The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
May as well join in. I have a play through I keep to myself because I know she'll never have an ending but I absolutely adore her and she will always be my number 1. I love her character, I love how comfortable she is with herself and how she knows what she wants.

1. Alina. She's been my top girl since I first saw her.
2. Adriana. If she had a solo route i'd take it in a heart beat.
3. Lexi. Exactly the girl i'd go for IRL.
4. Bella.
5. Liza.
6. Sasha.
7. Sabine.
8. Riley.
9. Iris.
10. Miley.
11. Susan.
12. Rebecca.
13. Ana.
14. Rachel.
15. Nia.
16. Kira.

I would give up on every other girl if I could have a happy ending with Alina.
We might not agree on what to do with James but I do absolutely adore Alina she's #2-3 on my list (which I;m too fucking lazy to type out since i just woke up).She would be prolly be top spot if she called me Daddy instead of master cuz I'm twisted like that lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Avaron1974

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
From preacher's wife to being pregnant by her lover and living in incest island with him, his harem and his multiple offsprings. What a rollercoaster!
so easy to keep track of though..basically.."tits..MINE...tits..MINE..tits..MINE...." if it has tits its yours..names matter not..just tits..you see tits you knock it up...wonder what mean old school marm will look like knocked up :unsure:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
so easy to keep track of though..basically.."tits..MINE...tits..MINE..tits..MINE...." if it has tits its yours..names matter not..just tits..you see tits you knock it up...wonder what mean old school marm will look like knocked up :unsure:
If I recall correctly, Dwayne had a lovely pair of tits on him.

It's nice that you are sharing your love. Bella fucked him over and you;re just going to plain ole fuck him.

Such a giving soul.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
So since we're doing this:

Ranking:
Bella
Liza
Adrianna
Riley
Susan
Iris
Nia
Rachael
Sasha
Sabine
Miley
Rebecca
Alina
Kira
Sex Shop girl (don't remember)
Ana

Ana is just too slutty for my tastes.
I agree with this message. (y)
just noticed something...i think @TiffanyMonroe drives a rusty white van that says "free candy" on the side...or she graduated Gunna Cumma Alotta in Advanced Sarcasm and Whimsy at the University of Mirth
I heard you gotta do that to get your cougar badge when you're 50.
it's the first option....
Need a backstab emote.:whistle:

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018

It's nice that you are sharing your love. Bella fucked him over and you;re just going to plain ole fuck him.

Such a giving soul.
That Rob is so kind to bring down the "thunder" on Dwayne is such a sharing way, cause god knows dwayne needs something...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018

Such a giving soul.
OMG..i feel the knife twisting in my back..my most trusted sidekick thinking i go for chubby nerdboy tits :O i'm not Tiff..do not confuse us!!!

Reactions: Avaron1974

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
I hope that in the next update it turns out that Rachel is pregnant
I'm expecting all the girls, not only Rachel
I doubt they will care. Bella already has a thing for Liza. In fact it was her interaction with Liza that made her accepting of the whole Rachel thing.

As long as he doesn't lie and tells them everything they will be okay. It's not the cheating that hurt them, it was the secrets.

The biggest problem MC will have is finding a house big enough to move everyone into back on the island.

As well as his sisters they will need room for Adriana, doubt they will leave her behind. Alina, Ana, James, Riley, Lexi and Iris. Reby and Nia are already there so they are all good.
agree
Woah, woah, woah, hold Your horses, cowgirl, I don't need another dude in my harem.
He can come with me as long as he stays away from my girls.
I can buy him some ice cream for consolation. Won't get any more from me.
James can watch while I fucked his sister & cousin. I'm a good guy after all lol
That's hot.
He can be the good uncle that drives the kids to and from school. :sneaky:
that's a great idea since MC gonna have a lot of kids
I even creampied the preacher's wife.... right after anal
I keep the seed in her ass. but when I think about getting all the girls pregnant, next time I play this again, I'll do the anal and save the seed in her pussy.
I have this bad feeling that Iris will end up pregnant and her husband's group will try to burn her at the stake for cheating when Justin realizes the kid could not possibly be his.
they're not in a good (sex) relationship anymore. he can leaves Iris and MC will treat her better.
fuck... but i do not want to go the mommy route, i'm not into MC mothers.
maybe,you can look for the adult patch out there (if there's any). non-incest patch sisterly lust which change Susan into Landlady and sister into roommates. Problem solved lol

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Fucking James, wanting to use our cum dumpster, that's not what a true friend would do. That's probably why he's never been in the game again.
I let him share Ana in mine.

He's a decent guy and a good friend, the least I can do is let him fuck his own sister. It's not like we could stop her if that's what she wanted anyway.

Ana isn't someone I feel the need to keep to myself. Most of the other girls wouldn't be interested in sleeping around anyway so if him and Ana can have each other and I reckon Reby and Nia would be up for some fun with him too so that leaves everyone else for the MC.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I honestly wouldnt mind James coming to the island.. he cant live in the same house though, he can buy his own, and have his side harem... I had MC already gifted him Anna (his sister) and the trailer park looking Hazel... he also has permission from my MC to bang Nia and her mother...

Hell possibly Alina too as sometimes she gets on my nerve with her style of sex "Call me a gutter trash whore and make it extremely painful for me, I dont care if all my orifices are bleeding MC !!"... Jay-sus H Christ take a chill pill ya freak !!

Also the side bitches would need their own home too (since there isnt too many they can all live together... blanking horribly on the names... Store Clerk girl, Sexshop Girl, Preacher's Wife. I suppose Kira can either live with them or with James and Ana, but she is off limits to James... maybe...

You may notice I am missing one girl... Bella's friend who I never met, as she is exclusive to the Bella Sub path, and I dont touch that path with a ten foot pole... even on a replay I wont touch it... Bella is amazing as she is, dominating her feels wrong on a fundamental level. Especially given how amazing her love path is...

To the person that simplified her love path as "Bella fell in love cause she wanted to feel loved and protected", yes.... BUT... your missing key info we got in Belugio... Bella was in love with her dad !! She explains to the MC she hated/resented him because he went away with dad while she got left behind (from her love), and that resentment is mixing with her attraction for the MC as now that he is older he resembles a younger, better version of her dad... she is having mixed emotions she doesnt know how to deal with, and she is being blackmailed by Mr X to top it all off... Look at her first date, as soon as they get home, the plan was for some makeout and falling asleep together, but instead Bella immediately gets naked and tries to insert the MC's dick inside her before she "comes to".

Reactions: Mytez

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
So since we're doing this:

Ranking:
Bella - Perfection, nuff said
Rachael - I bet she tastes like strawberries (so damn cute)
Sasha - Sophisticated and amazing teacher
Sabine - I liker her looks (she has the Molly MSMR look)
Riley - Hate the lesbian look, but she just does it for me cause she isnt a lesbian
Liza - Cute, but seems a bit thick... love her pussy design though... yummm
Adrianna - Meh content (not into BDSM) but decent looks
Susan - Lame dom, she scores this high cause she is a peach on the love route
Iris - She's a bit chubby/thicc, and has a hairy cunt... otherwise super hot
Kira - I dont usually like Black Girls, but when I do, I drink XX... err like them like Kira
Nia - She's alright... closest thing to a latina we got
Miley - Seems boring and plain, also she has a bush...
Rebecca - Dont like tattoos, and she likes getting peed on...
Alina - WTF is wrong with you bitch !! You threw those semi-asian looks in the trash due to your kinks !!
Lexi - Cant even remember her... that's what happens when you only get one scene in her sexshop...
Ana - I dont usually like Black Girls, and when I dont, they resemble Ana... she's not total dumpster fire, just the loser here.
Hazel - Holy fucking Trailer Trash model Batman !! Had almost forgotten to include her since she is soo ugly.

Bella's friend doesnt count as she doenst exist much like Bella's Sub route...

Reactions: Mytez
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes