• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and if you are on both paths with mommy dearest then mc can meet her in discreet at least.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
So

Rachel: doesn't want to get impregnated - she's too young and still needs to enjoy her life before being a mother.
Bella: Wants to be impregnated - it's her dream to be a mother and have a family for herself.
Liza: Doesn't want to get impregnated - poor girl only started to fuck now and she still needs to pratice. Hell, even her youngest sister has a lot more experience than her.
Susan: Wants to be impregnated but she thinks that she's too old for that.

Wonder if the MC impregnates the ones that want and doesn't do that with the others that doesn't will interfere with each other. Yeah, because I think that if Susan discovers that the MC impregnated specifically Rachel, a Carnival of Horror will happen on that house.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well rachel started to have sex ~month before liza started and between those days rachel and her brother have been fucking practically everywhere so a lot ahead for liza.

Oct1194

Sep 6, 2018
Would anyone who plays this game on Android like to test something for me?

I threw a quick little app together designed to convert the Android version from the Standard Edition (no incest) to the Taboo Edition (full incest).

This is a standalone app, and it should work regardless of whether you already have the game installed or not.

All you have to do is download the app and run it. As soon as you see the main menu, you can quit, uninstall my app, and reload the game.

You won't need to keep my app installed, although I'd check to see if the game recognizes itself as the Taboo Edition before uninstalling my app.

Please let me know if this works for you (or if it doesn't)!
Does this work on new version .19 es?

OfficerSam

Feb 3, 2019
Would anyone who plays this game on Android like to test something for me?

I threw a quick little app together designed to convert the Android version from the Standard Edition (no incest) to the Taboo Edition (full incest).

This is a standalone app, and it should work regardless of whether you already have the game installed or not.

All you have to do is download the app and run it. As soon as you see the main menu, you can quit, uninstall my app, and reload the game.

You won't need to keep my app installed, although I'd check to see if the game recognizes itself as the Taboo Edition before uninstalling my app.

Please let me know if this works for you (or if it doesn't)!
It doesn't work. Not at least with the latest version. Or there is something to it I am forgetting to do while installing your app ?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
From Patreon:

Storyline Preview #33

The first day of v0.20 is going to dive right into the cliffhanger a lot of you experienced at the end of the last release. It took me a few days to iron out all the branching in that dialogue tree, so I hope the bugs will be reduced to a minimum there. That said, Day 39 will deal with:

**BEGIN SPOILERS**
  • The consequences of Mrs. Smith's/Susan's discovery
    [*]Rachel's ongoing problems with Mrs. Steel
    [*]A shopping trip with Bella (romantic path)
    [*]A certain group activity at night (two variations)
**END SPOILERS**

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
About the last Cliffhanger.

My game ended with Susan seeing Rachel giving a BJ. And also just read that Ms. Steele could maybe find out. Is this already possible? What is necessary so she could find out?
Is it possible to prevent that Susan find out? In Lain's mod it looks like she didn't came early back, but maybe the scene is from an earlier version. :)

I wonder if it is planned to reduce Susan's trust finding out about the relationships.

About Incest:

I played the first time with incest, but removed the patch and started again. I don't like the idea of incest pregnancy. But it looks like he is still the son/brother.
I also removed all files and reinstalled them and started a new game again, but nothing changed.

I like the developement of the submissive path with Bella so much, that i have problems to replay the game and doing the love path. :)

Personally I hope that the life of Justin and Mrs. Steele will be hell on earth sooner or later. I hate such people.

who is getting married?
I think he will move sooner or later with the whole family to the incest paradise. So maybe even all. :)

4.50 star(s) 325 Votes