VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
I really like this one.
There are some typos and technical issues but nothing major or game breaking.

The one big criticism I have though is that the game forces your path.
Mother-Son relationships don't do anything for me personally and I'd prefer it if the game would let me skip that "route"

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
I'm getting scenes that are referencing scenes I have not seen, specifically where did the MC gain the ability to control the mother and his date with her. I'm currently at the point where the mother tells the aunt about the date. On the day the date was supposed to happen, I had the MC go across the street and receive a BJ from the GF's mother. I haven't played through enough to figure out where the mind control was learned. All I know is that he was able to control the mother while the aunt was taking a shower.

And no, I have not been using a walk through.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
My Score 6/10. You ask me why?
Fist, becosue Game have a lots of
F/F content and Hero is... MALE!
Second, becosue Most scene loking...
Dead End...
I mean... Hero having sex with samones and... Scene is End...

Yes, just End... Without words, coming and others... It stupid? Yeaaa, it stuped...

Ermin_Gusiev

Jan 13, 2018
Can anyone give me choices to pass truth or dare game, sorrybut i really dont know what is and how to play truth or dare

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Can anyone give me choices to pass truth or dare game, sorrybut i really dont know what is and how to play truth or dare
The Truth and Dare game presents random choices, so it's not automatically easy to do a walkthrough.

That said, the basics are that each round has "safe" truths and dares and "unsafe" truths and dares. You succeed by avoiding the unsafe options. You may or not encounter each/any of these choices...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Final notes... If you're not playing my ... Due to the random nature of the choices... sometimes the Truth or Dare game causes the game to crash. All I can suggest is save before you start and try to pick more truth questions than you did the previous attempt. (or play my patched version instead) :whistle:

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Stumbled upon this game and thought about downloading it but from what everyone's telling me the endings fairly depressing with the villain pretty much winning in the end, kinda don't wanna play if this is true can anyone convince me otherwise? :unsure:

Aug 5, 2016
Okay so I've been playing this for the first time and my gears are spinning. The strategic component of mind control as a weapon used by competing forces has me wanting to write my own erotica.

ghosthelper

Apr 19, 2018
anyone got save files or console commands for the endings? I really dont want to rerun the entire game again. Also, jump pyschoend doesnt work for me for some reason.

I am using the 71flavours compressed version

olbor48

Jan 20, 2018
I wanted to try something a bit different...also, I'm toying around with the idea of a harem ending as a special for my high level donors, so I wanted to have options. I also have idea for other characters that I can work into the story in a later chapter. I have ideas to work in at least one aunt (I agree with you...two would be interesting. I may try to swing that), a cousin, and one or two mysterious strangers that work into the back story. I'll probably only use one or two of those ideas, as I don't want things to get too convoluted, and I already have a pretty complex plot in mind. The specific characters that I add will be voted on by my high level donors when I hit a certain Patreon goal.
Hello,
I am looking for Android Version port.
Can you share it, please?
Thx for your time.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Ok, like the story for the most part but honestly meeting Allessia would or should have gone a hell of a lot different.
Let Allessia ramble the crap on like she does thinking she knows everything.
Then the MC should have pointed out she didn't know fuck. He wanted her untainted. The two twins have each other to play with you wanted her to come to you willingly. All she has done now is fuck everything the hell up and ruined her. Then slap the fuck out of Allessia and tell her to get the fuck out. Better yet you are going to make this up to me. You are going to serve me from this point forward or I will kill you hear and now in front of the two of them.

Here is why I say that he's already had the opportunity to stand up to the blonde chick 2 times and show he doesn't take shit. He wants his sister it wasn't his goal to share her. Men tend to have more jealousy and anger when it comes to that shit even when its with other women unless the fantasy includes him being part of it. The primary exception being when the two were involved long before he comes along. He doesn't know Allessia Strega/witch or not She didn't try any control on him as the attempt with the sister. Even so his anger might out power it.

That said this view of mine probably has to do with a lot of my own personality. I generally don't like the pompus attitude allessia gives off and the over assumption along with I'd actually pissed if I was after someone in that manor and someone stepped in between. I'd probably have my hands wrapped around her neck pretty tight.

It also makes little sense for him to accept the mistress crap after telling Bethany to go fuck herself the way he does.

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes