VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
I like this game but it confusing the shit out of me. The game jumps around an I'm getting scenes that I have no clue what the hells going on. Think I need to restart an try to find a better walkthrough or something because im fucking lost lol

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Hi, sorry, but i tried looking for a COMPLETE walkthrough to see all original endings and everyone that i find ends on Chapter 13!! It ends on the part that says "... you can Resist or Submit..."

Does anyone have the complete walkthrough??
It can be any format!! My PC reads everything!!

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Its been a while so i dont can be sure...but as far as i remember there is little to nothing to choose after that...

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Its been a while so i dont can be sure...but as far as i remember there is little to nothing to choose after that...
I have a walkthrough that have 13 chapters but i am missing chapter 14 and 15!! And the date with Jennifer, Lauren, Mom and me in chapter 14 is been a pain in the ass to pass!! A walkthrough to pass that part will be welcome, and the chapter 15 is the final chapter that you choose the final date and there is not much to do since you do everything in the game!! So now i ask:

Does anyone have the walkthrough with chapter 14 and 15?? Or just the walkthrough for those 2 chapters??

Mar 5, 2018
:cry: Unless u make a walkthrough, this game will be forever without one, the best way to start is writing down all the choice u make until u have a good or bad ending. The other way is by reading the 'code' and see which variable each decision turn on.

xander501

Nov 12, 2017
Im getting a bug on chapter 13 where it forces me on the mom route wiht out choice, anyone know a way around it?

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
:cry: Unless u make a walkthrough, this game will be forever without one, the best way to start is writing down all the choice u make until u have a good or bad ending. The other way is by reading the 'code' and see which variable each decision turn on.
Reading the is going to be a pain in the ass!! Millions of lines but is possible, and i will try it!! If i can get anything i will say something about it!!

Im getting a bug on chapter 13 where it forces me on the mom route wiht out choice, anyone know a way around it?
What type of bug? Explain what happens and the situation that occurs! Chapter 13 is affected by previous choices, so you must have done something that forces that!!

Reactions: jonatansavinon

xander501

Nov 12, 2017
Its right after the phone call with Jennifer instead of giving me any choice it cuts off in the middle of the phone call and the MC says better go for my date with mom even though that had not been mention before this on this run though, I was also playing on the compressed version if that makes any difference.

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Its right after the phone call with Jennifer instead of giving me any choice it cuts off in the middle of the phone call and the MC says better go for my date with mom even though that had not been mention before this on this run though, I was also playing on the compressed version if that makes any difference.
That is common mistake!! You have to cut the mom pathway in one of the chapters before you reach that point, that is not a bug!! You have to tread carefully to not unfold too much of the mom pathway and you have to get mom angry with you!!

kaosreigns

Sep 23, 2019
I love this game, rare to find petite girls with small tits. Most games are so hooked on huge tits. Any other games you can recommend with similar petite small tit girls. Thanks

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I love this game, rare to find petite girls with small tits. Most games are so hooked on huge tits. Any other games you can recommend with similar petite small tit girls. Thanks
There is a sequel to this game Cuntswell Academy that has characters from this game in it, we are waiting for a pirate to drop the latest chapters but 1-7 are available here. Both of MrDots games Dating My Daughter and Melody have side characters with similar features too. Bad Memories has amazing renders, it is worth playing but is short since it is new but I can't wait to see where the story goes. There are a couple of games using Honey Select models that are not insanely busty, Waifu Academy and Ecchi Sensei both have a mix of characters many on the flatter side.

kaosreigns

Sep 23, 2019
There is a sequel to this game Cuntswell Academy that has characters from this game in it, we are waiting for a pirate to drop the latest chapters but 1-7 are available here. Both of MrDots games Dating My Daughter and Melody have side characters with similar features too. Bad Memories has amazing renders, it is worth playing but is short since it is new but I can't wait to see where the story goes. There are a couple of games using Honey Select models that are not insanely busty, Waifu Academy and Ecchi Sensei both have a mix of characters many on the flatter side.
Thanks sounds worth looking into. Found some nice characters in The Headmaster as well

Reactions: pgm_01

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I found a bug in the completed game that I thought had been removed early on in the making. The bug is the game thinks you have planted the Hidden Recorder in Jennifer's room (when you choose the pill over the spray), even though the conversation never mentions a recorder and you don't have the recorder to hide in Jennifer's room, thus stopping you from going to your Mom's room during chapter 3. How can I fix the hidden recorder variable using the console?

Last edited:

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
With Cuntswell Academy being released I need to replay SisterX3 agian. My last play I misees so much I didnt have a Walkthrough so thinking its a good time for a new play lol

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I Truly LOVE This Game.
I Have played it thru x3, but have been disappointed so far
Because No Option for Son (MC) (& Mom) to RETURN to the Country with Aunt Liz & Addison.
would have been nice to explore a sexual relationship with Aunt Liz & Mom, or Aunt Liz & Addison
whether Gwen Chooses to Come or chooses to Live with Jennifer & Lauren Is Up to her.
(I am Of The Opinion To Strongly Agree with Aunt Liz)
FUCK Society and All the Moralistic RULES!! To Live & LOVE How I WANT TO!!

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes