Mod Ren'Py Sisterly Lust - Lain's Walkthrough & Gallery Mod [v1.1.4] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Luna3009

Feb 24, 2018
Just 2 days ago Steam updated the game to version 1.1.5
Can I use the mod in that version or is there a new one needed?

Ernatio D

Jul 8, 2017
Does the walkthrough let you know which is bellas softer or harder submissive ending? if not what choice is the deciding factor?

Also getting a bug when you choose lisa or rachel after and lisas scene doesnt happen and rachels happens instead day139

Last edited:

deathman666

Dec 1, 2021
View attachment 254319

Game/Creator: /
Modder:
Game Version: 1.1.4 or Steam

Features:
  • This mod adds a full in-game walkthrough for every important choice in the game Sisterly Lust! If a choice gives points or is required to see a scene it will be highlighted green so you don't have to worry about missing scenes. Choices that aren't important and don't have lasting effects aren't highlighted so you still have freedom and can pick your preferred choice. I've also made scene improvements to multiple events in the game.

• A scene gallery containing every scene in the entire game (over 150 scenes!) can now be accessed from the main menu. All the scenes are already unlocked/viewable, meaning you don't have to replay the game to be able to see the scenes in the gallery.

• I've also made an optional schoolgirl patch to restore the changed dialogue and the schoolgirl outfit images that were removed from the game. If you want to use the patch then install the main mod first and the schoolgirl patch second.

Scene improvements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD: - -

Optional Schoolgirl Patch: -

View attachment 664191 View attachment 664192 View attachment 664193 View attachment 664194
i dont think it works anymore

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
it certainly does. the 1.14 version works with the new 1.16, at least it did for me
Yes it will work, but using the latest available mod version (v1.1.4) with the latest updated version of the game v1.1.6 automatically overwrites the new rpy files from v1.1.6 to the previous version 1.1.4, and thus all grammar and language corrections made in the latest version 1.1.6 are not be included.

So to sum up, if you have already downloaded version 1.1.4 of the game and you want to download the latest available version v1.1.6 only to then overwrite it with a mod for version 1.1.4, it is a bit pointless because if you use an old version of a mod that hasn't been updated to the latest available game version 1.1.6 you still won't have all the fixes added in this latest version 1.1.6 because you'll just overwrite the new files back to game version 1.1.4 because that's the game version the mod was created on here.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Yes it will work, but using the latest available mod version (v1.1.4) with the latest updated version of the game v1.1.6 automatically overwrites the new rpy files from v1.1.6 to the previous version 1.1.4, and thus all grammar and language corrections made in the latest version 1.1.6 are not be included.

So to sum up, if you have already downloaded version 1.1.4 of the game and you want to download the latest available version v1.1.6 only to then overwrite it with a mod for version 1.1.4, it is a bit pointless because if you use an old version of a mod that hasn't been updated to the latest available game version 1.1.6 you still won't have all the fixes added in this latest version 1.1.6 because you'll just overwrite the new files back to game version 1.1.4 because that's the game version the mod was created on here.
So will Lain be updating his Mod to the newest version ya think?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
So will Lain be updating his Mod to the newest version ya think?
Lain is MIA... so probably not.
You don't need the latest version of the game though... the last few updates were mainly some bufixes and translation.

Reactions: CharleyT

toobad0912

May 1, 2021
Anyone know how to resolve this error? I get it every time a click on one of the characters in the Scene Gallery. I have tried to take a look at the file in question (Lain_Screens.rpy) but for some reason UnRen isn't decompiling the rpyc files in the Mod folder. Not even when I move them out to the game folder.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/mod/Lain_Screens.rpy", line 685, in execute
  File "game/mod/Lain_Screens.rpy", line 700, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto='lain/gallery_%s.png').

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "/Users/jscolli2/Documents/Microsoft User Data/AutoRecovery/Games/SL.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/Users/jscolli2/Documents/Microsoft User Data/AutoRecovery/Games/SL.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "/Users/jscolli2/Documents/Microsoft User Data/AutoRecovery/Games/SL.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/jscolli2/Documents/Microsoft User Data/AutoRecovery/Games/SL.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "/Users/jscolli2/Documents/Microsoft User Data/AutoRecovery/Games/SL.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "/Users/jscolli2/Documents/Microsoft User Data/AutoRecovery/Games/SL.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 582, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "/Users/jscolli2/Documents/Microsoft User Data/AutoRecovery/Games/SL.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 582, in visit_all
  File "/Users/jscolli2/Documents/Microsoft User Data/AutoRecovery/Games/SL.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "/Users/jscolli2/Documents/Microsoft User Data/AutoRecovery/Games/SL.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "/Users/jscolli2/Documents/Microsoft User Data/AutoRecovery/Games/SL.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "/Users/jscolli2/Documents/Microsoft User Data/AutoRecovery/Games/SL.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 653, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/mod/Lain_Screens.rpy", line 700, in execute
  File "/Users/jscolli2/Documents/Microsoft User Data/AutoRecovery/Games/SL.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 952, in _imagebutton
    idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
  File "/Users/jscolli2/Documents/Microsoft User Data/AutoRecovery/Games/SL.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 946, in choice
    raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image. (auto=%r)." % (name, auto))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto='lain/gallery_%s.png').

macOS-10.16-x86_64-i386-64bit x86_64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
SL 1.1.6
Sat Apr 29 16:46:50 2023

Kirbyarm

Sep 30, 2023
Does anyone here know how to de-compile the RPYC files for the days in Sisterly Lust? Or a source of the files if they're available for download somewhere?

There seems to be a script for each day and using the various github scripts, exe's I could find on Google and YouTube tutorial videos - none of these methods work anymore on the latest version of Ren'Py, or at least that's how it seems after asking some folks and raising some issue threads. Yet the maker of this mod was able to attain these files somehow.

Looking to update this project for the community. If I can get a hand on de-compiling the scripts I can begin working on this project!

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Does anyone here know how to de-compile the RPYC files for the days in Sisterly Lust? Or a source of the files if they're available for download somewhere?

There seems to be a script for each day and using the various github scripts, exe's I could find on Google and YouTube tutorial videos - none of these methods work anymore on the latest version of Ren'Py, or at least that's how it seems after asking some folks and raising some issue threads. Yet the maker of this mod was able to attain these files somehow.

Looking to update this project for the community. If I can get a hand on de-compiling the scripts I can begin working on this project!
https://f95zone.to/threads/unrengui...nren-powershell-forall-v8-16-unren-old.92717/

Reactions: Kirbyarm
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes