Mod Ren'Py Sisterly Lust - Lain's Walkthrough & Gallery Mod [v1.1.4] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Secretbed

May 18, 2020
I've just sped through the game holding Ctrl and clicking all the green choices and had no issues with being in a relationship with Liza or seeing her scenes or any of the other girls. I think you and a couple others must have just accidentally clicked the wrong choices a couple times without realizing it.
yeah Maim Lain, just realized where I messed up. during the dinner scene on day 5, I avoided "talking about Brody", which in turn meant I avoided your green highlight for "pressing the issue" and "ask for more details", as well as "asking about hobbies", which allows you to "propose party". if you avoid talking about brody (which I did, because I thought bringing him up might mess up liza's mood during the dinner), you end up not having enough trust, and liza will reject you when you kiss her, which will cause you to not start your relationship with her.

i.e. if you skip talking about brody, you don't get enough trust to start the relationship.

To solve any further questions/issues into starting a liza relationship, you could highlight "ask about brody", to allow you to gain enough trust in liza to start the relationship, or you could incorporate the (choose last!) editing of the text, for the option to "wait for food to arrive", in order to ensure that players will always click "ask about brody" before moving forward in the dinner date.

P.S. when playing around in the game to try and figure out what was causing the issue, I noticed that on the same dinner date, it's possible to not be given the opportunity to "ask about hobbies" if you ask about Rachael or Bella, before selecting "ask about hobbies". it might be worth adding something to ensure you ask about the hobbies before asking anything else, to ensure that any additional choices/scenes that stems from going out to party can still be viewed and achieved.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maid Lain

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
this mod certainly doesn't work with the the latest version on this site. Which is 1.1.3 uncensored edition. It always crashes at start up with getting 'an exception occured message. It seems there is a problem with incest script file or something

edit: nvm it worked. The problem was with the game not mod and it got solved by running as admin

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
this mod certainly doesn't work with the the latest version on this site. Which is 1.1.3 uncensored edition. It always crashes at start up with getting 'an exception occured message. It seems there is a problem with incest script file or something
I have it, use it, works fine for me. Have had it almost as long as I've had the game. I actually just went through certain gallery scenes about 20 minutes ago, using the game version on this site with the mod version here. Didn't have an issue.

Reactions: Maid Lain

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I have it, use it, works fine for me. Have had it almost as long as I've had the game.
Just tried couple of times again and it always crashes. I unzipped the game and put the 'folder' in my games directory as like all the other mods. I can't see what I did wrong

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Just tried couple of times again and it always crashes. I unzipped the game and put the 'folder' in my games directory as like all the other mods. I can't see what I did wrong
Yeah I've never had issue with Lain's mod for as long as I've had this game. Only had to install it once from here and never had any issues with it. I use almost the same type mod for Milfy City that he created and have never had issue. Hoping IF that game gets updated the mod will as well.

What links have you been trying? Try the GDrive ones for the patch, and main the NOPY link for the game? I never use MEGA for the games if I have the choice for NOPY.

Make sure you don't have two "Game" folders. Overwrite the one there with the one in the patch. I'm assuming you're doing that though. Otherwise, I have no idea what the issue is. Lain's mods never failed me before so it has to be something you're doing wrong on your side. :confused:

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
This mod, frustratingly, simply doesn't work for me. I haven't seen a single choice highlighted at all, and had to use another walkthrough to answer the questionnaire at the MC's mum's job...this mod (by way of not functioning) caused me to fail to get an "in"

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I've updated the mod and patch for the latest version of the game.

Changelog:
  • Updated mod and patch for 1.1.3
  • Fixed some scenes in the scene gallery
  • Gallery pages now have clickable page numbers at the bottom of the page
  • You can now use the arrow keys to switch between gallery pages
  • Added a gallery setting to hide the quick menu during replays
Ver. 1.1.4 Fix ??? Update your mod??

nocussing

Jul 29, 2021
what i mean is, does there need to be a "leaked version" for this mod to be updated? i just don't understand the process

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
what i mean is, does there need to be a "leaked version" for this mod to be updated? i just don't understand the process
The extra scenes version has... well more scenes...
That has to be taken into account with this mod.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes