Dasati

May 30, 2017
About the last Cliffhanger.

My game ended with Susan seeing Rachel giving a BJ. And also just read that Ms. Steele could maybe find out. Is this already possible? What is necessary so she could find out?
Is it possible to prevent that Susan find out? In Lain's mod it looks like she didn't came early back, but maybe the scene is from an earlier version. :)

I wonder if it is planned to reduce Susan's trust finding out about the relationships.

About Incest:

I played the first time with incest, but removed the patch and started again. I don't like the idea of incest pregnancy. But it looks like he is still the son/brother.
I also removed all files and reinstalled them and started a new game again, but nothing changed.

I like the developement of the submissive path with Bella so much, that i have problems to replay the game and doing the love path. :)

Personally I hope that the life of Justin and Mrs. Steele will be hell on earth sooner or later. I hate such people.

I think he will move sooner or later with the whole family to the incest paradise. So maybe even all. :)
There's no cliffhanger if you don't seduce Susan. I got a playthrough where only romancing the three sisters and Susan hasn't found out yet.

Reactions: Sothyr

Mortimilian

Jun 8, 2018
Based on Perv's past trends, I'd be surprised if the next update came out before the 22nd or after the 27th. I'm curious to see when the second preview gets posted, since it took him longer than usual to post the first one.

Reactions: Draakaap23

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Already zipped the folder, deleted it and reinstalled the game files, but same issue. Still same gene pool.
The incest patch is rather persistent once you've applied it. I think the only easy way is using the console (Shift + O:

set_special(False)

That would reset everything back to the non-family version. Pregnancy is an optional path by the way, so if you want to avoid pregnancy and still have the wincest, you should reject the choices during the relevant dialogue about having children with the girls.

Based on Perv's past trends, I'd be surprised if the next update came out before the 22nd or after the 27th. I'm curious to see when the second preview gets posted, since it took him longer than usual to post the first one.
See! I'm not a robot, I swear! :sneaky:

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
I removed all files and the folders: game, lib and renpy. Is the roaming directory on drive C:?
make sure to delete the "perverteer" file if it exists in
C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\persistent

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Yes, I could ignore the optional pregnancy, but if I want to do it, I would maybe prefer to do it without incest.

make sure to delete the "perverteer" file if it exists in
C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\persistent
That was it. Thanks.

Reactions: riktor

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
See! I'm not a robot, I swear! :sneaky:
OK, I will accept that you are not A Robot. Obviously you are a networked set of 3-5 Robots, or maybe a networked AI. :)

Looking forward to the next Update. I heard from the voices in my head that it will focus on the relationship between the old HAG and EVIL Bobby. It will be nice to catch up with Billy's life, since he hasn't been around much. :eek: :)

Just a thought.

P.S. I'm thinking that I may just start calling Biffy 'He Who MUST be Misnamed' from now on (it might be easier). :D

Reactions: Perverteer

WALTR

Dec 4, 2017
I am thoroughly enjoying this game throughout. I love the story and concept. AND it fits in to my kinks, I mean domination and incest and harems, COUNT ME IN! I also just like the flow of the story, it's very fluid, not stoic at all. I'm excited to see the next update.

Reactions: Perverteer

fireboy619

Aug 22, 2017
My bad, when he said allow write permission i thought its just copy pasta files from android > data. i only have to change it in settings xD. got it working thanks

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes