MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Why do you think Safe Words exist?

To say "No". Bella does not have that choice. Therefore, not a Dom/Sub.
Yes she does, she's been given the chance to bail at least twice, and has stuck around both times, she's had numerous opportunities for a "Get out" and hasn't taken them.

You absolutely have a valid point regarding safe words going forward if stuff gets more extreme, and I voiced that concern myself, but once again, just because you disliked something or someone, doesn't mean you can't change your mind.

Reactions: Blayo and JJsworld

Mortimilian

Jun 8, 2018
The Bella sub path is not going to be something we ever agree on no matter how long we argue about it.

To me she was taken advantage of when she was at her lowest and near broken. Her only sanctuary was invaded and she was forced into a situation and it broke her completely.

I'll never agree with sub/dom relationships that started by blackmail to be willing because they aren't. People can spin it however they want she was financially blackmailed and then sexually.

If people enjoy that kind of thing, great for them, but you can't expect everyone to.

Even the dev has shared doubts about that part.
I agree, but I'm still able to enjoy the storyline because I know it's just made up.

I don't really get why people get so worked up about a work of fiction, but whatever. I generally don't participate in these spergfests.

truyers

May 5, 2017
can
Would anyone who plays this game on Android like to test something for me?

I threw a quick little app together designed to convert the Android version from the Standard Edition (no incest) to the Taboo Edition (full incest).

This is a standalone app, and it should work regardless of whether you already have the game installed or not.

All you have to do is download the app and run it. As soon as you see the main menu, you can quit, uninstall my app, and reload the game.

You won't need to keep my app installed, although I'd check to see if the game recognizes itself as the Taboo Edition before uninstalling my app.

Please let me know if this works for you (or if it doesn't)!
someone, please update this great patcher!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I agree, but I'm still able to enjoy the storyline because I know it's just made up.

I don't really get why people get so worked up about a work of fiction, but whatever. I generally don't participate in these spergfests.
Different people get triggered by different things. I recently found out one of mine - a certain signature image hit me HARD. I got queasy and had to skip over that person's posts, and was thinking of ignoring that person, until someone pointed out to my dumb ass that I could set my adblocker (uBlock Origin) to filter that image. Bam, problem solved.

I don't need to understand (or even agree with) someone's triggers; I just have to accept them. That's why I'm not participating in the Bella dom path discussion anymore - I disagree with what people are saying, but it seems to me, based on the content and (my) perceived tone of their posts, that it triggers them. I'm not going to minimize their triggers, or say that they're wrong. Because if something triggers you, it doesn't matter if you're right or wrong, or how many times some asshole tells you to "man up". That shit is a gut punch.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
hey, I just want to know based on your personal opinion which path is more interesting, Bella romance path or the dominant one? I only ever tried the dominant route but still unsure wether I'm making the right choice here cause I don't think that's for me.

Reactions: JJsworld

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
hey, I just want to know based on your personal opinion which path is more interesting, Bella romance path or the dominant one? I only ever tried the dominant route but still unsure wether I'm making the right choice here cause I don't think that's for me.
I tried both
Love path : normal path like with Rachel and Liza
Submissive path : More nude , more sex , more fun dialogues and more...

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
There are some really nice things in the dom path. I like it. Now, I like the love path better, but I play both. The good thing is, once you choose your path, you can play one, then go back and play the other quickly by holding down control to skip the scenes you've already seen.
I tried both
Love path : normal path like with Rachel and Liza
Submissive path : More nude , more sex , more fun dialogues and more...
It was like that for a while, but now that the MC and Bella are having sex on the love path, I disagree with "more".

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
There are some really nice things in the dom path. I like it. Now, I like the love path better, but I play both. The good thing is, once you choose your path, you can play one, then go back and play the other quickly by holding down control to skip the scenes you've already seen.

It was like that for a while, but now that the MC and Bella are having sex on the love path, I disagree with "more".
They start first i meant

Last edited:

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Some of the sub path scenes are great & I know she is into it now too, but I can't reconcile how the path begins.
My one real wish is that the love path started sooner so we could have the pizza event...

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
I just thought of something that I had completely forgot about. I went the sub route the second time. I'm not sure how many different ways they are to go that way. I chose the one where i busted the guy black mailing Bella. He was naked on his knees in the alley begging Bella to forgive him. Does that change that route in anyway? Or is that the only way to go that path? Its been too many different games ago I don't remember.:unsure:

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Different people get triggered by different things. I recently found out one of mine - a certain signature image hit me HARD. I got queasy and had to skip over that person's posts, and was thinking of ignoring that person, until someone pointed out to my dumb ass that I could set my adblocker (uBlock Origin) to filter that image. Bam, problem solved.

I don't need to understand (or even agree with) someone's triggers; I just have to accept them. That's why I'm not participating in the Bella dom path discussion anymore - I disagree with what people are saying, but it seems to me, based on the content and (my) perceived tone of their posts, that it triggers them. I'm not going to minimize their triggers, or say that they're wrong. Because if something triggers you, it doesn't matter if you're right or wrong, or how many times some asshole tells you to "man up". That shit is a gut punch.
musta been @TiffanyMonroe 's smiling anus probe gif..amirite? :p

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
I just thought of something that I had completely forgot about. I went the sub route the second time. I'm not sure how many different ways they are to go that way. I chose the one where i busted the guy black mailing Bella. He was naked on his knees in the alley begging Bella to forgive him. Does that change that route in anyway? Or is that the only way to go that path? Its been too many different games ago I don't remember.:unsure:
That happens if you go through his room.

Bella sub is only unlocked if you pick "Installments" and follow through with the sub path checker afterwards.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
That happens if you go through his room.

Bella sub is only unlocked if you pick "Installments" and follow through with the sub path checker afterwards.
It says i'm on the dominant path with Bella. (I never remember agreeing to pay payments ). The first time I paid in full but this time thru he was on his knees naked in the alley.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes