Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Not overly bothered by Nia & her mum.

However, if we are meeting them again, it surely means we are returning to Belugio.

I have mixed feelings about that.
On the plus side, we can be open & honest without having to worry about what anyone else might think.

On the other hand, I saw this as the endgame situation & I'm not ready to get off this ride yet...

Still need time to grab 4 wedding dresses fitted for baby bumps.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Sisterly Lust [v0.19 ES] Incest Pre-Patched [Perverteer] - Original Size: 1.01GB

Download PC (363MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I dont suppose someone that can work that android port magic can use the compressed version linked here, like they did for .18?

(Only apk i saw for .19 was on the OP at slightly over a gig. If there was a compressed apk linked somewhere, then OP should probably be updated)

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I wish instead of the Ring, the MC gave Bella a Collar to seal her Ownership. :sneaky:

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
needs big ring to get all sisters and possibly mommy and adrianne ringed and maybe those 2 girls from past.

firagabird

Mar 30, 2019
Just finished my 2nd playthrough on the latest (0.19) update. Having tried out both routes for Bella, I can safely say that I quite enjoyed the maledom route more than the love route. Ideally though, I would have much preferred if we could have achieved this relationship without the blackmail, and instead based it on trust.

I did try reading through the debate over the last few pages on this thread. IMO while not ideal, MC did give Bella chances to end it, and she could have stopped anytime after the Dwayne problem was resolved. I have another perspective on this narrative: Bella is portraying the typical tsundere. (The sister in SS was this too, until the dev changed it.) She ticks all the checkboxes. She's verbally violent against MC, but her body is "honest", and as their relationship develops, she can't stop thinking about him.

While not necessarily the most realistic, this character trope is standard in anime & manga. It's less common in western stories, which seems to be causing issues for some users. Once I realized the devs were writing Bella as a tsundere, it made suspending my disbelief much easier.

Reactions: That_Guy_Lurking
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes