VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Just a quick note to the 7 people who downloaded my 0.1.1 patch.
... and the 6 people who downloaded my 0.1.2 patch.
Sorry...
Within seconds of posting each, I found another error.
I swear I tested it... honest.
Fixed now.

Reactions: liegad

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
I really enjoy this game. There are some areas where I wish I had choices to do different things, but it's early on in the game, sort of, so maybe that'll happen in later chapters... but yeah. I really enjoy this game. The Mom, for me, is hot.... but it's a bit distracting that she has a different skin map in late chapters. a bit weird.... For the record, I prefer the earlier skin myself, but both are nice.... just distracting having mom with two different looks..... great game though... excited for future chapters.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm having a problem extracting the game file from the zip file (MAC - MEGA). When using 'The Unarchiver', I get a message saying, "Could not extract the file 'SisterSisterSisterChapter14SE.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/game/images.rpa' from the archive SisterSisterSisterChapter14SE-1.0-mac.zip': Failed to write to file..." However, thats only the beginning of the errors I got. Should I just download the windows version or another mac link?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
@79flavors
I tried your Alternative Fix Patch 1.2 (didn't saw 1.3^^).
I have to say you did a pretty good job. The story feels way smoother than the original one.
Don't know, why the Dev has not fixed his story with your Version. Maybe too lazy or tired of this game or there is some pride involved... not sure.

Sadly, the route "I bend not over to the will of my Sisters and Alessia and hold my virginity for some College Girl" is not there. I would find it quite funny to see they struggle to get MC layed. Approaches to do this are there but not developed. :(

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Wait do I really have to start all over. I opened up the game 14SE but my old saves from 13SE didn't show up. Oh well, I can easily get there by skip but then when playing the game I don't recall how I did it to get my little sister and her friend to fuck.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Wait do I really have to start all over. I opened up the game 14SE but my old saves from 13SE didn't show up. Oh well, I can easily get there by skip but then when playing the game I don't recall how I did it to get my little sister and her friend to fuck.
My saves always work. Just copy the save folder in game folder of the old version into the same location in new version.

Reactions: Yogi8156

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Ok will do, can we please have the rollback function put back, please. it's better than reload the save every time we make a mistake. Thanks

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
oh for god even on a new game on 14SE I am still repeating the same thing. It's after we get home and Gwen and the Mc talk in bed, the MC wakes up and goes talk to mom about messing Liz and Addison. When done talking to mom it just repeats over again walking up going talk to mom. I though it was fixed. This is on a new game

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
oh for god even on a new game on 14SE I am still repeating the same thing. It's after we get home and Gwen and the Mc talk in bed, the MC wakes up and goes talk to mom about messing Liz and Addison. When done talking to mom it just repeats over again walking up going talk to mom. I though it was fixed. This is on a new game
See this:
or this:

Reactions: Yogi8156

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
I'm not sure if there's a problem with the game or the walkthrough. I spied on Lauren on Ch.8 which is required for her next scene in Ch.12, followed the options mentioned in the walkthrough (Ch14SE version) but she kept telling me that she has some things to do. It seems that the last 3 options listed in the walkthrough is skipped so it means the scene isn't activated. Any ideas?

DraGhoz

Nov 16, 2017
I'm not sure if there's a problem with the game or the walkthrough. I spied on Lauren on Ch.8 which is required for her next scene in Ch.12, followed the options mentioned in the walkthrough (Ch14SE version) but she kept telling me that she has some things to do. It seems that the last 3 options listed in the walkthrough is skipped so it means the scene isn't activated. Any ideas?
Same for me. Not only that, but I just downloaded and played version .14 and after receiving the call from Jennifer the MC automatically goes on the date with Mom. I had no option to go to see Jennifer. After reaching the end of this version the game jumps back to the scene where Jennifer is speaking to Lauren about divorce.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
The author has fixed the underlying cause of this bug with the release of Chapter 14.

BUT...

Chapter 11 had a bug where it failed to record that you'd spied on Lauren. Any save you use from after that STILL doesn't think you spied on her and so the decisions in Chapter 12 and Chapter 13 are flawed.

The only way to fix it is to update to Chapter 14 (which fixes the bug in Chapter 11)... then load back to a point BEFORE you spied on Lauren and replay that portion of the game and everything after it. This time through it'll correctly store that you spied on Lauren and all the stuff that is dependent upon that will work.

DraGhoz

Nov 16, 2017
Oh! And When it automatically took the MC on the date with his mother, I was actually on the Jen and Gwen path and had not taken part in the scene with the mother, the aunt and cousin. I never talked to the mother about a date but was forced into it anyway.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
@79flavors
I tried your Alternative Fix Patch 1.2 (didn't saw 1.3^^).
I have to say you did a pretty good job. The story feels way smoother than the original one.
Don't know, why the Dev has not fixed his story with your Version. Maybe too lazy or tired of this game or there is some pride involved... not sure.
I can think of lots of valid reasons why he would choose to pass on a fan developed version.
One of which could be that I've just changed too much and he doesn't want to be distracted by sorting through all my changes.
Right now, after Chapter 14 is finished and Chapter 15 starts, he could just drop in my whole code to replace his own. But doing so would require a degree of faith that some random guy off the internet hasn't broken anything significant.
The phrase "better the devil you know" springs to mind.
Ultimately, it's his game and therefore his choice.

Sadly, the route "I bend not over to the will of my Sisters and Alessia and hold my virginity for some College Girl" is not there. I would find it quite funny to see they struggle to get MC layed. Approaches to do this are there but not developed. :(
I'd need slightly more sleep than I actually had to get this absolutely straight in my head... but I'm 99.99% sure that it's still possible for the MC to still be a virgin at the end of Chapter 14. Blowjobs and a bit of fumbling not withstanding. It was certainly possible by the end of Chapter 13 and I don't recall anything in Chapter 14 that changed that.

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
Oh! And When it automatically took the MC on the date with his mother, I was actually on the Jen and Gwen path and had not taken part in the scene with the mother, the aunt and cousin. I never talked to the mother about a date but was forced into it anyway.
I've added the Jen/Jen&Gwen route in ch. 13 to the .
Just note that since I have had to add that route problems might occur later for people who plays that route, unless Virtual Indecency starts implementing it at some point.

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
For the sake of information:

I tried the patch and obviously, loading previous saves (Ch10 save) will give you a script error. So I tried to "remove" the script files and used the .bak file that's included in the zip file then the "BACK" option below the screen is disabled.

Any commands on console or options or script edit I can do to bring it back?

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
That bug is fixed in the official code, and when trying it with the save file you gave me it does work on my end (have to go through that conversation once though because the save is from after the variable is being set).

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
@79flavors
Agree with you.
Didn't play all possibilities of your patch, got one route when Mom is not calling you to pick her up, only Jennifer (Phone).
How should I put this what I mean... When you avoid all Girls/Women, then the scenes and conversations don't fit together.

Example: You played a route where you avoided your Mom. She is your Mom, no special relationship. All of a sudden you have a special relationship in Chapter 14 and after a successful evening with Mom, Lauren, and Jennifer you get a BJ.
Yes, this is fiction and yes, you have to turn off your brain but normally this not normal.

Don't get me wrong, I think this game is pretty good when you play through it, how it is supposed. But when you don't do this, then it is pretty bad developed. Enough rambling, the game is not finished yet.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
For the sake of information:

I tried the patch and obviously, loading previous saves (Ch10 save) will give you a script error. So I tried to "remove" the script files and used the .bak file that's included in the zip file then the "BACK" option below the screen is disabled.

Any commands on console or options or script edit I can do to bring it back?
Yeah. Sadly it's "either/or".

Either you have the patch and [back] works.
Or you don't have the patch and [back] doesn't work.

The line you need is:
Code:
define config.rollback_enabled = True
As for the save files giving you a script error... Yeah, that's sadly true some of the time. All I can say is that it's only true of SOME of the save files. You might have more luck with other saves. Not least, the patch lets you access the "Autosave" tab of save files (use the up arrow when on Load Page #1). If you don't save often, maybe one of those autosave save slots will work.

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes