Mod Ren'Py Sisterly Lust - Lain's Walkthrough & Gallery Mod [v1.1.4] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Nothing has to be done at all, the extras have long been part of the mod.

In the last final version of the game, the extras were simply missing (until recently).
Irrelevant...

The mod still needs an update to the latest version + there were some bugfixes in the v1.14 that probably need some consideration.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Before I call irrelevant, I try.
And guess what you will find out .....
You don't get it do you?

Vielleicht hat dir ja wer mit nem Spaten auf den Kopf gekloppt...

Die Mod muss und wird geupdated werden wenn Lain dazu die Zeit fndet...
Ob dir das nun passt oder nicht ist wie eben schon gesagt irrelevant....

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
No reason to be offensive.

If you don't understand, nothing needs to be updated.
For "Korintenkacker" it is enough to simply rename the mod file to 1.1.4.
For everyone else, the mod is and remains the same as the one from version 1.1.3
Therefore it is actually irrelevant whether the mod is updated or not.

Get it?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
No reason to be offensive.

If you don't understand, nothing needs to be updated.
For "Korintenkacker" it is enough to simply rename the mod file to 1.1.4.
For everyone else, the mod is and remains the same as the one from version 1.1.3
Therefore it is actually irrelevant whether the mod is updated or not.

Get it?
Korintenkacker".... :KEK:

Let's stop arguing...
Lain will update the mod eventually whether it's needed or not....

Reactions: Spatenklopper

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
Korintenkacker".... :KEK:

Let's stop arguing...
Lain will update the mod eventually whether it's needed or not....
Me too i think an update is not necessary to use the mode right now. Have any changes in the scenes, no new scenes, only bugs correction. I think we can use it like this right now without problems..

Sure an update have to be too. Because correcting bugs is made change in the code and can possibly crash the system. But not an emergency in my mind.

Boot side have right on this. I think have no subject to debate here. If you do not want to wait. Take the actual MOD. If you feel unsure. Simply wait.

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
Anybody help please?
I continue to play the game (with Lain's MOD) today. At first, it encounters an error. As mentioned by someone earlier in game thread, I delete the folder "persistent" (only a file "perverteer" in the folder) in C:\. Then it works. However, when I want to load the saves I played yesterday (up to Day4), all save slots are empty in the game. Save files are still in C:\.
On the other hand, saves files are in C: drive only. Not appear in game folder.
I'm not sure is it related to the MOD or the game itself. Please help.

Feb 10, 2018
I'm not getting any schoolgirl outfits with the optional mod. What exactly am I supposed to be seeing? I'm on day 25 in the school.

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
https://f95zone.to/members/maim-lain.533511/
Hi, Maim Lain, I am not sure the error is related to the game or MOD.
I played Sister Lust with your MOD and then saved at the end of Day 4 (total 17 saves). It is strange that save folder exists only in C drive, nothing in game folder. (I played other Ren'Py games many times. It is the first time seeing this strange.)
Then I continued playing next day, but it encountered an error. Someone says in the game thread (not in this thread) to delete the "perverteer" file if it exists C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\persistent.
So I deleted the file and played the game. It worked but when I pressed "Load", the save slots are empty. All my 17 save files are gone. (but they still exist in C drive.)
Another strange is that the save files exist in C:\VTRoot\HarddiskVolume2\Users\<your user name>\..., not in C:\Users\<your user name>\...
Sorry for my bad english. Please help and thanks.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
https://f95zone.to/members/maim-lain.533511/
Hi, Maim Lain, I am not sure the error is related to the game or MOD.
I played Sister Lust with your MOD and then saved at the end of Day 4 (total 17 saves). It is strange that save folder exists only in C drive, nothing in game folder. (I played other Ren'Py games many times. It is the first time seeing this strange.)
Then I continued playing next day, but it encountered an error. Someone says in the game thread (not in this thread) to delete the "perverteer" file if it exists C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\persistent.
So I deleted the file and played the game. It worked but when I pressed "Load", the save slots are empty. All my 17 save files are gone. (but they still exist in C drive.)
Another strange is that the save files exist in C:\VTRoot\HarddiskVolume2\Users\<your user name>\..., not in C:\Users\<your user name>\...
Sorry for my bad english. Please help and thanks.
As far as I know, save games should be in appdata and the actual game folder.

1631897184948.png
and here...
1631897216611.png

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hi Maim Lain I was trying the gallery and i got message while playing sabine/mille that last scene could not play because I did not have extra scene. Can you check it out?

screenshot0001.png

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes