Mod Ren'Py Sisterly Lust - Lain's Walkthrough & Gallery Mod [v1.1.4] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
ok when you used any incest mod such as the one in this mod it sets the value of Taboo=True you'll have to open console commands and type in something like Taboo or whatever the game uses as the value for incest content to =false and it should remove incest from your game
That sounds easy enough to do...so how do I open console commands?

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
if it's enabled hitting like I think it was either ctrl 0 or shift 0
I think lain usually makes console command enabled on the mods
I have the game open and my next selection available.
Ctrl skips the dialog and doesn't combine with another key, Shift0 doesn't have an effect either

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Try the letter "o" as in "open", not the numeral "zero" ;-)
O to open makes a lot more sense than 0 or zero.
Alright ShiftO brings up the console commands, I input the commands just like these; Taboo=false, incest=false, taboo= false, incest= false, taboo = false, and incest = false with error messages to all of them "false not defined" I am going to go out on a limb saying that I need to input another word instead of false.

Mario8080

Apr 27, 2017
O to open makes a lot more sense than 0 or zero.
Alright ShiftO brings up the console commands, I input the commands just like these; Taboo=false, incest=false, taboo= false, incest= false, taboo = false, and incest = false with error messages to all of them "false not defined" I am going to go out on a limb saying that I need to input another word instead of false.
Use "= False", not "= false".

Reactions: 7empest5teele

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
"Sister" is now "Friend" and I like that.
Thank not only you for the link to this file but the others 2 for their input as well.
I am aware how this game was developed, and how so many individuals seem to enjoy incest for some reason, but I like the renders, the story without close relationships, and the idea of a single man in a houseful of women, rather than siblings.
I never understood the incest appeal, to begin with, that's one of the many fetishes that are lost on me.

Reactions: Mint-ER#

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Another thing, I seem to have a lot of interaction with Bella but almost zero with the other two.
That and I just went from day 30 to day 33 saying I was SO TIRED each day when I literally did nothing at all.
I am clearly missing some critical story points, I just can't figure out where they might have been from.
Though I will most likely have to start over again and try different options, I really was hoping to get closer to the older one Liza after her fiance was found out to be a dick.

Last edited:

yougopurple

Oct 16, 2018
Huh. Normally it's "There a incest patch/mod for this?" So seeing someone ask how to disable the patch... Just makes me go, "Dafuq? wutchu wanna do tha fo?"

Reactions: blarg0192

jhalencak

May 14, 2020
the images for day 25 and after with the mod have says not found up to nearly the end with ana and alina

Last edited:

AVennport

May 18, 2020
the images for day 25 and after with the mod have says not found up to nearly the end with ana and alina
Go into the game folder, find the day25.rpy file, then use find+replace to change every instance of the word "college" to "school" and it should work again.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
what is the school girl patch
I am also wondering this. What does it do?
The "Schoolgirl Patch" is explained in the OP, third bullet point under Features:
I've also made an optional schoolgirl patch to restore the changed dialogue and the schoolgirl outfit images that were removed from the game. If you want to use the patch then install the main mod first and the schoolgirl patch second.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes