VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

Setzer

Jul 29, 2018
Does anyone have the same problem with this chapter? After ending chapter 14 and after the extra scene too, the game brings me automatically back to the start of chapter 13 again and again and again... just after 3 runs it returns me to the main screen.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
he ruined Bethany for me in that last update, i hope he dont make the same mistake with the other girls....
i don't think you get it, bethany ruined herself, that was her dream without any help haha she's a freak inside!

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
curious thing, after i completed 14 instead of going to the menu, it suddenly restarts at what i first thought was where 14 started but it was further back, that makes no sense. it also did this same thing on the last version, does this happen to anyone else?

Reactions: blahblah25

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
curious thing, after i completed 14 instead of going to the menu, it suddenly restarts at what i first thought was where 14 started but it was further back, that makes no sense. it also did this same thing on the last version, does this happen to anyone else?
Yeah same thing here. After what I think was the end of chapter 14, it went back to Lauren and Jen convo about the possible divorce. But I only got a couple of sentences and the game went back to the menu screen. Note I was using the compressed version of the game. Haven't tried the "full" copy.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
he ruined Bethany for me in that last update
i don't think you get it, bethany ruined herself, that was her dream without any help haha she's a freak inside!
Remember her 'Intro'? She wanted her boyfriend to dominate her and he wouldn't so she threw him out...
Bethany
Goddammit, Blaine! How many ways do I have to spell it out for you?!"
"I want you to take me! Use me like a filthy fucking whore! Fuck me like you own me!"
"Dominate me, goddammit!!"
Blaine
"So...you want it from behind?"
Bethany
"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!!!"

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Remember her 'Intro'? She wanted her boyfriend to dominate her and he wouldn't so she threw him out...
Bethany
Goddammit, Blaine! How many ways do I have to spell it out for you?!"
"I want you to take me! Use me like a filthy fucking whore! Fuck me like you own me!"
"Dominate me, goddammit!!"
Blaine
"So...you want it from behind?"
Bethany
"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!!!"
i dont care, i dont like watching that type of voyeur, for me it ruined Bethany and my fear is that this happen to other npc, lets be honest here im not that sad about it , but if it happen to mom,sister or any other important heroine i think it will be the end for this game, atleast for me and some people i know.
to each their own as always, i only hope this type of content doenst become a thing for his games.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Does anyone have the same problem with this chapter? After ending chapter 14 and after the extra scene too, the game brings me automatically back to the start of chapter 13 again and again and again... just after 3 runs it returns me to the main screen.
same for me..i loaded a save which i think is the issue...old saves not compatible..have to restart from the beginning...

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
I got an error-crash on the truth or dare game. Someone too?
Are you running the original base version of 14SE? (1.66GB)
Or @bossapplesauce 's ? (269MB)
Or some hybrid/patched version?

Just so people know where to look.

tbh, infinite loops and crashing in the truth or dare section is a pretty common thing in the all versions so far. I have a version that doesn't loop/crash, but I'm busy replying here rather than updating it to version 14SE :eek:penedeyewink:
Work... work... Okie Dokie...

Reactions: Snugglepuff

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
nope..even with a fresh playthrough..it still loops and boots to menu without allowing access to the new chapter..so it wasnt old save related.
this is not the truth or dare loop

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes