VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
I have played through multiple times and it just gets hotter sadly i can't seem to deflower gwen yet not sure if thats not part of the update or if i just picked the wrong choice
Well I recently went down the Gwen BDSM path hoping that resulted in sex with Gwen. But it did not. I'm really bad on finding other paths in this game, but I kinda think there is no Gwen sex path so far.
Obviously there have been sexual routes with Gwen already, however there is a route that leads to sex with Gwen during Chapter 14.

And honestly, it's pretty simple. It only requires that you submit to Alessia during Chapter 13.
Yeah... I don't know why the two should be connected either.

After that, it's only a case of letting Gwen think she's hypnotized so that she has the excuse to do what she wanted to do anyway.

Reactions: Simon Jester

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Obviously there have been sexual routes with Gwen already, however there is a route that leads to sex with Gwen during Chapter 14.

And honestly, it's pretty simple. It only requires that you submit to Alessia during Chapter 13.
Yeah... I don't know why the two should be connected either.

After that, it's only a case of letting Gwen think she's hypnotized so that she has the excuse to do what she wanted to do anyway.
Thanks i will have to try that not really a fan of submitting to alessia but

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
[...] however there is a route that leads to sex with Gwen during Chapter 14.
Thanks i will have to try that not really a fan of submitting to alessia but
I must admit I did toy with the idea of altering the requirements for my patched version of the game. To make that scene dependent on previous interactions with Gwen. But it's not a spelling/grammar mistake and it's not an actual bug... so I decided to leave it alone.
Not least, because as the walkthru gets updated, it would mean my version was different than the official release. Which was never my intention.

It does bug me though and it's so tempting to just "fix" it regardless.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I must admit I did toy with the idea of altering the requirements for my patched version of the game. To make that scene dependent on previous interactions with Gwen. But it's not a spelling/grammar mistake and it's not an actual bug... so I decided to leave it alone.
Not least, because as the walkthru gets updated, it would mean my version was different than the official release. Which was never my intention.

It does bug me though and it's so tempting to just "fix" it regardless.

I am hoping you can still take her virginity even if you didn't submit in a later chapter but it looks like if i want to see the scene my mc will have to submit for now

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
@Kasey has already that Chapter 15 will be the final chapter of SSS and that it will have 7 different endings.

It's difficult to imagine that at least one of those endings won't involved Gwen in some way. (I figure Gwen solo, Gwen + Mom, Gwen + Jennifer - all as strong contenders). Especially since that was the Twins end goal right from the start.

I just hope that @stevedave83 can keep all the various and varied combinations of things that could have happened straight in his head... because I can't.

For example, it's still possible that the MC is still a virgin at the end of Chapter 14. You have to make some very specific choices to make that happen... but it's still possible and it's one of my most tested routes though the game when I'm checking things... just because it's so unlikely.

Factor in "Did mom say she'd be open to a relationship with Gwen?" during Chapter 13, "Did you ask mom for your relationship to go back to how it used to be?" during Chapter 12. Were you on the Gwen BDSM route? Did you submit/resist Alessia? Did you have sex with Addison? All those sort of things and many, MANY more could play a factor.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
@Kasey has already that Chapter 15 will be the final chapter of SSS and that it will have 7 different endings.

It's difficult to imagine that at least one of those endings won't involved Gwen in some way. (I figure Gwen solo, Gwen + Mom, Gwen + Jennifer - all as strong contenders). Especially since that was the Twins end goal right from the start.

I just hope that @stevedave83 can keep all the various and varied combinations of things that could have happened straight in his head... because I can't.

For example, it's still possible that the MC is still a virgin at the end of Chapter 14. You have to make some very specific choices to make that happen... but it's still possible and it's one of my most tested routes though the game when I'm checking things... just because it's so unlikely.

Factor in "Did mom say she'd be open to a relationship with Gwen?" during Chapter 13, "Did you ask mom for your relationship to go back to how it used to be?" during Chapter 12. Were you on the Gwen BDSM route? Did you submit/resist Alessia? Did you have sex with Addison? All those sort of things and many, MANY more could play a factor.
Oh i know my mc resisted alessia on my first playthrough and i chose to control so it should be intresting if we can get gwen and mayby the twins all i can say for sure is it will be alot of fun

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I am also curious if any of them will end up pregnant since i know if you deflower Gwen you cum inside her same with Jennifer all things considered this is an awesome game and i look forward to the new update

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
I have a feeling it is not yet time for us to deflower her which is a shame though i look forward to dominating her and the twins along with there mistress should be a fun playthrough
Oh, I totally agree with you on that front. That path has to be in the plan. I just don't think it is in the game yet. On that front, that's what I found disappointing in the Gwen BDSM path. It could only happen if the MC went the submissive path. It was a Gwen dominate BDSM and the MC totally submissive. Now I really liked the Gwen leather bodysuit, but it didn't change the main path behavior of either Gwen or Jennifer which gave the whole thing a unrealistic feel. Although previous posts say there is a Gwen sex path that requires submission to Alessia?

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Oh, I totally agree with you on that front. That path has to be in the plan. I just don't think it is in the game yet. On that front, that's what I found disappointing in the Gwen BDSM path. It could only happen if the MC went the submissive path. It was a Gwen dominate BDSM and the MC totally submissive. Now I really liked the Gwen leather bodysuit, but it didn't change the main path behavior of either Gwen or Jennifer which gave the whole thing a unrealistic feel. Although previous posts say there is a Gwen sex path that requires submission to Alessia?
Yup for now when you submit you convince gwen she is under your control and can deflower her im sure that in the newest update you will be able to deflower her if you chose to resist i played through a couple times to see all the endings i could so far im impressed

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Is there a reason why I can't go back on dialogues now? The mouse wheel does not seem to work neither does up pag

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Is there a reason why I can't go back on dialogues now? The mouse wheel does not seem to work neither does up pag
Yeah. The author switched it off for his game.

A number of solutions can be found in [ ].

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Does anyone know when chapter 15 will be out to the public im not a patreon supporter of there's so i cannot see the updates

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Does anyone know when chapter 15 will be out to the public im not a patreon supporter of there's so i cannot see the updates
@stevedave83 generally does a public release a within a couple of days of a Patreon only version.
Both being released around the end/beginning of the month, but with the Patreon version being 1 month earlier.

So tracking the last few months...
  • AUG: Chapter 13 Public (1-Sept), Chapter 14 Patreon (30-Aug)
  • JUL: Chapter 12 Public (29-Jul), Chapter 13 Patreon (1-Aug)
  • JUN: Chapter 11 Public (29-Jun), Chapter 12 Patreon (29-Jun)
As you can see, some months he releases them on the same day. Sometimes a couple of days before. Sometimes a couple of days after.

So we should get Chapter 15SE sometime around 30-Sept. (and usually available here on f95zone the same day).
Chapter 15 (public) should be around the 31-Oct.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
@stevedave83 generally does a public release a within a couple of days of a Patreon only version.
Both being released around the end/beginning of the month, but with the Patreon version being 1 month earlier.

So tracking the last few months...
  • AUG: Chapter 13 Public (1-Sept), Chapter 14 Patreon (30-Aug)
  • JUL: Chapter 12 Public (29-Jul), Chapter 13 Patreon (1-Aug)
  • JUN: Chapter 11 Public (29-Jun), Chapter 12 Patreon (29-Jun)
As you can see, some months he releases them on the same day. Sometimes a couple of days before. Sometimes a couple of days after.

So we should get Chapter 15SE sometime around 30-Sept. (and usually available here on f95zone the same day).
Chapter 15 (public) should be around the 31-Oct.
Ok so since im not a patreon supporter i have to wait or can i download from here even though im not a supporter

bamachris55

Donor
Feb 15, 2018
Great Concept and Well Thought out so Far – Please Continue Onward! I Give You Five Out Of Five Stars so Far!

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Well I recently went down the Gwen BDSM path hoping that resulted in sex with Gwen. But it did not. I'm really bad on finding other paths in this game, but I kinda think there is no Gwen sex path so far.
I forgot who I was talking to about there not being a sex scene in the current version, but once again 79flavors was right. There is a sex scene, full vaginal penetration.

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes