Mod Ren'Py Sisterly Lust - Lain's Walkthrough & Gallery Mod [v1.1.4] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This here mod adds meaning and direction to a all out guns blazin' war on gals.
This here mod compacts the scenes into the fun experience dev coulda and shoulda... but alas...
This mod compliments the game, calling it ugly or unfinished casts the shadow over the game.
GUI and Functionality has all but stopped to evolve along with the game.
All Backgrounds for them updates would have been an easy fix to illustrate the update.
Game ships whole and has little to nothing exciting featured in the GUi or the backgorunds.
There is no ... last featured .. no story update ... no continuing from last time...
Those beautification upgrades should follow suit to the game.
There are no complaints that should be harsh, dev pumps them renders and wraps the game
as soon as done ... great meaty updates can and will always trump shallow beauty engine fixes;)!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
T.H.I.S .. B .A .N .N .E .R .. I .S .. A .W .E .S .O .M .E .. ;)!!
MAIM.jpg

D .O .. N .O .T .. H .I .D .E .. M .A .I .M .!!! .. L .E .T .. Y .O .U .R .. L .O .V .E .. S .H .I .N .E ..;)!!

• Haha
Reactions: Maid Lain

NoDoze1921

Sep 3, 2019

Game/Creator: /
Modder:
Game Version: v0.21.1

Features:
  • This mod adds a full in-game walkthrough for every important choice in the game Sisterly Lust! If a choice gives points or is required to see a scene it will be highlighted so you don't have to worry about missing scenes. Choices that aren't important and don't have lasting effects aren't highlighted so you still have freedom and can pick your preferred choice.

• A scene gallery containing every scene in the entire game (over 130 scenes!) can now be accessed from the main menu. All the scenes are already unlocked/viewable, meaning you don't have to replay the game to be able to see the scenes in the gallery.

Scene improvements:
  • Day 2: You can now do all four night scenes instead of being forced to only choose two and miss the others.
  • Day 4: You can now do all four night scenes instead of being forced to only choose two and miss the others.
  • Day 8: During Ana's sex scene both the "suck it" and "fuck her" choices will now always play instead of having to choose one and miss the other.
  • Day 12: During Riley's sex scene the cowgirl and doggystyle scenes will now both play instead of having choose one and miss the other.
  • Day 16: When having dinner with Bella she will now flash both of her tits, even if you are doing her blackmail route.
  • Day 17: You can now choose to have both Rachel and Nia to be your partner when at the yoga studio instead of having to choose one and miss the other.
  • Day 19: During the threesome with Nia and Rebeca you can now fuck both of them instead of being forced to choose one and miss some of the other girl's scene.

Installation:
PC: Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "SL-0.21.1 (PC)" folder.
Mac: Unzip the mod -> Right click your SLust app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then "Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to the "autorun" folder -> Click merge

I use Bluestacks to run all my .apk ad cannot get the MOD to load in or view it. Any thoughts on how to do this? Thank you for all your hard work!

slashbang

Mar 24, 2019
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/a_Lain_Gallery.rpy", line 44, in execute
File "game/a_Lain_Gallery.rpy", line 48, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'lain/support_%s.png').

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "C:\Users\test\Downloads\SL-0211-Extra_Scenes_Edition__PC_\SL-0.21.1-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\test\Downloads\SL-0211-Extra_Scenes_Edition__PC_\SL-0.21.1-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\test\Downloads\SL-0211-Extra_Scenes_Edition__PC_\SL-0.21.1-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\test\Downloads\SL-0211-Extra_Scenes_Edition__PC_\SL-0.21.1-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\test\Downloads\SL-0211-Extra_Scenes_Edition__PC_\SL-0.21.1-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\test\Downloads\SL-0211-Extra_Scenes_Edition__PC_\SL-0.21.1-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\test\Downloads\SL-0211-Extra_Scenes_Edition__PC_\SL-0.21.1-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\test\Downloads\SL-0211-Extra_Scenes_Edition__PC_\SL-0.21.1-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\test\Downloads\SL-0211-Extra_Scenes_Edition__PC_\SL-0.21.1-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\test\Downloads\SL-0211-Extra_Scenes_Edition__PC_\SL-0.21.1-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\test\Downloads\SL-0211-Extra_Scenes_Edition__PC_\SL-0.21.1-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/a_Lain_Gallery.rpy", line 48, in execute
File "C:\Users\test\Downloads\SL-0211-Extra_Scenes_Edition__PC_\SL-0.21.1-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ui.py", line 943, in _imagebutton
idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
File "C:\Users\test\Downloads\SL-0211-Extra_Scenes_Edition__PC_\SL-0.21.1-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ui.py", line 937, in choice
raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image. (auto=%r)." % (name, auto))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'lain/support_%s.png').

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SL 0.21.1
Sun Sep 22 15:23:14 2019
```
It's showing this error, any help?

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
When does Liza's path begin to take off? After getting her free from that shithead....NOTHING! I have had them back from the island for a couple of weeks now, and still nothing. It should have done so by now right?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
When does Liza's path begin to take off? After getting her free from that shithead....NOTHING! I have had them back from the island for a couple of weeks now, and still nothing. It should have done so by now right?
She's definitely got the slowest path, aside from some light fooling around, the first "proper" scene is late on Day 37.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Look at the first few scenes in Liza's scene gallery. If you've seen those then you're on her path, her path is just a bit slow like the person before me said. If you haven't seen those scenes then you probably aren't on her path.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes