Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
All of you left Valentina off your lists. She let a fangirl's boyfriend fuck her and the fangirl piss on her after checking out your package.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
All of you left Valentina off your lists. She let a fangirl's boyfriend fuck her and the fangirl piss on her after checking out your package.
She also wasnt that hot... her aesthetic is already served in a much better dish (Riley).

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Would they come out brown though?
Well black is the dominate skin color lol
I honestly wouldnt mind James coming to the island.. he cant live in the same house though, he can buy his own, and have his side harem... I had MC already gifted him Anna (his sister) and the trailer park looking Hazel... he also has permission from my MC to bang Nia and her mother...

Hell possibly Alina too as sometimes she gets on my nerve with her style of sex "Call me a gutter trash whore and make it extremely painful for me, I dont care if all my orifices are bleeding MC !!"... Jay-sus H Christ take a chill pill ya freak !!

Also the side bitches would need their own home too (since there isnt too many they can all live together... blanking horribly on the names... Store Clerk girl, Sexshop Girl, Preacher's Wife. I suppose Kira can either live with them or with James and Ana, but she is off limits to James... maybe...

You may notice I am missing one girl... Bella's friend who I never met, as she is exclusive to the Bella Sub path, and I dont touch that path with a ten foot pole... even on a replay I wont touch it... Bella is amazing as she is, dominating her feels wrong on a fundamental level. Especially given how amazing her love path is...

To the person that simplified her love path as "Bella fell in love cause she wanted to feel loved and protected", yes.... BUT... your missing key info we got in Belugio... Bella was in love with her dad !! She explains to the MC she hated/resented him because he went away with dad while she got left behind (from her love), and that resentment is mixing with her attraction for the MC as now that he is older he resembles a younger, better version of her dad... she is having mixed emotions she doesnt know how to deal with, and she is being blackmailed by Mr X to top it all off... Look at her first date, as soon as they get home, the plan was for some makeout and falling asleep together, but instead Bella immediately gets naked and tries to insert the MC's dick inside her before she "comes to".
Out of all the kinky stuff you like, rough sex is where you draw the line? :oops: lol

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
He broke her, she doesn't have the will to fight anymore. She no longer knows what her own happiness is, her only driving force at that point is her master. She lived in hell of being blackmailed by MisterX, her only solace being at home. Then to turn around and have that home be hell as well? You're lucky she doesn't just kill herself to escape it all.

It's like @Avaron1974 said, she doesn't actually enjoy it, this is Stockholm Syndrome. She's so fucking broken that she says she enjoys it because she mentally no longer sees any way out except to enjoy it.

You want to look at an example of blackmail turning into a healthy Dom/Sub? Look at Man of the House. There is a point where Veronica starts misbehaving in that game specifically to be punished. That is the point of consent. She gave consent for the relationship to take a sexual turn and move forward.

Bella made no such point. She also has no way out. Even if she told her sisters or her mother what was going on, that doesn't allow her to escape the consequences of ratting him out. She knows that. She is literally trapped, she has a mental break and says she enjoys it because she knows she has no choice. She either enjoys it or suffers.
OR It's her kink, she hated being financially dominated, because FinDom is an entirely different brand of kink, BUT she enjoys being dominated sexually, and that has been brought out of her, YES it's absolutely fucked up, but I know a few subs, and it's ENTIRELY in their ballpark to do fucked up stuff to please their master, even if they don't "want" to.

Hell, if you're gonna go the "Stockholm Syndrome" route, you could argue it's the same on the "Love" path, Bella feels she "Owes" our MC, and, having not enough money to ever repay the money he spent, and time spent tracking this guy down and sorting him out too, she feels obliged to sleep with him to "repay" the kindness she was shown.

Again, total bollocks, but it's just as viable as the stuff you were spouting.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
OR It's her kink, she hated being financially dominated, because FinDom is an entirely different brand of kink, BUT she enjoys being dominated sexually, and that has been brought out of her, YES it's absolutely fucked up, but I know a few subs, and it's ENTIRELY in their ballpark to do fucked up stuff to please their master, even if they don't "want" to.

Hell, if you're gonna go the "Stockholm Syndrome" route, you could argue it's the same on the "Love" path, Bella feels she "Owes" our MC, and, having not enough money to ever repay the money he spent, and time spent tracking this guy down and sorting him out too, she feels obliged to sleep with him to "repay" the kindness she was shown.

Except that isnt why she is with him at all, either read my comment detailing Bella's motive, or replay the section in Belugio where the MC takes her to her first date at the restaurant... hell start paying attention from the point he comes back with the Mom after they got lost in the woods.

Whereas your excuse for the sub path is basically defending the "broken" sexual kink... like Panty -Flash teacher when the teacher has her dad thrown in prison and murdered there, her life and reputation in shambles, and is used as a cumbucket for the main baddie and his gang...Dude "brought out her inner whore" you can say... when really he just fucked up her life to the point she can no longer go on living unless its through abuse evidenced by the final close-up of her face when she has those dead doll eyes.

Reactions: Trojaner

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018

Oh no, I totally agree about the Love path. She was waiting for someone to save her, and because he did she became completely enamored with him. But it's a flimsy love at best and once enough time passes, if he doesn't live up to her ideals of him it will shatter quickly.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
I guess I really don't have a list. I would have to say thank you to Sasha though .Without her i'm not sure the MC would have the balls to accomplish this.
As far as the sub route with Bella i'm playing that now and I will go back and play the love route next. In R.L. you couldn't pay me to treat someone like that.
I've played so many games I guess iv'e become numb to a lot of stuff in them. But I will admit that in the game C.A. the scene with Maggie made me feel really bad . It was like you was taking advantage of a mentally handicapped girl.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Except that isnt why she is with him at all, either read my comment detailing Bella's motive, or replay the section in Belugio where the MC takes her to her first date at the restaurant... hell start paying attention from the point he comes back with the Mom after they got lost in the woods.

Whereas your excuse for the sub path is basically defending the "broken" sexual kink... like Panty -Flash teacher when the teacher has her dad thrown in prison and murdered there, her life and reputation in shambles, and is used as a cumbucket for the main baddie and his gang...Dude "brought out her inner whore" you can say... when really he just fucked up her life to the point she can no longer go on living unless its through abuse evidenced by the final close-up of her face when she has those dead doll eyes.
Wait, that's not a sub. :oops: Sounds hot but that's different.

This guy gets it.(y)

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I guess I really don't have a list. I would have to say thank you to Sasha though .Without her i'm not sure the MC would have the balls to accomplish this.
As far as the sub route with Bella i'm playing that now and I will go back and play the love route next. In R.L. you couldn't pay me to treat someone like that.
I've played so many games I guess iv'e become numb to a lot of stuff in them. But I will admit that in the game C.A. the scene with Maggie made me feel really bad . It was like you was taking advantage of a mentally handicapped girl.
Still not seeing the big deal. If she didn't want to do anything she could have easily just took the vibrating egg out and shoved it up HIS ass.:unsure:

Reactions: Blayo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
but... our character fucks his sisters, all three of them, his mom to for some, and has a super sub M girl to... i think the MC wins Sick fuck of the year award here way ahead of James with what you said as a basis lol
and will make them all preggo.

I Searched but could not find the saves can you attach the files in reply?
persistent file too please
not 0.19 but close (day 34) https://f95zone.to/threads/sisterly-lust-v0-19-es-perverteer.6547/post-1725826

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018

AGAIN, YOUR HEADCANNON IS JUST AS FLIMSY AS THE ONE I LAID OUT!

I explained WHY a sub does the stuff they do, despite not "wanting" to do it, also, complaining about how her eyes look? seriously? it's a fucking 3D render, it's difficult to get them to emote and have complex expressions and feelings in a still picture.

I didn't say he brought out her inner whore, I said it seems he helped her find her kink, there's a MASSIVE difference.

The long and short is, you clearly don't understand D/S relationships, how "weird" they can be, and how "weird" it can be finding out you have that kink, or any kink for that matter.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
AGAIN, YOUR HEADCANNON IS JUST AS FLIMSY AS THE ONE I LAID OUT!

I explained WHY a sub does the stuff they do, despite not "wanting" to do it, also, complaining about how her eyes look? seriously? it's a fucking 3D render, it's difficult to get them to emote and have complex expressions and feelings in a still picture.

I didn't say he brought out her inner whore, I said it seems he helped her find her kink, there's a MASSIVE difference.

The long and short is, you clearly don't understand D/S relationships, how "weird" they can be, and how "weird" it can be finding out you have that kink, or any kink for that matter.
Again, that would be right, except for the fact that he is not a Dom to here in that path, he's an owner. He stops caring about her entirely. Not what she wants, no what she needs. He no longer acts like a brother or lover. She is basically his possession. She no longer even lives as a person. What you clearly don't understand is how a D/S relationship works and that it's based on trust between the two people, not on what one person forces the other person to do until they have a mental breakdown and just accept it as their new reality.

A Dom's job is helping the Sub discover new kinks yes, but only if the Sub is a willing participant. She's not. She's blackmailed into it and forced to go along with it until she no longer sees any way out other than through. It's not a kink any more if she's basically been indoctrinated into going along with it.

Honestly this sad excuse of a Sub path is as messed up as that stupid hentai trope of raping a girl until she likes it.

Reactions: Rythan25

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Again, that would be right, except for the fact that he is not a Dom to here in that path, he's an owner. He stops caring about her entirely. Not what she wants, no what she needs. He no longer acts like a brother or lover. She is basically his possession. She no longer even lives as a person. What you clearly don't understand is how a D/S relationship works and that it's based on trust between the two people, not on what one person forces the other person to do until they have a mental breakdown and just accept it as their new reality.

A Dom's job is helping the Sub discover new kinks yes, but only if the Sub is a willing participant. She's not. She's blackmailed into it and forced to go along with it until she no longer sees any way out other than through. It's not a kink any more if she's basically been indoctrinated into going along with it.

Honestly this sad excuse of a Sub path is as messed up as that stupid hentai trope of raping a girl until she likes it.
Yes, because no D/S relationship has ever been "Master" and "Slave", or "pet" and "Owner", or anything else like that ever.

The dirty talk, calling her a "thing" and "possession" is just that, Dirty Talk, designed to turn her on. Now get off your high horse and stop trying to spoil other peoples enjoyment of a kink.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Yes, because no D/S relationship has ever been "Master" and "Slave", or "pet" and "Owner", or anything else like that ever.

The dirty talk, calling her a "thing" and "possession" is just that, Dirty Talk, designed to turn her on. Now get off your high horse and stop trying to spoil other peoples enjoyment of a kink.
When it's willing, yes. But she's not willing. It's done against her will. Therefore not Dom/Sub.

It's not a "high horse" when you're misrepresenting a kink to fit yours. Which is not Domination, it's subjugation.

Reactions: Rythan25

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
When it's willing, yes. But she's not willing. It's done against her will. Therefore not Dom/Sub.
Except it is. At first, not, she admits as much, but again, she grows to enjoy it. Stockholm Syndrome only works if there's no way out, For Stockholm syndrome to happen, FBI researchers have identified three key factors: the passage of time, continual contact, and small acts of kindness without direct and persistent abuse. According to Wikipedia.

You'll note the "Continual contact" Which Bella does not have with the MC, and "without direct and persistent abuse" Which Bella does not have.

Reactions: Blayo

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Except it is. At first, not, she admits as much, but again, she grows to enjoy it. Stockholm Syndrome only works if there's no way out, For Stockholm syndrome to happen, FBI researchers have identified three key factors: the passage of time, continual contact, and small acts of kindness without direct and persistent abuse. According to Wikipedia.

You'll note the "Continual contact" Which Bella does not have with the MC, and "without direct and persistent abuse" Which Bella does not have.
You still don't get it. In order for this to be a D/S relationship, she has to be willing in it FROM THE BEGINNING. SHE IS NOT.

She's indoctrinated into it, brainwashed, she has a psychotic break. She's not willing, she doesn't like it, she no longer is able to resist it and has no agency of her own anymore.

She's not submissive to your wishes, she's subjugated to your will.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes