Wolf RPG Completed Sister Travel [Final] [Inusuku/Kagura Games]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Hovle

Jun 6, 2017
Can anyone help me with extracting music? I love it so much, but I don't understand how DXextract'or is working. I really wonna find it and listet to it outside the game

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Can anyone help me with extracting music? I love it so much, but I don't understand how DXextract'or is working. I really wonna find it and listet to it outside the game
Introducing the Sister Travel Soundtrack! Now you get to listen to all the great royalty free music all over again outside of the game instead of being left to wonder "I really like that song too bad I don't know the name of it. :cry:".
sistertravelsoundtrack.PNG
Download at the link below today!

I ended up liking some of the songs myself that I ripped it a few days ago. My personal favorite being this one.

Mar 24, 2019
I need some help with the confrontation of an enemy, I want to defeat the "Beast of massacre" but always attack first and eliminate the girls before they do anything.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I need some help with the confrontation of an enemy, I want to defeat the "Beast of massacre" but always attack first and eliminate the girls before they do anything.
You're not supposed to face the beast of massacre. It's an unbeatable boss that you should avoid fighting. You have to do the 16 pillar riddle which is explained some where in this game thread on how to do. Its really confusing and personally I find the hardest part of the game but thats probably because I suck at puzzles.

Mar 24, 2019
You're not supposed to face the beast of massacre. It's an unbeatable boss that you should avoid fighting. You have to do the 16 pillar riddle which is explained some where in this game thread on how to do. Its really confusing and personally I find the hardest part of the game but thats probably because I suck at puzzles.
Actually the game is already complete and I have all the scenes, I defeated the librarian with the MC, Mana and Amy, I thought that something special would be unlocked by defeating the unbeatable beast, but if it is impossible to beat him without cheating then no must give nothing special, thanks for answering my question

DraikSpectre

Jul 19, 2018
Finish every available mission at least once to unlock the panda mission, which gives a new route in the forest.

You need to ask her for sex, then get rejected for the bath scene to appear the next day.
Yeah, I think that was a lucky coincidence on your part. I've tried that repeatedly and it's never worked. I'm driving myself insane trying to get this stupid scene to appear. Why the heck is it a prereq for the rest of her scenes?

Also, the BoM is killable, there's some strategies on other sites on how to do it using the Unbound Attack, defense debuffs, reflect, etc.

Brook09

May 26, 2019
How do i get amy’s se* scene? Got her bath scene already but jow that i got aegis in the team, i did not yet encounter amys scene whenever i go to her upstairs she always says NOPE. Can someone elaborate how to unlock her scenes?

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
How do i get amy’s se* scene? Got her bath scene already but jow that i got aegis in the team, i did not yet encounter amys scene whenever i go to her upstairs she always says NOPE. Can someone elaborate how to unlock her scenes?
Just keep playing the game; most of the scenes are part of the story so it's difficult miss them. Amy in particular won't let you do anything until a certain point in the story.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
An incest game that doesn't have to be patched!?!? Count me in!
The main character has a thing for sisters so tries to get all the girls to call him Onii-chan. I don't think any of them are actually related, a previous post has a screen cap of Aidelle saying siblings I don't think they really are though (but I could be wrong).

From the ...

"The only things the hero of our story loves more than adventuring are his little sisters! He insists that every cute girl he comes across refers to him as “big brother.” His perversion seemingly knows no bounds; not even monsters are safe from his advances. Don’t let his antics fool you though, because his skill with the sword is the real deal."

Jul 20, 2017
The main character has a thing for sisters so tries to get all the girls to call him Onii-chan. I don't think any of them are actually related, a previous post has a screen cap of Aidelle saying siblings I don't think they really are though (but I could be wrong).

From the ...

"The only things the hero of our story loves more than adventuring are his little sisters! He insists that every cute girl he comes across refers to him as “big brother.” His perversion seemingly knows no bounds; not even monsters are safe from his advances. Don’t let his antics fool you though, because his skill with the sword is the real deal."
(JOKE)_Oh BOOOOO false advertising!!!_(JOKE) Im mostly kidding been playing a bit of it and it isnt that bad so meh. Plus I found what looks like a real incest game so +1 good game and +1 good incest game I guess? XD

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

MyNameIsWhatItIs

Jun 21, 2018
I keep getting the "Cannot locate basic info data /SisterTravel/Data/BasicData/Game.dat" - shame because while vanilla the art still looks good

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I keep getting the "Cannot locate basic info data /SisterTravel/Data/BasicData/Game.dat" - shame because while vanilla the art still looks good
Wolf Editor can be weirdly picky and people get that error a lot. It usually needs to be on your main drive. Make sure there's no symbols in the file address, and that the file address isn't too long (so maybe try it on the desktop).

Reactions: MyNameIsWhatItIs
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes