Mod Ren'Py Sisterly Lust - Lain's Walkthrough & Gallery Mod [v1.1.4] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
is it actually necessary? I don't think anything like, changed.
well it depends on how much the game changed from this version to last what all was altered because lains mods tend to be really detailed and if things go differently from how it is set up then you might get errors

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Knowing Lain the mod already has the content fix from the bugfixed 1.1.3 version and the added/fixed languages should be in separate folders/files, so it shouldnt conflict with the mod. I dont think there will be a problem...well, we'll see.

erebor

Jul 12, 2017
Go into the game folder, find the day25.rpy file, then use find+replace to change every instance of the word "college" to "school" and it should work again.
I tried that but it doesn't change anything, I still have the same message "image day25_r_school" missing"
Had somebody got the same problem and can now give me the solution ?

Reactions: zylanc19

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Any chance of an update for v1.1.3, or is it okay to use this with v1.1.2 even if it means causing the game to revert to v1.1.2?

Histario

Jan 13, 2021
Im running into a lot scripts not being defined and therefore the scene isnt showing. Did I install it wrong or am I just missing something?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Im running into a lot scripts not being defined and therefore the scene isnt showing. Did I install it wrong or am I just missing something?
If you installed last version of mod from this thread on last available game versions maybe that's the reason, because if you hadn't noticed the mod has only been updated to game version "1.1.2" and the latest available version of the game itself is "1.1.3 Bugfix".

Histario

Jan 13, 2021
If you installed last version of mod from this thread on last available game versions maybe that's the reason, because if you hadn't noticed the mod has only been updated to game version "1.1.2" and the latest available version of the game itself is "1.1.3 Bugfix".
ok cool. is there a way to fix it or do i need to download a new mod?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
ok cool. is there a way to fix it or do i need to download a new mod?
Mod is not updated for last version of game for almost two months (game last update v1.1.3 was made available on F95 2021-01-15) so I don't know if Lain is going to update his mod to the latest version of the game or not.

And if you want to play with the mod available here at the moment, you should also have a compatible version of the game with the same version number, which is v1.1.2.

Histario

Jan 13, 2021
Mod is not updated for last version of game for almost two months (game last update v1.1.3 was made available on F95 2021-01-15) so I don't know if Lain is going to update his mod to the latest version of the game or not.

And if you want to play with the mod available here at the moment, you should also have a compatible version of the game with the same version number, which is v1.1.2.
Im looking online for v1.1.2, but im worried about downloading spam and whatnot. do you know a place where i can get the v1.1.2 without having to worry about that?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Reactions: Histario

Zerg2

Feb 17, 2018
Thanks. Yep I'm updating the mod for the latest version of the game now.
Omg your back, and on SS, guess i have to switch to there now. glad your back.

Edit, looks like you have been there for a long while, i didn't know, was just waiting for you to not be under review. i am a recent convert to using SS.

Reactions: Maid Lain

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I've updated the mod and patch for the latest version of the game.

Changelog:
  • Updated mod and patch for 1.1.3
  • Fixed some scenes in the scene gallery
  • Gallery pages now have clickable page numbers at the bottom of the page
  • You can now use the arrow keys to switch between gallery pages
  • Added a gallery setting to hide the quick menu during replays

shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
Thank you, this is really great! It is really strange that there wasn't already a gallery implemented in the game tho. Luckily you solved that tho))

Secretbed

May 18, 2020
hey Maim Lain, I've noticed that I don't seem to have any liza scenes in the game when using the mod. I will admit that I haven't updated to the most recent game version (1.1.2) before downloading the mod, but I seem to be able to get into relationships with every other character with the mod, and 2 different users seem to have the same issue. is there something I'm missing, or are the liza scenes intentionally missing?

P.S. To help you out, you are only able to get the first shower scene for liza, but I've gotten to day 30, and there aren't any other liza scenes that shows up in the gallery

I have noticed this mod does not do much with Liza/outright removes her content is that intentional ?
Another thing, I seem to have a lot of interaction with Bella but almost zero with the other two.
That and I just went from day 30 to day 33 saying I was SO TIRED each day when I literally did nothing at all.
I am clearly missing some critical story points, I just can't figure out where they might have been from.
Though I will most likely have to start over again and try different options, I really was hoping to get closer to the older one Liza after her fiance was found out to be a dick.

Last edited:

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
hey Maim Lain, I've noticed that I don't seem to have any liza scenes in the game when using the mod. I will admit that I haven't updated to the most recent game version (1.1.2) before downloading the mod, but I seem to be able to get into relationships with every other character with the mod, and 2 different users seem to have the same issue. is there something I'm missing, or are the liza scenes intentionally missing?

P.S. To help you out, you are only able to get the first shower scene for liza, but I've gotten to day 30, and there aren't any other liza scenes that shows up in the gallery
I've just sped through the game holding Ctrl and clicking all the green choices and had no issues with being in a relationship with Liza or seeing her scenes or any of the other girls. I think you and a couple others must have just accidentally clicked the wrong choices a couple times without realizing it.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes