TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
You still don't get it. In order for this to be a D/S relationship, she has to be willing in it FROM THE BEGINNING. SHE IS NOT.

She's indoctrinated into it, brainwashed, she has a psychotic break. She's not willing, she doesn't like it, she no longer is able to resist it and has no agency of her own anymore.

She's not submissive to your wishes, she's subjugated to your will.
What game are you playing? My Bella has agency. She still has a social life, she goes to work and she's even having an affair with her sister. She's only a sub when she's alone with the mc. :unsure:

Reactions: Blayo

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
What game are you playing? My Bella has agency. She still has a social life, she goes to work and she's even having an affair with her sister. She's only a sub when she's alone with the mc. :unsure:
Really? She has her own agency? Can she say "no" to him?

No, she can't Therefore not a submissive, she is owned, a thing, subjugated.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Really? She has her own agency? Can she say "no" to him?

No, she can't Therefore not a submissive, she is owned, a thing, subjugated.
OF COURSE SHE CAN! JFC, She CHOOSES not to, you ASK her if she wants it, she says yes.

ONCE AGAIN, She is not "Owned", the fantasy is that she's "Owned" and she goes along with it because she likes it too.

Jesus, by your logic, I shouldn't have a certain friend, because she hated me at first, for something like 4 years, then found out I'm actually a decent person, and now we're friends, by your logic, I've clearly brainwashed her.

Dec 8, 2018
I might be talking nonsense here, so feel free to tell me to shut up, but I think Perverteer made a mistake by not so much rushing the D/s MC/Bella angle, but by trying to take it slow like a romance.

The payment instalments should've been the hook perhaps, but say, after Dwayne gets throttled, the MC cradles her while she cries, apologises for being a jerk and lets her off the hook. Maybe after that Bella could've decided what she wanted out of it. If she decides she wants to continue, they can be honest about what's going on, admit they're both enjoying it and lay out some rules.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The Bella sub path is not going to be something we ever agree on no matter how long we argue about it.

To me she was taken advantage of when she was at her lowest and near broken. Her only sanctuary was invaded and she was forced into a situation and it broke her completely.

I'll never agree with sub/dom relationships that started by blackmail to be willing because they aren't. People can spin it however they want she was financially blackmailed and then sexually.

If people enjoy that kind of thing, great for them, but you can't expect everyone to.

Even the dev has shared doubts about that part.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Yeah, you're not on the discreet path. If you were on it before, you did something to close it. If you were never on it, well, you never got on it.
can Rachel get a (love) next to her name as well? cause if she can i have yet to get it even though her and MC fuck more than rabbits.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
can Rachel get a (love) next to her name as well? cause if she can i have yet to get it even though her and MC fuck more than rabbits.
Rachel and Liza only have 1 path each, so they only have "Relationship: Yes".

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The Bella sub path is not going to be something we ever agree on no matter how long we argue about it.

To me she was taken advantage of when she was at her lowest and near broken. Her only sanctuary was invaded and she was forced into a situation and it broke her completely.

I'll never agree with sub/dom relationships that started by blackmail to be willing because they aren't. People can spin it however they want she was financially blackmailed and then sexually.

If people enjoy that kind of thing, great for them, but you can't expect everyone to.

Even the dev has shared doubts about that part.
I just don't like that they called it a Dom/Sub path and defended like it was. It's not a Dom/Sub relationship, and if that's what they think one is like, I feel bad for whatever partner they end up having.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
What do you think submitting to someone means? lol Why are you being obtuse?
let a maleslut mansplain you what was the factor that turned a submissive into an abuse victim.... Bella had no agency in that and couldn't walk away if MC crossed any boundaries.
Just your average maleslut switch

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
let a maleslut mansplain you what was the factor that turned a submissive into an abuse victim.... Bella had no agency in that and couldn't walk away if MC crossed any boundaries.
Just your average maleslut switch
Unless I'm mistaken there is no bdsm in their relationship. So I was confused when ya'll use terms like boundaries and "safe words" lol Has the mc even spanked any of his conquests? Maybe I missed a few choices and never got the "abuse" scenes.
Discussion is right, but please, don't become personal.
You're right obtuse was kinda low and unladylike of me.:sneaky:
Why do you think Safe Words exist?

To say "No". Bella does not have that choice. Therefore, not a Dom/Sub.
We're talking past each other lol and it only took me until now to notice.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes