Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Wonder if mom and oldest sister can get a rework in the future? They're the only two out of place character with different looks compared to others.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
About the non-incest version:
I wonder why the daughters use "Mrs. Smith" for their mother in the non-incest version.

I would have thought that Father and Susan were married and brought their children from the first marriage. Only Rachel maybe from a later Boyfriend or through cheating to MC's father...

Wonder if mom and oldest sister can get a rework in the future? They're the only two out of place character with different looks compared to others.
So the gene pool of Liza is nearer to her mother. Bella and Rachel have more from fathers genes.

This is not really unusual.

Reactions: Mortimilian

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Kind of like these twin sisters?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Race isnt about skin color only. Look closer at hair and nose they are both clearly mixed

Those are also a deeply racist and stomach turning titles. Jesus. NatGeo has gone to hell

About the non-incest version:
I wonder why the daughters use "Mrs. Smith" for their mother in the non-incest version.

I would have thought that Father and Susan were married and brought their children from the first marriage. Only Rachel maybe from a later Boyfriend or through cheating to MC's father...

So the gene pool of Liza is nearer to her mother. Bella and Rachel have more from fathers genes.

This is not really unusual.

Its meant in terms of art and not genetics. Lisa looks bad plain and simple. Mom looks plastic. Rachel and Bella have a more normal real feel. And I asked if its possible,didnt demand it be done

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Race isnt about skin color only. Look closer at hair and nose they are both clearly mixed

Those are also a deeply racist and stomach turning titles. Jesus. NatGeo has gone to hell

Its meant in terms of art and not genetics. Lisa looks bad plain and simple. Mom looks plastic. Rachel and Bella have a more normal real feel. And I asked if its possible,didnt demand it be done
You said:
"They're the only two out of place character with different looks compared to others."

I didn't mention race. I found a picture with twin sisters that don't look like sisters. They are "out of place with different looks compared to others".

If you don't want people to think you meant "these don't look like sisters", you should be specific in your criticism.

Now, can things be changed? Yes. But we're 19 updates in - think about how much work would need to be done to go change the looks of 2 of the 4 main girls. Now think about the people who will yell when it's done, because they like the old looks. I ask you - is it worth it?

As for "deeply racist" - maybe you should check out what the articles are before saying National Geographic has gone to hell. Hint - it hasn't.

Reactions: Sothyr and Mytez

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
You said:
"They're the only two out of place character with different looks compared to others."

I didn't mention race. I found a picture with twin sisters that don't look like sisters. They are "out of place with different looks compared to others".

If you don't want people to think you meant "these don't look like sisters", you should be specific in your criticism.

Now, can things be changed? Yes. But we're 19 updates in - think about how much work would need to be done to go change the looks of 2 of the 4 main girls. Now think about the people who will yell when it's done, because they like the old looks. I ask you - is it worth it?

As for "deeply racist" - maybe you should check out what the articles are before saying National Geographic has gone to hell. Hint - it hasn't.

Out of place from all other characters. Not out of the family. Thought that was clear. My bad then.

I don't want to get this into race. Suffice to say saying whites are being replaced will get you labeled racist but NatGeo masturbating over it is fine

Reactions: Blayo and Outrider

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Out of place from all other characters. Not out of the family. Thought that was clear. My bad then.

I don't want to get this into race. Suffice to say saying whites are being replaced will get you labeled racist but NatGeo masturbating over it is fine
Again, you haven't read the article. Statistics and population shifts due to birth rates and immigration is a science.

Reactions: Xumeey

Mortimilian

Jun 8, 2018
I agree, they do look different, but they're both hot, so I don't see the point in changing them. If anything I could understand possibly changing Liza's lips to be a little thinner, and maybe make her nose a little thinner and longer. I have noticed that she looks mixed race... but whatever. It's not a big deal.

Depending on how dramatic the changes are, it might be jarring to go pre-change to post-change in the middle of the game. I certainly wouldn't expect Perv to go back and change all the previous renders with Liza's updated face.

In the end, the vast majority of us are happy with them as they look, so I don't see the point in changing them.

Kind of like these twin sisters?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"These twin sisters make us rethink everything we know about race"

Uh what? I'm guessing they're fraternal twins of mixed race parents. Exactly what should I be rethinking here? lmao

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I agree, they do look different, but they're both hot, so I don't see the point in changing them. If anything I could understand possibly changing Liza's lips to be a little thinner, and maybe make her nose a little thinner and longer. I have noticed that she looks mixed race... but whatever. It's not a big deal.

Depending on how dramatic the changes are, it might be jarring to go pre-change to post-change in the middle of the game. I certainly wouldn't expect Perv to go back and change all the previous renders with Liza's updated face.

In the end, the vast majority of us are happy with them as they look, so I don't see the point in changing them.

"These twin sisters make us rethink everything we know about race"

Uh what? I'm guessing they're fraternal twins of mixed race parents. Exactly what should I be rethinking here? lmao
What you should be thinking (my point) is "they don't look like sisters".

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
I decided to post all the photos anyway just on my computer just lie so let them be promoted

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018

Unlocked

I've completed the script for the second day of v0.20 and now I'm working through a rather large list of renders I still have to complete. I went a little overboard with the scene variations, so creating the renders is a little more complicated than normal, but I'll figure it out. The events of the second day of v0.20:
**BEGIN SPOILERS**
  • Riley wants a word with you.
  • Iris has made a very important decision...
  • Depending on your choices, some of the girls' bodies are developing in a rather peculiar way (and no, they're not growing dicks)
  • Bella has invited Megan for some fun and games (submissive path)
  • Movie night ends up getting heated with one of the girls
**END SPOILERS**

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
oh priest's wife pays visit to mc? she has gotten really horny then.

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes