Mod Ren'Py Sisterly Lust - Lain's Walkthrough & Gallery Mod [v1.1.4] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

alidar

Aug 21, 2019
I'm sorry but I also caught an error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/day144.rpy, line 103)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day144.rpyc", line 88, in script
  File "C:\Users\sean\Desktop\games\SL-0.22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\SL-0.22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\sean\Desktop\games\SL-0.22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\SL-0.22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 2033, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "C:\Users\sean\Desktop\games\SL-0.22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\SL-0.22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 690, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/day144.rpy, line 103)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SL 0.22
Mon Sep 30 01:16:17 2019
I just just moved to the island, brought Bella and Ann. In middle of proposing to Bella sequence. I have re-unzipped "SL-0.22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)" and then "SL_LainsMod_v0-22_Patreon" both using Windows Explorer. Am using Win7 Pro if that matters. Do I need to erase my save files and start fresh?

Thank you in advance for any assistance!

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
Its a piece of art and well appreciated. One question though, is there a way i can undo the incest patch that the walkthrough installs without prompting for choice? I played most of the game with the girls as "friends" but after installing the patch the incest is strong.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I'm sorry but I also caught an error:

I just just moved to the island, brought Bella and Ann. In middle of proposing to Bella sequence. I have re-unzipped "SL-0.22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)" and then "SL_LainsMod_v0-22_Patreon" both using Windows Explorer. Am using Win7 Pro if that matters. Do I need to erase my save files and start fresh?

Thank you in advance for any assistance!
Did you use UnRen on the game maybe? It says the error is from "game/day144.rpy" and "game/day144.rpyc", but those are not files from the mod, so I don't think it should be the mod causing the issue. You don't need a walkthrough that late into the game though since there aren't even any choices left in the game. So maybe have one version of the game without the mod for the story, and another version of the game with the mod for scene gallery if you want.

Its a piece of art and well appreciated. One question though, is there a way i can undo the incest patch that the walkthrough installs without prompting for choice? I played most of the game with the girls as "friends" but after installing the patch the incest is strong.
Go to the "SL-0.22/game" folder and delete "incest_patch.rpyc"

Reactions: Xegrid

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
Did you use UnRen on the game maybe? It says the error is from "game/day144.rpy" and "game/day144.rpyc", but those are not files from the mod, so I don't think it should be the mod causing the issue. You don't need a walkthrough that late into the game though since there aren't even any choices left in the game. So maybe have one version of the game without the mod for the story, and another version of the game with the mod for scene gallery if you want.

Thank you so much. You are awesome.

Reactions: Maid Lain

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
Ok sorry but there is something wrong. I went and deleted the incest_patch.rpyc from the game folder no change. I deleted the entire game folder, both save game folders, and unpacked the original non-incest version again. Ran the game, still in incest mode. Seems there is some other location for the incest version of the script? Cant even play the original vanilla version now without the incest mode. Worse comes to worse i will play it with the incest but i would prefer not to. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Ok sorry but there is something wrong. I went and deleted the incest_patch.rpyc from the game folder no change. I deleted the entire game folder, both save game folders, and unpacked the original non-incest version again. Ran the game, still in incest mode. Seems there is some other location for the incest version of the script? Cant even play the original vanilla version now without the incest mode. Worse comes to worse i will play it with the incest but i would prefer not to. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Unzip this to your "SL-0.22" folder.

Reactions: AssRider and Nasao

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
22.1 came out. Though with only three game days of content, so probably not many scenes to add.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I'll probably make a modded android version for 0.22.1 since the release is actually public this time.
But, I still can't quite update the mod yet actually. I need the Extras Scenes version to be able to update the mod.

Sep 9, 2017
But, I still can't quite update the mod yet actually. I need the Extras Scenes version to be able to update the mod.
Oh, is that why you haven't updated it yet? That makes sense, I played through regular v0.22.1 and did not see much added content, now I understand why! Good to know that you are still working at it though! Best of luck Maim Lain!

Reactions: Maid Lain
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes