VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
actual i have one Problem in CH 8, i follow the Gwen Path and i follow the Walkthrough, but i have no Options to choose "Yes, Gwen is.. or Yes, Jennifer is" it springs forward that Addison goes with the Girls to Swimm and after that i need to search Gwens PC and the Storys, after that its Night and i walk in the Kitchen to talk with Jennifer.
Have i forget something?
"Yes, Gwen is..." or "Yes, Jennifer is..." is for ch. 9. Seems like ch. 8 is missing in the walkthrough.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
So i have another Walkthrough now, but for the sex with Jenn is nowhere, i testet all options but anytime she go to sleep and addison wants to lick her puss.
I know my first playthrough goes to sex with jenn but now i think, i had a mistake in the truth or dare game or the wrong talk options.

Dodelig

Feb 13, 2018
Can someone explain me.

Jennifer calls asking the MC to go there... and the next scene shows: "it's time to mom"

Like WTF?? Is this another bug or what?

Oh yeah, when the scene with mother ends, the day repeats... same options... same scenes.

Setzer

Jul 29, 2018
Can someone explain me.

Jennifer calls asking the MC to go there... and the next scene shows: "it's time to mom"

Like WTF?? Is this another bug or what?

Oh yeah, when the scene with mother ends, the day repeats... same options... same scenes.
Are you in Jennifer's Path? Because in this moment you have to choose between going home with her or go a help your mom.
Anyway, take a look some post below, there's a link for a bug correction script.

Dodelig

Feb 13, 2018
Are you in Jennifer's Path? Because in this moment you have to choose between going home with her or go a help your mom.
Anyway, take a look some post below, there's a link for a bug correction script.
Yes... (as far i know) i'm in Jenn patch and using the script.

Game does not give me choice... go straight to it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seriosha

Jun 26, 2018
I patched the rpcy script as instructed but still got a "possible infinite loop line 104 37 from script.rpy...how to correct that?

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
On Wednesday I emailed @stevedave83 (the author of SSS) a modded copy of SSS 13SE I believe corrects the majority of the spelling and grammar issues currently within the game, fixes all the bugs I am aware of and adds extra checks to ensure the characters don't mention past events the player hasn't actually seen. With luck, I didn't break too much in the process.

Yeah... I know... it's only been two days - but I'm getting twitchy. Plus I'd like to think that if he's okay with the updates I've made - they could be included before Chapter 14.

The file I sent him is in a place where I can track the number of downloads... so I know he hasn't grabbed it yet. At the very least, I'd expect him to be curious enough to take a look - even if he decides not to use it.

My assumption right now is that he doesn't use the gmail account he's set up for game very often. Or my email ended up in the junk/spam mail folder. Or, let's be honest, he's just busy...
But as I say, I'm getting a little twitchy... Which is why I'm now posting on here...

If anyone here is a Patreon of his game and you're comfortable letting him know that you are an f95zone member - could I please ask someone to PM him on Patreon and ask him politely to check his virtual indecency gmail mail account.
Sadly, my very limited finances means I can't become a Patreon. Fixing the spelling mistakes and such was my way of balancing the scales a bit.

Thanks,
-79flavors

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Made a bigger change in the code:
Funny enough, even with your fix I am getting the bug Dodelig reported. Didn't even make plans with her, just randomly went from about to go to Jennifer's to saying I should get ready for a date with mom.

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
Funny enough, even with your fix I am getting the bug Dodelig reported. Didn't even make plans with her, just randomly went from about to go to Jennifer's to saying I should get ready for a date with mom.
Sorry, forgot to add that part to the patch. Sent away patch for @Dodelig to test while I continued working on getting the Truth or Dare part to stop infinitive looping. Thanks for reminding me.

Reactions: Sirrah

crmsn7

Aug 7, 2016
How can I get more save slots in these games and organise the saves for different choices etc?

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes