Salxvatore

Nov 26, 2017
Ver 0.18 for Android the incest patch doesn't seems to change to taboo edition. 8 tried to redownload the game and the patch but I still get the standard edition.

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Respected User
Donor
Apr 24, 2018
monthly give or take a day or 2
May take a bit longer this time.

Unlocked

That fever I was running, turned out to be less innocent, unfortunately. Last weekend I’ve been rushed to the hospital and treated for a bacterial infection that aggressively destroys human tissue. Everything seems to be under control now, but I have to recover for quite a while.
One of the things I’m currently unable to do (apart from lying comfortably for just five minutes and eating decent food) is work on SL. Maybe when I feel better I can get some writing done again, my laptop is nearby. I also had the special render ready for publishing, just needed some post-work and a logo. Hope to get that to you asap.
All in all it looks like there’s not going to be an April release of v0.19, so I‘ll suspend payments for that month as soon as April starts. Of course I hope to get cracking at the game very soon again, but now I need a lot of rest.
I’ll keep you guys posted when I’m able!

Let's hope for a quick recovery:cry:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, he better make sure he recovers fully first. That sounds pretty bad, if lucky docs were relatively quick with treatment.

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
Damn Perverteer you're going to leave us on a cliffhanger like that!?...

I hate you!...

Please, I want more!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Pfffft.

Men and their man flu.

If that had been a woman she'd have been up doing the housework the morning after, life threatening illness be damned.

For the record, that was a joke based on a running gag between me and my siblings that whenever we got ill it was always our brother that took longest to recover.

Yes I have to clarify because far too many people here take things far too literally and every time I mock genders I get the SJW remarks .... from men .... that are supposed to be tough .... but I have to be careful not to hurt their precious feelings. Don't worry, the tiny girl will stop bullying you now.

Yes, that was a joke too, see how banter works ... it's great.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Pfffft.

Men and their man flu.

If that had been a woman she'd have been up doing the housework the morning after, life threatening illness be damned.

For the record, that was a joke based on a running gag between me and my siblings that whenever we got ill it was always our brother that took longest to recover.

Yes I have to clarify because far too many people here take things far too literally and every time I mock genders I get the SJW remarks .... from men .... that are supposed to be tough .... but I have to be careful not to hurt their precious feelings. Don't worry, the tiny girl will stop bullying you now.

and rubbing it in for years even if they did a lousy job of it in the first place and likely would have been better if they had done nothing and recovered. :p

Reactions: Avaron1974

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Pfffft.

Men and their man flu.

Ha! A good dose of the D will fix that! Now make me a sammich!

Please stop bullying me scary tiny girl!

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
if any of you doing bella-romance route, blueballs alert lol.
You do know you fuck the ever living shit out of her on the romance path?

I don't have balls but I imagine they would remain a nice shade of ... whatever colour balls are.

Unless your criteria is a 6 way orgy covered in chocolate spread, squirty cream and sprinkles .... then i'd imagine you'll have blue shaded balls for quite some time.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have no idea how high you are right now....

The only person you can't fuck is Liza, everyone else spreads them like cheap marmalade.

On Bella's romance path you can still slap your pixelated cock between the thighs of every single woman except Liza.

Still no idea where you get blue balls from.

Is fucking all the things not enough?

Obviously not having balls is a detriment to my side of the argument here but I assumed watching all the women bar 1 get fucked would be enough.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
"but I assumed watching all the women bar 1 get fucked would be enough"
IRL, I'm monogamist. fucking only one women are enough for me. but games like this are about fantasy and let me help you with this.

compare both ENDING from previous update and 0.18 on bella romance route.

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
I have no idea how high you are right now....

The only person you can't fuck is Liza, everyone else spreads them like cheap marmalade.

On Bella's romance path you can still slap your pixelated cock between the thighs of every single woman except Liza.

Still no idea where you get blue balls from.

Is fucking all the things not enough?

Obviously not having balls is a detriment to my side of the argument here but I assumed watching all the women bar 1 get fucked would be enough.
I think he is referring to the end of the current update if you are on Bella + Rachel harem route.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: randos belgados
4.50 star(s) 324 Votes