Mod Ren'Py Sisterly Lust - Lain's Walkthrough & Gallery Mod [v1.1.4] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Has the bug mentioned above - the lacking Bella romance option - been fixed in 0.19?
That's not and has never been a bug. If you skip talking to Bella on day 4 you won't be able to do the route. Just don't skip talking to her.
@B-52reloaded its not a bug so much as a possible missed step in playing day 4, @Maim Lain has added a Do Last prompt next to the visit Heather(Mom) option in the recent update to the mod to prevent you missing the Bella route so as he said previously just do all the options in order top to bottom to get all content for the day and you wont miss anything.

Reactions: Maid Lain

polskiftw

Aug 2, 2017
Which color means what? I am color blind, so sorry if it should be obvious. Choices in yellow mean good or bad? Grey means good or bad? Or is it corruption/romance? Which is which thank you so much for any help.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Which color means what? I am color blind, so sorry if it should be obvious. Choices in yellow mean good or bad? Grey means good or bad? Or is it corruption/romance? Which is which thank you so much for any help.
dont do the grey

Reactions: polskiftw

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

In that image, the color of the top choice (green) is the correct choice and the dark choice on the bottom is the incorrect choice.

Reactions: polskiftw

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Updated the download links.

Changelog:
  • Updated the mod to v0.20
  • Made the in-game walkthrough for the two new days
  • Added 7 new scenes to the scene gallery (the new scenes now have a note under them in the gallery so it's easier to know which scenes are new)

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Updated the download links.

Changelog:
  • Updated the mod to v0.20
  • Made the in-game walkthrough for the two new days
  • Added 7 new scenes to the scene gallery (the new scenes now have a note under them in the gallery so it's easier to know which scenes are new)
Awesome thanks :)

Reactions: Maid Lain

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hi, at the beginning "You take a shower" should be green or not?
I'm not sure what you mean. You take a shower everyday during the first week of the game.
If something is highlighted green then that means it's a recommended choice.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I'm not sure what you mean. You take a shower everyday during the first week of the game.
If something is highlighted green then that means it's a recommended choice.
It is the first shower the MC does in this house. If you do not choose it, Rachel does not see you naked (Corruption +1)
But it looks like I remembered it wrong. Sorry.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes