Mod Ren'Py Sisterly Lust - Lain's Walkthrough & Gallery Mod [v1.1.4] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Skillz79

Jun 26, 2019
Have an error after applying the mod

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load file E:\SL-0.17.1-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)/game/a_Lain_Gallery_Scenes.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\SL-0.17.1-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\SL-0.17.1-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "E:\SL-0.17.1-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "E:\SL-0.17.1-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\script.py", line 751, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load file %s." % lastfn)
Exception: Could not load file E:\SL-0.17.1-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)/game/a_Lain_Gallery_Scenes.rpyc.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092

Fri Jun 28 06:04:01 2019

any fix?

ZhakNait

Jun 12, 2019
I really needed this, because although I understand the basic English of the RenPy games, I come mostly for the scenes hahaha

Thank you!

Reactions: Maid Lain

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I get an error on the screen where I can enter the name of the mother, but before I can click into the line with the name to change it (or not). But only if I change the name of the MC. If I just press enter and proceed with the name Lain, there is no error. (Ok, I get an error also if I just try to move the mouse to the name or click on it.)

Same issue with Rachel and other sisters, if I ignore the error and proceed.

It works find if I try it without the mod.

If I'm very fast, and just press enter again and again, I can go further without getting the error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I get an error on the screen where I can enter the name of the mother, but before I can click into the line with the name to change it (or not). But only if I change the name of the MC. If I just press enter and proceed with the name Lain, there is no error. (Ok, I get an error also if I just try to move the mouse to the name or click on it.)

Same issue with Rachel and other sisters, if I ignore the error and proceed.

It works find if I try it without the mod.

If I'm very fast, and just press enter again and again, I can go further without getting the error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm a bit confused about what you mean. Are you talking about the very start of the game on day 1 when you give them names? Or the character overview screen? And there aren't any characters that have a default name of Lain, so I'm not sure what you mean about that either lol.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
you talking about the very start of the game on day 1 when you give them names? Or the character overview screen? And there aren't any characters that have a default name of Lain, so I'm not sure what you mean about that either lol.
Yes, first day. If I just enter 'Enter', my name is Lain. Ok, maybe Lain only because you ask about the quick menu.
(No, I know, now, it is not my name! I saw it later I have no name if I just enter no name.) :)

1566824931768.png

As soon I move the mouse near Susan or Confirm, I get the error message I posted in the spoiler earlier.

1566825049591.png

There is a workaround in the moment, it works if I don't use the mouse and press enter. I just found out that I even can enter another name if I don't move the mouse.

I have this issue only with the mod installed, not without it.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Yes, first day. If I just enter 'Enter', my name is Lain. Ok, maybe Lain only because you ask about the quick menu.
(No, I know, now, it is not my name! I saw it later I have no name if I just enter no name.) :)

View attachment 382252

As soon I move the mouse near Susan or Confirm, I get the error message I posted in the spoiler earlier.

View attachment 382254

There is a workaround in the moment, it works if I don't use the mouse and press enter. I just found out that I even can enter another name if I don't move the mouse.

I have this issue only with the mod installed, not without it.
I fix
Lain delete or forget a code.

Last edited:

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
Lain do's your mod include the extra scenes ? Because all I can dll has the extra scenes. And another question do I still need the incest patch ?

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Lain do's your mod include the extra scenes ? Because all I can dll has the extra scenes. And another question do I still need the incest patch ?
Lain Mod point on extras scene game with condition patreon or not.
Incest_patch included in zip.

Mr.Rodrigues

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Mod is updated to 0.21

Changelog:
  • Added in-game walkthrough hints for new days
  • Added 12 new scenes to the scene gallery
Now, I have to say, this is some next level shit right here. Great job man! Thanks for your hardwork, surely this is one of the best mods I've ever seen. As soon as I get a new job I'll be sure to go show a proper thanks on your patreon.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Now, I have to say, this is some next level shit right here. Great job man! Thanks for your hardwork, surely this is one of the best mods I've ever seen. As soon as I get a new job I'll be sure to go show a proper thanks on your patreon.
There are much better mods, this is just a gallery scenes with all interactions and a walkthrough, nothing transcendent.
And without patreon.

In addition, the style and appearance is ugly.
To have to do it again to keep the atmosphere of the game at the same time.
Here I finally gave my opinion on Lain's Mod

capture.png

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes