VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
you have to..
  • choose "I want to expand our relationship" in ch12
  • avoid mom witnessing Gwen's bj in ch12
I did that too. Did not sit with Gwen. But the dialogue between mom and Alessia still refers to seing MC with Gwen. She gets drunk, follows the bed scene. Is this a bug in the compressed version?

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
I did that too. Did not sit with Gwen. But the dialogue between mom and Alessia still refers to seing MC with Gwen. She gets drunk, follows the bed scene. Is this a bug in the compressed version?
It's a bug (read badly written code by Virtual Indecency) in the script.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
yep, the var momsad is defaulted to True
even w/o Gwen's bj, the script acts like it happened

Reactions: Seriosha

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
When and where did he fix the Lauren scene? I had to fix it when Ch. 13 was first released here, downloaded it anew in case there had been an update and the Lauren scene still isn't working.
Evidently I confused this one with another game that was having issues and similar discussion. Thanks for the correction.

princelovemia

Nov 17, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 10394, in script
if turn == 'our':
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

iam getting this error when playing the truth or dare game i have already applied the fix too that is posted in a few pages back.

Reactions: BananaPyjama

Setzer

Jul 29, 2018

While running game code:
if turn == 'our':

iam getting this error when playing the truth or dare game i have already applied the fix too that is posted in a few pages back.
I think you have to restart the chapter from the beginning to avoid the scrpit error. Also, the patch you've installed is for the full size or for the cropped version?

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017

While running game code:
if turn == 'our':

Think I've located the error. Updated fix coming soon .

Reactions: Sierra3 and aweriel

princelovemia

Nov 17, 2017
I think you have to restart the chapter from the beginning to avoid the scrpit error. Also, the patch you've installed is for the full size or for the cropped version?
I have already done that by restarting the chapter but the error still exists and i played from the compressed version and applied the compressed version fix

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I don't tend to look at faces when pounding arses, but does this only happen if you have a horse-dick? If so, then phew! My wife's in no danger of morphing into Donald Duck.

I haven't played since the last update and have never seen this scene, when exactly does this occur?

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Okay. So I think I finally got Chapter 6's Truth or Dare working and bug free. (oh jeez, I jinxed it didn't I?)

Does any have contact details for the Nobel Memorial Foundation?
I'm pretty sure I'm due some sort of prize of something.

princelovemia

Nov 17, 2017

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 10448, in script
$ renpy.jump(current_dare)
umm.. i have downloaded the updated fix posted by BananaPyjama and started playing the game again from chapter 1 but in truth or dare game the error still exists

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 10448, in script
$ renpy.jump(current_dare)
umm.. i have downloaded the updated fix posted by BananaPyjama and started playing the game again from chapter 1 but in truth or dare game the error still exists
That's a different one... How do you keep finding these? o_O The Truth or Dare fix have been working since before I took over. But I'll look in to it.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
actual i have one Problem in CH 8, i follow the Gwen Path and i follow the Walkthrough, but i have no Options to choose "Yes, Gwen is.. or Yes, Jennifer is" it springs forward that Addison goes with the Girls to Swimm and after that i need to search Gwens PC and the Storys, after that its Night and i walk in the Kitchen to talk with Jennifer.
Have i forget something?

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes