RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I have this bad feeling that Iris will end up pregnant and her husband's group will try to burn her at the stake for cheating when Justin realizes the kid could not possibly be his.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I have this bad feeling that Iris will end up pregnant and her husband's group will try to burn her at the stake for cheating when Justin realizes the kid could not possibly be his.
MC is all kinds of heroic though and will swoop in and rescue her and pack her off to incest island to be safe!!!..i'm sure she is at least an unrevealed 2nd cousin twice removed....

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
MC is all kinds of heroic though and will swoop in and rescue her and pack her off to incest island to be safe!!!..i'm sure she is at least an unrevealed 2nd cousin twice removed....
From preacher's wife to being pregnant by her lover and living in incest island with him, his harem and his multiple offsprings. What a rollercoaster!

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
i rank Iris as a hotter milf than Susan personally...might be the hair and the vulnerability and aching need for love...Susan is all spanky this.. tie up that...sheesh..
the only reason I don't like Iris more is because she dresses so frumpy that she looks more overweight than she actually is.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
i rank Iris as a hotter milf than Susan personally...might be the hair and the vulnerability and aching need for love...Susan is all spanky this.. tie up that...sheesh..
I told one of , not the number one ;) ... Iris is the best and also Rebeca isn't bad but i'm into young girls :)

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes