VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Quick question - is this a femdom game?
Not specifically.

There are scenes of FemDom, but they are a small part of a larger whole and only if you choose the appropriate route through the game.
Mainly the game is corruption and opportunism.

Reactions: bulifun

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
Sadly, there are more than a few inconsistencies similar to the ones you've mentioned.

Generally speaking, the author tended to assume most players would see most or all of the various sexual routes. So when it came to writing the next scene/chapter - he kinda forgot some of the stuff that might have happened... and instead wrote as if the player did what he assumed they would have done.

There's a fixed version that addresses some of those inconsistencies... but not all.
Damn, that's unfortunate....Which one in that list is the one I would need to get the scenes I wanted? I think it's the recommended one, but I'm not sure.

And I'm guess there's no chance of this ever getting updated to fix these issues either. So that sucks :\

Thanks for the info.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Use the @79flavors mod as it fixes all the problems that have been found and has lots of spelling and grammar fixes. I consider that version as required to play the game completely. 79flavors fixes bugs, enables paths that got blocked by poor game logic, removes some extra clickable things that have no purpose later in the game, and makes the full game playable.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
If it's like other Ren'py games, you should be able to go to page 9 of the saves, click on the 'Next' button near the bottom, and viola! Page ten.
Sadly SSS has a custom Save/Load screen that the author didn't include Next/Prev on.
I wrote a patch (more of that below), that included on-screen arrows and hotkeys ( {N}ext and {P}revious).

how like other game in this game can have unlimited save ? not just 9 page
I would suggest looking at this post I wrote a while ago.
It contains links on how you can alter the code yourself (if you know how to)... and links for patched versions of the game which includes all those extra save slots you want. If you don't want to patch the game, there are "fully patched" versions too... just download and run the updated version of the game.

Details here:

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Prim.

Jan 1, 2018
is there no rollback? previous or some sort? using mwheel up ? to read or go back to previous selections?

edit: i manage to turn rollback set to true, yet the function in game doesnt work.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
is there no rollback? previous or some sort? using mwheel up ? to read or go back to previous selections?

edit: i manage to turn rollback set to true, yet the function in game doesnt work.
Short answer: No, the dev use his own version if UI and most feature of "standard" RenPy games are disable.
Resolve: Use either the patchs from 79flavors or BananaPyjama. More information about this:

Prim.

Jan 1, 2018
Short answer: No, the dev use his own version if UI and most feature of "standard" RenPy games are disable.
Resolve: Use either the patchs from 79flavors or BananaPyjama. More information about this:
im into it. right now im downloading the version of Kasey squashed ..

edit: it works now. without a bug

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
im into it. right now im downloading the version of Kasey squashed
Cool.
There were a few spelling and grammar fixes applied after Kasey created that squashed version, but probably nothing you'd notice.

Keep in mind there are TWO squashed versions by Kasey.
The first is the original game, but smaller.
The second is my fixed/corrected/spellchecked version, equally smaller.
So make sure you grab this one: .

Prim.

Jan 1, 2018
Cool.
There were a few spelling and grammar fixes applied after Kasey created that squashed version, but probably nothing you'd notice.

Keep in mind there are TWO squashed versions by Kasey.
The first is the original game, but smaller.
The second is my fixed/corrected/spellchecked version, equally smaller.
So make sure you grab this one: .
yeah thats the one i downloaded. anyway thanks, i really want rollback to save in choices selection

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Thank god Psycho ending is not the true ending..my heart couldn't take it...sweet Chloe. And i Suggest new players to not go through with that ending.

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes