Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I don't think Rachel was really innocent. While she hadn't been with a GUY before the MC, I'm not so sure about how much 'Experimentation' she had done with her 2 friends. I mean from the START those 2 were going full speed ahead when it comes to sex. I wonder if they had played with Rachel before we met her, or just talked a lot and she was 'Corrupted' enough that we got the benefits.

Just a thought.
Maybe you're right, but I think that Rachel was mostly curious than anything else, while Ana is a man-eater and Alina is a hardcore submissive. After all, she saw the MC naked in the first day, and in the same day she masturbated like crazy on her bedroom. I was considering that, while Rachel started to be dicked, she became completely unashamed towards the MC, even showing clear nuances of perversion. I think that's a good thing, after all the poor girl was around too much pressure because of the school.

Funny that all the girls had too much pressure on their shoulders. The fact that the MC firstly conquered their hearts first, then their pussies after says a lot of this game and how a great developer Perverteer is.

Last edited:

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
I don't think Rachel was really innocent. While she hadn't been with a GUY before the MC, I'm not so sure about how much 'Experimentation' she had done with her 2 friends. I mean from the START those 2 were going full speed ahead when it comes to sex. I wonder if they had played with Rachel before we met her, or just talked a lot and she was 'Corrupted' enough that we got the benefits.

Just a thought.
We do, her friend tried to seduce her on first sleep over and Rachel stopped her after getting undressed and sucking her tits (before managing to go down on her) have indeed made her curious but it is MC that opens floodgates to sex Nia that leads her into women not her friends and until then only curious about boys (in fact if you block Nia she wont explore women at all)..unless councilor succeeds in grooming her and NTR's her I guess lol. There were quite a few places where she revealed her discomfort at friends sexual activity early in game. She did always have a high libido and masturbated a lot but it was unfocused until saw MC masturbating in shower.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Nah, he's going to need a job on the island. Can't have the incest harem with that Taskforce running around.
I think so to, lots of hints dropped in that regard.
Taskforce is not only going to fuck up mothers business, the Counselor is protected by them and grooming Rachel, now that MC blocked her from isolating Rachel from friends and family she is going to use power of taskforce to try separate them

poyatiesa

Feb 17, 2019
As said, allow storage access to the patch AND THE GAME ITSELF.
When i install the app it only asks me to be able to access the storage, which i accept by default, still doesn't work.

PS: I don't have an SD card on my phone everything is on internal storage.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
When i install the app it only asks me to be able to access the storage, which i accept by default, still doesn't work.

Go to phone settings.
Go to the game app.
Enable storage access.
Repeat for patch app.

This allows the patch to edit the game files...

Reactions: poyatiesa

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
So blown away by the amount of content. Even after unlocking all H scenes new paths unlock new dialogue and renders though find it strange that on monogamous paths the two sisters you don't date totally cold shoulder you and no friendship paths. I could understand if you fucked up dating them but even if you avoid romance they act as if you an asshole. Find it kind of funny that the paths you act most chivalrous just get you most hate. Though it is kind of handy play wise at allows fast run through on the less interesting paths.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
From Patreon:

Development Update #34
Writing and rendering for the v0.20 has been completed and I have sent out a first test build. As the public release of v0.19 is tomorrow, the next patron release will of course be a little later. I can't give an exact estimate, because I don't want to rush the testing phase in any way. v0.20 has a lot scene variations and conditional dialogue, so it's important that most (hopefully all) of the bugs are squashed.
I don't think it will be a surprise that SL's story is slowly winding down. v0.20 will progress the overall plot further, as will the next releases. I'm not entirely certain how many releases I will need to tie every plotline up, but I'm fairly confident the game will be finished before the end of the year (possibly earlier). I've been working on this project for almost two years now and it's a crazy to realize that I've come this far. I'll be starting another VN after SL of course, because I still very much love what I'm doing, but first Liza, Bella, Rachel and Susan should have a proper send-off.
I'm planning on asking you all which scenes (lewd, or maybe otherwise) you'd like to see included before SL finishes. So if you're dying to see that hot threesome between Brody, Justin and Dwayne, now's your chance! More on that later this month.
Lastly, I'll be going on a summer holiday in July which will likely impact the release for that month or the next. As my vacation starts right around the time I normally release updates, it's likely that there will be no July release, but an early August release instead (or a larger release later that month, I'm not sure yet). As soon as I know more, I'll post an update!

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
From Patreon:

Development Update #34
Writing and rendering for the v0.20 has been completed and I have sent out a first test build. As the public release of v0.19 is tomorrow, the next patron release will of course be a little later. I can't give an exact estimate, because I don't want to rush the testing phase in any way. v0.20 has a lot scene variations and conditional dialogue, so it's important that most (hopefully all) of the bugs are squashed.
I don't think it will be a surprise that SL's story is slowly winding down. v0.20 will progress the overall plot further, as will the next releases. I'm not entirely certain how many releases I will need to tie every plotline up, but I'm fairly confident the game will be finished before the end of the year (possibly earlier). I've been working on this project for almost two years now and it's a crazy to realize that I've come this far. I'll be starting another VN after SL of course, because I still very much love what I'm doing, but first Liza, Bella, Rachel and Susan should have a proper send-off.
I'm planning on asking you all which scenes (lewd, or maybe otherwise) you'd like to see included before SL finishes. So if you're dying to see that hot threesome between Brody, Justin and Dwayne, now's your chance! More on that later this month.
Lastly, I'll be going on a summer holiday in July which will likely impact the release for that month or the next. As my vacation starts right around the time I normally release updates, it's likely that there will be no July release, but an early August release instead (or a larger release later that month, I'm not sure yet). As soon as I know more, I'll post an update!
I predict that someone will ask for update news within the next 5 posts...

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
I predict that someone will ask for update news within the next 5 posts...
Update when?

Lazy dev.

Not having an SD card could cause problems. The incest patch uses methods that cause Ren'Py to write to external storage by default, I believe. Not sure on the details, but the uncensored version or the patcher might not work in your situation.

So blown away by the amount of content. Even after unlocking all H scenes new paths unlock new dialogue and renders though find it strange that on monogamous paths the two sisters you don't date totally cold shoulder you and no friendship paths. I could understand if you fucked up dating them but even if you avoid romance they act as if you an asshole. Find it kind of funny that the paths you act most chivalrous just get you most hate. Though it is kind of handy play wise at allows fast run through on the less interesting paths.
Yeah, the platonic routes for the family are very weak. Due to the nature of Sisterly Lust, everything is very geared towards 'getting the girls', so to speak. For every new release of Sisterly Lust I always test the game with no relationships enabled, that makes for a very fun playthrough as well (Wait until evening > Go to sleep > Wait until evening > The end). I'm planning on balancing the sex and friendship in my future project though, so that a platonic route will still be rewarding. I think it makes the story more immersive that way.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Update when?

Lazy dev.

Not having an SD card could cause problems. The incest patch uses methods that cause Ren'Py to write to external storage by default, I believe. Not sure on the details, but the uncensored version or the patcher might not work in your situation.

Yeah, the platonic routes for the family are very weak. Due to the nature of Sisterly Lust, everything is very geared towards 'getting the girls', so to speak. For every new release of Sisterly Lust I always test the game with no relationships enabled, that makes for a very fun playthrough as well (Wait until evening > Go to sleep > Wait until evening > The end). I'm planning on balancing the sex and friendship in my future project though, so that a platonic route will still be rewarding. I think it makes the story more immersive that way.
I hope that in your future project there will be no Futinari when in the magnificent City of broken Dreamers I saw it almost vomited me

Reactions: OsloXYZ

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Perverteer

also missing:

he’s milking his patrons and they are too stupid and keep giving him free money to do nothing
how much more time does dev need?
oh look another excuse from dev

in all seriousness i really enjoy this game of yours and look forward to more!

one look at the Milfy City thread says all you need to know about the shit posting that goes on

Reactions: Perverteer

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
Your game is great fun, despite the lack of platonic routes, but I'm glad to read that you'll tilt the balance in the other direction in the next game. I would like gladly trade a little sex for an immersive, romantic story and more realistic interactions with all of the characters.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
An SD card is completely unnecessary.

The storage permission on install allows the game files to be written to your device.

The post install storage permission for the patcher allows it to send the update to the game.

The post install storage permission for the game allows it to receive the update.

Reactions: Perverteer

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
I hope that in your future project there will be no Futinari when in the magnificent City of broken Dreamers I saw it almost vomited me
As with Sisterly Lust any of those fetishes (like futa and pregnancy) will be avoidable, but I'm planning on including both.

Perverteer

also missing:

he’s milking his patrons and they are too stupid and keep giving him free money to do nothing
how much more time does dev need?
oh look another excuse from dev

in all seriousness i really enjoy this game of yours and look forward to more!

one look at the Milfy City thread says all you need to know about the shit posting that goes on
Yeah, threads can turn pretty ugly. Hope it doesn't happen here. ;)

An SD card is completely unnecessary.

The storage permission on install allows the game files to be written to your device.

The post install storage permission for the patcher allows it to send the update to the game.

The post install storage permission for the game allows it to receive the update.
That sounds logical, though I thought that before Ren'Py did rather weird things writing (which the incest patch uses) on Android. Could be mistaken though, or it could be resolved already.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Update when?

Lazy dev.
I'm looking forward to the new update and the MASSIVE enjoyment the game will bring. While a LITTLE disappointed that the game is getting closer to being finished, I'm also excited to see what Perverteer comes up with next for us to DROOL OVER er enjoy.

-FAKE-
As to what I am excited to see in the (NOT YET but hopefully soon-ish) update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-END FAKE-

Thank you for letting us know what the basic plan for the future is, and I'll start pacing in anticipation of the next update now (Drat not out yet... Hmm, still not ready.. Sigh, more pacing). :)

Just some thoughts.

P.S. Looks like you are doing good and have exciting things planned for the future... For a robot (or networked AI). ;)

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes