VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Most of all I "like" in this game is that the fans themselves have to correct the code errors themselves. The development is slow or he does not care so much?

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Most of all I "like" in this game is that the fans themselves have to correct the code errors themselves. The development is slow or he does not care so much?
What are you talking about? The dev fixes errors that he's aware of.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
check the file script.rpy and there the label ch12_lauren_badend
it should look like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the last jump has to be there
and to have sex with Lauren, ch12_laurenscore > 2
I checked the script.rpy file and noticed that the only thing missing was the jump at the end of that section is missing, so I put it in. Now the game won't load, saying that Tab characters aren't allowed and indicating the line I just added. I don't know what happened, since all I did was put the code in exactly as it is here.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I checked the script.rpy file and noticed that the only thing missing was the jump at the end of that section is missing, so I put it in. Now the game won't load, saying that Tab characters aren't allowed and indicating the line I just added. I don't know what happened, since all I did was put the code in exactly as it is here.
replace your <tabs> with <spaces>, renpy doesn't use <tabs> for indentation

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I didn't put tabs in, I just hit enter and notepad++ added them in automatically. But I replaced them.
yes, you have to setup np++ to use <spaces> as indentation for *.rpy files

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Not sure how to do that. I looked through the preferences, but can't see *.rpy as a file type for setting indentation settings.
I dunno how to setup per se. But you can go in under (View - Show Symbol - Show Whitespace and TAB) and activate that. It will show spaces as dots and Tabs as arrows.

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Not sure how to do that. I looked through the preferences, but can't see *.rpy as a file type for setting indentation settings.
in settings/language you can define tabs (for python scripts) and in settings/styles you add the user extension rpy to the python language

Reactions: PhoenixFireeye

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
The dev fixed the Lauren scene and others that he knew about in this release.
When and where did he fix the Lauren scene? I had to fix it when Ch. 13 was first released here, downloaded it anew in case there had been an update and the Lauren scene still isn't working.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
When and where did he fix the Lauren scene? I had to fix it when Ch. 13 was first released here, downloaded it anew in case there had been an update and the Lauren scene still isn't working.
Yeah.
Well the "$ ch11_laurenspy == True" bug that affects Chapter 12 is still broken in the official release of Ch13. I ran a full compare of Ch13 -vs- Ch12 (and Ch11) when it came out.

As far I'm aware no there are zero intentional code changes for earlier chapters in Chapter 13..

In fact Ch13 broke some stuff in earlier chapters because the author seems to have done a "change all 'gwenbondage' to 'gwen_bondage'" - without renaming some of the file names that include 'gwenbondage' in their names. I'm sure it was unintentional.
Oh and for some reason he indented the whole of Chapter 11 by an extra 4 spaces (I'm fixing that sort of stuff too).

I've just finished my 2nd pass of changes for spelling/grammar/obvious code errors.
I'm still trying to get to grips with buggy Truth or Dare errors. I could just include the code I think @DeUglyOne wrote, but I want to try to understand the bugs first before applying a fix.
Currently I'm rewriting the structure so all checked variables have "default" definitions and I've already added extra conversation checks so the player doesn't end up having conversations about events that didn't happen during YOUR playthrough.
Then I've got a lot of re-testing to do.

I was hoping to avoid any major code restructuring. Then yesterday I went mad and just waded in on what I had in my head as "Phase 4" of what I planned to do. (I'm currently really doing my Phase 3).

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
Yeah.
Well the "$ ch11_laurenspy == True" bug that affects Chapter 12 is still broken in the official release of Ch13. I ran a full compare of Ch13 -vs- Ch12 (and Ch11) when it came out.

As far I'm aware no there are zero intentional code changes for earlier chapters in Chapter 13..

In fact Ch13 broke some stuff in earlier chapters because the author seems to have done a "change all 'gwenbondage' to 'gwen_bondage'" - without renaming some of the file names that include 'gwenbondage'. I'm sure it was unintentional.
Oh and for some reason he indented the whole of Chapter 11 by an extra 4 spaces (I'm fixing that sort of stuff too).

I've just finished my 2nd pass of changes for spelling/grammar/obvious code errors.
I'm still trying to get to grips with buggy Truth or Dare errors. I could just include the code I think @DeUglyOne wrote, but I want to try to understand the bugs first before applying a fix.
Currently I'm rewriting the structure so all checked variables have "default" definitions and I've already added extra conversation checks so the player doesn't end up having conversations about events that didn't happen during YOUR playthrough.
Then I've got a lot of re-testing to do.

I was hoping to avoid any major code restructuring. Then yesterday I went mad and just waded in on what I had in my head as "Phase 4" of what I planned to do. (I'm currently really doing my Phase 3).
Yup, that's the bug I was referring to.

DeUglyOne based his fix on code by @bossapplesauce, so it might be his code.

I was thinking about tidying up the code, but since he is now also adding updated images to, and in some cases reworking, earlier scenes I decided to wait until all of that was done first, and just make the game work as intended for now with the code structure as is.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
You guys like making out with CHUCKY
Please tell me you see the resembles in with some of the renders of ADDISSON
We now know it's one of your fantasy's, you've always had a little something for Chucky baby ;P;P;P

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Yup, that's the bug I was referring to.

DeUglyOne based his fix on code by @bossapplesauce, so it might be his code.

I was thinking about tidying up the code, but since he is now also adding updated images to, and in some cases reworking, earlier scenes I decided to wait until all of that was done first, and just make the game work as intended for now with the code structure as is.
Yeah. I'm more working towards sending the dev a complete copy of everything I've done, with all the spellings fixed, bugs squashed and code tweaked (a lot).

I've already PM'd him here on the forums a copy of an updated spelling/grammer version of CH12SE with no bugs fixed.
But the sledgehammer I took to the Ch13 as of yesterday makes further "just spelling" versions for him impractical.
He hasn't been here on the forums since July 8th - which is fine, he has his Patreon.
But when he posted about the public release for Ch12 - he also included an email address... so right now, I'm trying to finish everything I've started... including a boat load of testing, and then I'll email him a copy to hopefully merge in before Ch14. If he doesn't want to use it... I'll probably just send it to you.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
In c 13, could anyone please tell me how to get the date with the mother in the bar/restaurant? I've seen the images in the folder, but cannot get to that scene in any of the paths I have saved. I only get the bedroom scene.

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
In c 13, could anyone please tell me how to get the date with the mother in the bar/restaurant? I've seen the images in the folder, but cannot get to that scene in any of the paths I have saved. I only get the bedroom scene.
you have to..
  • choose "I want to expand our relationship" in ch12
  • avoid mom witnessing Gwen's bj in ch12

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
I don't tend to look at faces when pounding arses, but does this only happen if you have a horse-dick? If so, then phew! My wife's in no danger of morphing into Donald Duck.
You shut your face! She looks perfectly fine and there's absolutely nothing weird in, or about, that image. :p

Reactions: xrayman2k4
3.00 star(s) 51 Votes