VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
I know there's an issue with the window_icon.png being the wrong size (massively too big).
But up and til this point, I thought it only affected the Linux version.
Although the author has recently upgraded to from version 6 to version 7 of RenPy... so maybe that makes a difference.

That said, I've run 14SE without that error happening. So I'm really not sure.

I've attached a replacement window_icon.png
Try putting it in your ./game/gui folder - replacing the one that's already there and see if it helps.

It's only an educated guess though....

Edit: Ah... antivirus. Yeah. It might be nothing at all to do with the game then. There's always the eternal "switch it off and on again". It's still worth trying the replacement icon file though.

Jun 10, 2018
We
I know there's an issue with the window_icon.png being the wrong size (massively too big).
But up and til this point, I thought it only affected the Linux version.
Although the author has recently upgraded to from version 6 to version 7 of RenPy... so maybe that makes a difference.

That said, I've run 14SE without that error happening. So I'm really not sure.

I've attached a replacement window_icon.png
Try putting it in your ./game/gui folder - replacing the one that's already there and see if it helps.

It's only an educated guess though....

Edit: Ah... antivirus. Yeah. It might be nothing at all to do with the game then. There's always the eternal "switch it off and on again". It's still worth trying the replacement icon file though.
Game only works if I start it with my high performance NVIDIA processor rather than integrated graphics (default)

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Yeah. Sadly it's "either/or".

Either you have the patch and [back] works.
Or you don't have the patch and [back] doesn't work.

The line you need is:
Code:
define config.rollback_enabled = True
As for the save files giving you a script error... Yeah, that's sadly true some of the time. All I can say is that it's only true of SOME of the save files. You might have more luck with other saves. Not least, the patch lets you access the "Autosave" tab of save files (use the up arrow when on Load Page #1). If you don't save often, maybe one of those autosave save slots will work.
Hmm, I have to go looking for this patch. This disabling the back function is one of the most irritating things I've run across. I really think it detracts from the game. The whole point of these is to try some action and then rollback if you didn't like the results or just to see where the other paths lead you. In my opinion this disabling really detracts from a game.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It's pretty easy to usually get past that rollback thing. Just use unren or enable dev mode renpy and extract the game files and load first the options.rpy and search for roll if nothing is found try the script.rpy sometimes it can be found in both. Then just change it to True and overwrite the file. If it's hard coded to rollback limit 0 just change the 0 to 100000 and overwrite the file.

JDgamer

May 27, 2017
Alright, another victim to my review, I can see what people get out of this game and no doubt you will bust a nut playing it. But wrap this fucker up and start making a new game.

Here's the -
Please visit my blog for other reviews and stuff. Thanks -

--- As always F95zone gets to see the review without going to my blog cause I love all of you. ---

I don't know how to review this game. It's a developer learning Ren'py and it shows. Basically he had an idea, rendered it, played around with Ren'py and released it. Then kept having different ideas, rendering them and adding them to this game. As the game progresses you can see where he learned something new in Ren'py and added it to this game. I support him in his endeavor or hobby of making Adult Games, I don't ever want to discourage anyone. Everyone make games, share your fantasies with the world cause believe me, you are not alone. What you like to see, other people like to see as well. May not be thousands of people but hey, if you distract someone from their shitty day at work with your game, I applaud you. Thank you sir for sharing your creation with us. Keep making games, don't stop until you feel you've learned enough about Ren'py to actually make a blockbuster title.

This game however is the furthest thing from a blockbuster and more of a tech-demo of sorts. A long tech-demo. Or a student project who just discovered Ren'py. I don't want to be mean to this developer cause I think he has a wealth of potential and at least he's releasing stuff. That's more than most people can say. I've been playing around with Ren'py and I haven't released anything. This guy actually did, so congratulations for that.

This game has a ton of reading, very in depth, very confusing for someone like me and like the worst possible thing I could play considering my ADD. The game goes long stretches without anything sexy happening but when something does happen it is actually quite erotic so excellent work on that. I think the developer has a lot of erotic stories in his head floating around and he's trying to get them all out in this one game. This game has a lot of characters, I was surprised. I would have been happy if he just had the three sisters, or two sisters and a cousin, or neighbor, I got so lost in the story.

There's a Truth Or Dare mini game in this game that honestly frustrated me and I had to take a break from the game/visual novel. At that point I didn't know if i was still reading a visual novel or playing a game. Confusing. This game has no flow and it's like watching Hentai, utter confusion going on with an attempt to be a deep story. Again, when the game does get erotic it's pretty good, there are things in here to Fap over so if you do play this game, no worries you will bust a nut.

I did take a few notes as I was playing it. Right off the bat the game has one of the ugliest main menus I've seen, I see he tried to customize it but damn, it's ugly.

The warning after you've pressed start to play the game is completely unnecessary. Unless your planning on putting this game on Walmart shelves and a parent might accidentally pick this game up. Don't bother, I know it looks cool to have a Warning sign at the start of your game but no one is going to sue you bud.

The main characters look like creepy porcelain dolls and under aged at that. I was taken out of the game by how they looked, some scenes they look sexy, other scenes they look twelve, other scenes they look like Chucky dolls. But then you through in standard DAZ3d characters in this world that look nothing like the creepy sex twins. Later on I see you tweaked the twins to look more Daz like but damn dude

Early on in the game clearly the developer learned about the choice menu and put it in the game just to see if it would work. "Get out of bed" for example. But that's the only choice. And then kept making one choice options. "Get out of shower" and nothing else... Where's my "Daydream of neighbor" option?

Nothing is consistent in this game and it constantly changes as the developer learns something new or want's to change up the design. The arrows for example to walk through the apartment are completely different from the arrows in the house. You don't need two different arrows to indicate we are in two different locations. That is our User Interface, keep it consistent.

Imagemaps are scattered all over this game as well, sometimes I think it's just a story beat when it's actually an imagemap. I give him points for actually having imagemaps but again, not consistent. Sometimes the object is completely brightened to indicate you've selected it and sometimes they have a stroke effect around it. Be consistent. This might be a case of the dev trying things out but not going back to change anything.

There's no Roll back feature, he's gone into the default Ren'py code and disabled it. That does not add replay value my friend. That just makes people have lots of save files.

I don't want to rate this game cause I already know it's going to leave you BLUE BALLED!

But I might as well cause this is a review blog.. Scrap this project my friend and start making a new one, you've learned a lot about Ren'py now play some other games and see what others are doing. Get inspired by them and take your story telling abilities, refine them and create something different. Preferably with characters that look like they're older than twelve. I don't like playing games with characters that look like children. Sure they could be 18+, but bro, don't fuck with me I know what an under aged kid looks like. Scrap this project, slap a complete on it and move on to the next one. You learned enough, make a better game and be consistent this time. Should have called this game Three Sisters and a Cousin.

Cumshots
  1. Game has animations. (You know what, they move in some scenes so point for that. Animations help bust that nut.)
  2. Game has no mundane tasks that take too long to get through. (On occasion you will have to search the house for something hidden but that's it.)
  3. Game does not have extremely long loading/traveling/transition screens. (Click, click, click you will get through this game in record time.)

Blue Balls
  1. Game is 100% Complete (Hell no, this game is a chapter installment game with no end in sight.)
  2. Game has replay value that does not rely on story alone. (You will play this game once, bust a few nuts and probably never play it again. Story driven game.)
  3. Game has a well written story. (It has a long as fuck story with many twists and turns but I don't classify it as well written. My ADD was working overtime with this story.)
  4. Game has well designed female models. (Put them all in a line next to each other and you would swear they're all from different games.)
  5. Game has not used all default game engine assets without customizing them. (I see what you did with the Main Menu and Save Load menu but everything else is pretty much default. That main menu is hard to look at.)
  6. Games user interface is intuitive and well designed. (This has to be the most inconsistent UI I've seen in a Ren'py game, it's all over the place. I was waiting for the floating icons i hate so much to make an appearance.)
  7. The Sex or Tease portions are sufficient and are not few and far between. (Sometimes they are first person, sometimes third, sometimes floating, it won't take you long to see something sexy but you will just want to skip all the story to get to the next one. But they will get you off, if you're into the models. But because some of them look twelve you will feel sick after and never want to play this game again.)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I see nothing wrong with any of the models other then that the twins are the ugliest looking ones in the game. If the DEV had used the models they had used in the college flash back then that would of been a different story but they didn't so I don't want to do anything with them unless a paper bag is over their head. I think Gwen is the best looking one out of all of them.

I don't want to even touch Alesshita let alone see or talk to her I just want to take power over her and tell her to go stand in the middle of a road and wait for a fucking mack truck to come by and then jump in front of it.

U

User_32285

Alright, another victim to my review, I can see what people get out of this game and no doubt you will bust a nut playing it. But wrap this fucker up and start making a new game.

Here's the -
Please visit my blog for other reviews and stuff. Thanks -

--- As always F95zone gets to see the review without going to my blog cause I love all of you. ---

I don't know how to review this game. It's a developer learning Ren'py and it shows. Basically he had an idea, rendered it, played around with Ren'py and released it. Then kept having different ideas, rendering them and adding them to this game. As the game progresses you can see where he learned something new in Ren'py and added it to this game. I support him in his endeavor or hobby of making Adult Games, I don't ever want to discourage anyone. Everyone make games, share your fantasies with the world cause believe me, you are not alone. What you like to see, other people like to see as well. May not be thousands of people but hey, if you distract someone from their shitty day at work with your game, I applaud you. Thank you sir for sharing your creation with us. Keep making games, don't stop until you feel you've learned enough about Ren'py to actually make a blockbuster title.

This game however is the furthest thing from a blockbuster and more of a tech-demo of sorts. A long tech-demo. Or a student project who just discovered Ren'py. I don't want to be mean to this developer cause I think he has a wealth of potential and at least he's releasing stuff. That's more than most people can say. I've been playing around with Ren'py and I haven't released anything. This guy actually did, so congratulations for that.

This game has a ton of reading, very in depth, very confusing for someone like me and like the worst possible thing I could play considering my ADD. The game goes long stretches without anything sexy happening but when something does happen it is actually quite erotic so excellent work on that. I think the developer has a lot of erotic stories in his head floating around and he's trying to get them all out in this one game. This game has a lot of characters, I was surprised. I would have been happy if he just had the three sisters, or two sisters and a cousin, or neighbor, I got so lost in the story.

There's a Truth Or Dare mini game in this game that honestly frustrated me and I had to take a break from the game/visual novel. At that point I didn't know if i was still reading a visual novel or playing a game. Confusing. This game has no flow and it's like watching Hentai, utter confusion going on with an attempt to be a deep story. Again, when the game does get erotic it's pretty good, there are things in here to Fap over so if you do play this game, no worries you will bust a nut.

I did take a few notes as I was playing it. Right off the bat the game has one of the ugliest main menus I've seen, I see he tried to customize it but damn, it's ugly.

The warning after you've pressed start to play the game is completely unnecessary. Unless your planning on putting this game on Walmart shelves and a parent might accidentally pick this game up. Don't bother, I know it looks cool to have a Warning sign at the start of your game but no one is going to sue you bud.

The main characters look like creepy porcelain dolls and under aged at that. I was taken out of the game by how they looked, some scenes they look sexy, other scenes they look twelve, other scenes they look like Chucky dolls. But then you through in standard DAZ3d characters in this world that look nothing like the creepy sex twins. Later on I see you tweaked the twins to look more Daz like but damn dude

Early on in the game clearly the developer learned about the choice menu and put it in the game just to see if it would work. "Get out of bed" for example. But that's the only choice. And then kept making one choice options. "Get out of shower" and nothing else... Where's my "Daydream of neighbor" option?

Nothing is consistent in this game and it constantly changes as the developer learns something new or want's to change up the design. The arrows for example to walk through the apartment are completely different from the arrows in the house. You don't need two different arrows to indicate we are in two different locations. That is our User Interface, keep it consistent.

Imagemaps are scattered all over this game as well, sometimes I think it's just a story beat when it's actually an imagemap. I give him points for actually having imagemaps but again, not consistent. Sometimes the object is completely brightened to indicate you've selected it and sometimes they have a stroke effect around it. Be consistent. This might be a case of the dev trying things out but not going back to change anything.

There's no Roll back feature, he's gone into the default Ren'py code and disabled it. That does not add replay value my friend. That just makes people have lots of save files.

I don't want to rate this game cause I already know it's going to leave you BLUE BALLED!

But I might as well cause this is a review blog.. Scrap this project my friend and start making a new one, you've learned a lot about Ren'py now play some other games and see what others are doing. Get inspired by them and take your story telling abilities, refine them and create something different. Preferably with characters that look like they're older than twelve. I don't like playing games with characters that look like children. Sure they could be 18+, but bro, don't fuck with me I know what an under aged kid looks like. Scrap this project, slap a complete on it and move on to the next one. You learned enough, make a better game and be consistent this time. Should have called this game Three Sisters and a Cousin.

Cumshots
  1. Game has animations. (You know what, they move in some scenes so point for that. Animations help bust that nut.)
  2. Game has no mundane tasks that take too long to get through. (On occasion you will have to search the house for something hidden but that's it.)
  3. Game does not have extremely long loading/traveling/transition screens. (Click, click, click you will get through this game in record time.)

Blue Balls
  1. Game is 100% Complete (Hell no, this game is a chapter installment game with no end in sight.)
  2. Game has replay value that does not rely on story alone. (You will play this game once, bust a few nuts and probably never play it again. Story driven game.)
  3. Game has a well written story. (It has a long as fuck story with many twists and turns but I don't classify it as well written. My ADD was working overtime with this story.)
  4. Game has well designed female models. (Put them all in a line next to each other and you would swear they're all from different games.)
  5. Game has not used all default game engine assets without customizing them. (I see what you did with the Main Menu and Save Load menu but everything else is pretty much default. That main menu is hard to look at.)
  6. Games user interface is intuitive and well designed. (This has to be the most inconsistent UI I've seen in a Ren'py game, it's all over the place. I was waiting for the floating icons i hate so much to make an appearance.)
  7. The Sex or Tease portions are sufficient and are not few and far between. (Sometimes they are first person, sometimes third, sometimes floating, it won't take you long to see something sexy but you will just want to skip all the story to get to the next one. But they will get you off, if you're into the models. But because some of them look twelve you will feel sick after and never want to play this game again.)
Might be better to copy paste this and put it under reviews (click the 5 stars in right top of page).

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
I think I lost my saves by deleting the old version 11 folder after I downloaded version 14. Does anyone have a save from around then? or are the saves stored in a different folder? Thanks in advance!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@johnconnor

Hit start key on key board + R and type in appdata and let it run then once it's done open the folder named roaming and look for a folder named renpy and open it and there you'll find a shit ton of sister sister sister save folders. Mine has 11 sister sister sister save folders in there.

Reactions: johnconnor

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The dev needs to fix his game saves still are a mess and cannot not scroll back!
Hope we get to fuck Hitomi Matsumoto.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
SisterSisterSister 14SE (Original) - Alternative Fix Patch v0.1.4
Updated for 0.1.4 - 08/31/18

First things first though... @BananaPyjama has been doing this sort of stuff WAY longer than I have. His fix file is tried and tested and has no issues (as far as I'm aware) with save file compatibility.
His patch file can be found here:

This is just an alternative to his patch.
I've fixed and changed a lot more, but that has consequences too.
  • These changes mean SOME old save files won't work*.
  • This patch is for the (1.66GB) version of Chapter 14 ONLY. The " " version is someone else's problem.
* I've changed so many lines of dialogue subtly that loading occasionally has a problem finding an unchanged line of code to rollback to safely. I've also moved some bits of code around too... RenPy save files HATE that. I expect most saves to be fine... but just in case you have problems... these will be the top two reasons why.

Patch 0.1.4 fixes two very minor technical bugs that nobody is ever likely to notice. If you already grabbed 0.1.3... you're golden. Don't worry about it.

Download from here... (~66meg)

void.cat links aren't permanent. Files are deleted after 30 days of inactivity.

This patch unlocks some scenes and events that were previously inaccessible. The major thing people will care about is that it fixes the Truth or Dare bugs (at least, I hope it does). If you have the time and patience, I would recommend restarting from the very beginning if you can.

Note: Like the author's version of 14SE, this version of 14SE also fixes the "lauren spy" bug from Chapter 11. If you're ignoring my suggestion to restart from the beginning... at least restart from a Chapter 10/11 save if possible.

If you find something I've missed or I've broken along the way, please PM me and I'll do what I can to fix it.

Have fun playing.
And if you've enjoyed playing SSS, please consider supporting the developer via . This patch wouldn't have been possible without all his hard work and imagination.
-79flavors

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do not have any long term plans for this patch. Either @stevedave83 will adopt my changes or I'll hand my code over to someone dependable like @BananaPyjama . I will however update it for any Chapter 14 bug fixes. Beyond that... who knows.

Ok, so I played the original game and I liked it. Even though there were things that really irritated me. The patch is a big improvement. I really liked the fact that I finally got through the game able to have sex with Jen and a lot more action with little sis. I don't understand this bondage comment in the walkthrough. How do you get the bondage scenes? I just recently figured out the what kind of boobs you like sets you on that person's path. (Really stupid design in my opinion. It should be used to exclude people, but not decide who you get to have sex with. Fist the question occurs days before it's used and you have a Jen answer and a Gwen answer, even though you can only get to Gwen through Jen. Should have a conversation with addison in bed and have to choose your goal. I also really don't like that you can't really go after more than one girl.) But that aside it's a nice game, that could use some improvements. This patch is a big step in the right direction.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
It's pretty easy to usually get past that rollback thing. Just use unren or enable dev mode renpy and extract the game files and load first the options.rpy and search for roll if nothing is found try the script.rpy sometimes it can be found in both. Then just change it to True and overwrite the file. If it's hard coded to rollback limit 0 just change the 0 to 100000 and overwrite the file.
Hey thanks for the different options. I actually use the unren path. My issue is doing this is really dumb, especially when it's so easy to undo. Why waste the time to do it? Especially, since it hurts the game (in my opinion).

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Ok, so I played the original game and I liked it. Even though there were things that really irritated me.
Always a good start.

The patch is a big improvement. I really liked the fact that I finally got through the game able to have sex with Jen and a lot more action with little sis.
I'm not sure my patch is responsible for that.

There are a couple of scenes that were previously completely inaccessible. But most of the primary path scenes were just fine, if somewhat occasionally bugged.

But if you're seeing new content, it might be just as simple as you made different choices.

I don't understand this bondage comment in the walkthrough. How do you get the bondage scenes?
Way back in Chapter 2 (I think), you place a webcam in Gwen's room.
If you place it correctly (on the high shelf)... you're assumed to be on a dominant path (no gwen bondage for you).
If you place it incorrectly (either under the bed or on the laptop)... Gwen finds it and goes all medieval on your ass.

But that isn't quite the end of it.
Shortly afterwards, Alessia gives you a choice, based on your webcam placement. She assumes you either wish to be in control or to be dominated. But you can tell her that she's wrong and override her assumption.
It's a lot less subtle than the webcam placement - and lets the player choose whether to play in a dominant role (In control) or be more submissive.

It's THAT choice that sets you on the Gwen Bondage route or not. If you pick that you want to be in control - that's how the game will play out. However, if you tell her you're okay with being dominated... then Gwen's domination path opens up... and she'll turn up from time to time to give your ass a whoopin'

I just recently figured out the what kind of boobs you like sets you on that person's path. (Really stupid design in my opinion. It should be used to exclude people, but not decide who you get to have sex with. Fist the question occurs days before it's used and you have a Jen answer and a Gwen answer, even though you can only get to Gwen through Jen. Should have a conversation with addison in bed and have to choose your goal. I also really don't like that you can't really go after more than one girl.) But that aside it's a nice game, that could use some improvements. This patch is a bug step in the right direction.
I'd need to go back and double check, but I've got it in my head that the game doesn't really pick paths for you like that. There's a whole grids of scores for each character that gets added to from time to time... and then it's pretty much forgotten.
The routes (at least in my mind) are more about the game presenting you with opportunities to push things further and the player choosing not to. It tends to follow a couple of interlocking linear stories that run side by side. Stuff like if you you got a blowjob from Jennifer tends to setup (or bypass) content further down the line.

Reactions: Simon Jester

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
@johnconnor

Hit start key on key board + R and type in appdata and let it run then once it's done open the folder named roaming and look for a folder named renpy and open it and there you'll find a shit ton of sister sister sister save folders. Mine has 11 sister sister sister save folders in there.
Awesome! I really appreciate this tip. I see what's going on in that directory, good to know.

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes