VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
I just started playing this game and I don't plan to review it until I'm done with a playthrough, but one thing is really bugging me... Why does everyone in this game look normal except for Chloe and Zoe? Those two look like creepy plastic mannequins.

Spoil me on this; is there a plot-based reason here, are they succubi or aliens or something? If not I feel like I'm gonna struggle with how distracting the difference is (and not in a good way).

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I just started playing this game and I don't plan to review it until I'm done with a playthrough, but one thing is really bugging me... Why does everyone in this game look normal except for Chloe and Zoe? Those two look like creepy plastic mannequins.

Spoil me on this; is there a plot-based reason here, are they succubi or aliens or something? If not I feel like I'm gonna struggle with how distracting the difference is (and not in a good way).
Lmao agreed I can’t like this comment enough man just x'Dx'Dx'D

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, nevermind spoiling me. I'm up to chapter 10 already, so I know they're not aliens. And I've met 'Chucky' now too...

That's three characters in this game that desperately need updated renders for it to really shine. It's a real shame too because this story is fucking hot in that 'lovable nonsense' kinda way.

U

User_10739

What can I say, I love the waxxxy twins :heartcoveredeyes:

Ch. 14 Preview:
1.png

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Sister, Sister, Sister [Ch. 14 SE] [Virtual Indecency] - Original Size: 1.65GB

Download PC (229MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes