AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Im at day 34 and really love this game. Respect for
Perverteer
for very well executed project, well written, great dialogs 10/10 Renderings , Ladies Woow... Everything is perfect. (y) Almost like an audio book. With animations it would be almost like a movie ;)
Been playing it since yesterday almost non-stop listening with selv-voicing, really nice experience, great jobb Dev.
Now, this is the first game i would like to support. Cant find it on Patreon. Cant find Perverteer in search eiher. How do I do to support this game?
Anybody have a link?

Dec 8, 2018
Perverteer
for very well executed project, well written, great dialogs 10/10 Renderings , Ladies Woow... Everything is perfect. (y) Almost like an audio book. With animations it would be almost like a movie ;)
Been playing it since yesterday almost non-stop listening with selv-voicing, really nice experience, great jobb Dev.
Now, this is the first game i would like to support. Cant find it on Patreon. Cant find Perverteer in search eiher. How do I do to support this game?
Anybody have a link?
- there's the Patreon page

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
@AER201812
You can find all in the Opening Post , in every case i write for you here
-

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Perverteer
Anybody have a link?
I see you've found it already, just a quick note, Patreon have removed the search function for adult material, you won't be able to search on the site for adult stuff.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
I noticed, TX
Its exactly like the message in the game. The Government is doing everything to control us. Im from Sweden, born in Poland, lived in Chicago 6 years aswell, same shit everywhere. Recently I heard Alabama, US did inforce the law that totally forbid abortion, even if woman was raped ???? They are fucking crazy religious fanatics with power. Disgusting :poop:
Its fucking 2019, we are going back to middleages...

Last edited:
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
fuck..... now im pissed !!!! i screwed up and missed something somewhere even with the walkthrough grrr :mad:
im at day 36... i have max at everything, but Bella is still submissive and i checked walkthrouh and im missing a scene with Bella at the cafe day 35 which leads to pregnancy. now i have to backtrack again grrr
anybody remembers how to get it? the cafe scene?

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
looks that i would have to pay Bella everything , romantic path. i did installment plan, submissive path. that means no pregnancy for me... do the game all the way back???? that will alter the whole game... dont think so, maybe in the future lol :D

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Like a good sub my Bella enjoys every second of it though. The way she smiled when he said he owns her was pure bliss. :sneaky:
He broke her, she doesn't have the will to fight anymore. She no longer knows what her own happiness is, her only driving force at that point is her master. She lived in hell of being blackmailed by MisterX, her only solace being at home. Then to turn around and have that home be hell as well? You're lucky she doesn't just kill herself to escape it all.

It's like @Avaron1974 said, she doesn't actually enjoy it, this is Stockholm Syndrome. She's so fucking broken that she says she enjoys it because she mentally no longer sees any way out except to enjoy it.

You want to look at an example of blackmail turning into a healthy Dom/Sub? Look at Man of the House. There is a point where Veronica starts misbehaving in that game specifically to be punished. That is the point of consent. She gave consent for the relationship to take a sexual turn and move forward.

Bella made no such point. She also has no way out. Even if she told her sisters or her mother what was going on, that doesn't allow her to escape the consequences of ratting him out. She knows that. She is literally trapped, she has a mental break and says she enjoys it because she knows she has no choice. She either enjoys it or suffers.

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Being unkind to Bella is almost as bad as dark-pathing Claire from Our Fate.

The Veronica/Amy dom/sub from MOTH is really well done, you can clearly see the girls enjoy it. I dont think thats the case in this game. Bella will probably end up in the metal ward eventually.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't envy Perverteer in that job. I don't think there was any way of doing Bella sub route in a way that didn't make her look broken.

I think he's done it the best way he could given that situation. Some people have seen it in a good way so it's worked for him but there is just too much there to show just how broken she is for me to get any joy from that path.

These last couple of updates have started to make me rethink the whole family harem thing though.

I've gone from wanting all of them to seeing just how much trouble it is during the forest walk to realising I could have everything I wanted with just 2 of them and it's 2 that are already intimate.

And now begins Ava's new run with just Bella and Liza.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I noticed, TX
Its exactly like the message in the game. The Government is doing everything to control us. Im from Sweden, born in Poland, lived in Chicago 6 years aswell, same shit everywhere. Recently I heard Alabama, US did inforce the law that totally forbid abortion, even if woman was raped ???? They are fucking crazy religious fanatics with power. Disgusting :poop:
fuck..... now im pissed !!!! i screwed up and missed something somewhere even with the walkthrough grrr :mad:
im at day 36... i have max at everything, but Bella is still submissive and i checked walkthrouh and im missing a scene with Bella at the cafe day 35 which leads to pregnancy. now i have to backtrack again grrr
anybody remembers how to get it? the cafe scene?
looks that i would have to pay Bella everything , romantic path. i did installment plan, submissive path. that means no pregnancy for me... do the game all the way back???? that will alter the whole game... dont think so, maybe in the future lol :D
Chill out, man. Rule #2 here: https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2019-02-04.5589/ . Leave the politics at the door. Especially when you don't understand the facts, and are making stuff up.

Also, if your post is the last one and you want to add on to it, use the "Edit" button. Don't make 2 more posts - that's spamming.

You stuck to the Bella Dominant path; there's no way to switch between them. To play the Love path you need to go back to the blackmail payment choice. Luckily, this is Ren'Py, so you can skip most of the scenes (not the Bella Love ones, of course) easily and catch back up pretty quickly.

He broke her, she doesn't have the will to fight anymore. She no longer knows what her own happiness is, her only driving force at that point is her master. She lived in hell of being blackmailed by MisterX, her only solace being at home. Then to turn around and have that home be hell as well? You're lucky she doesn't just kill herself to escape it all.

It's like @Avaron1974 said, she doesn't actually enjoy it, this is Stockholm Syndrome. She's so fucking broken that she says she enjoys it because she mentally no longer sees any way out except to enjoy it.

You want to look at an example of blackmail turning into a healthy Dom/Sub? Look at Man of the House. There is a point where Veronica starts misbehaving in that game specifically to be punished. That is the point of consent. She gave consent for the relationship to take a sexual turn and move forward.

Bella made no such point. She also has no way out. Even if she told her sisters or her mother what was going on, that doesn't allow her to escape the consequences of ratting him out. She knows that. She is literally trapped, she has a mental break and says she enjoys it because she knows she has no choice. She either enjoys it or suffers.
But @Perverteer has said that this isn't the case. It might be in your head canon, but that doesn't mean it's the case in everyone else's head canon.

I don't envy Perverteer in that job. I don't think there was any way of doing Bella sub route in a way that didn't make her look broken.

I think he's done it the best way he could given that situation. Some people have seen it in a good way so it's worked for him but there is just too much there to show just how broken she is for me to get any joy from that path.

These last couple of updates have started to make me rethink the whole family harem thing though.

I've gone from wanting all of them to seeing just how much trouble it is during the forest walk to realising I could have everything I wanted with just 2 of them and it's 2 that are already intimate.

But...but...gotta catch 'em all! :p

I'm not a big fan of drama IRL, but I like it in these games. I loved the forest reveal. Makes me happy to know we're almost to the full harem!

And what's with "realising"? What are you, a Brit or something?:cool:

Yes, I know she's a Brit. I pay attention to what people write!

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018

I've thought about going singular several times. Ignore all advances on girls that weren't a specific one or two. Honestly none of the sisters paths are particularly healthy relationships. Rachael has had to watch her two sluttier friends basically steal up any guys advances and once a guy shows her attention she jumps on him. Bella was saved from a bad situation and becomes enamored with her hero. Liza has never known what real love feels like, so when someone actually shows her love she falls hard and fast.

But these themes also show the frailty of the relationships and that none of them will probably endure. All of the sisters have fallen in love with their brother in a matter of little over a month. A harem style path is actually healthier because their individual relationships do not have enough strength to stand on their own. If the girls have other outlets, the relationship they have with their brother will have time to mature into something stronger.

Reactions: randos belgados

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
I'm going to have to start a new one too. When I first started playing I chose the romance path with Bella. Then later in the game and I can't remember what it was that made me change. I started a new game with Bella and chose the other path. Since its nearing the end I might just wait until then and start a new game because I also ended the Discreet path. That way i would have some different to look forward to in the game.

Last edited:

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018

... i am so glad i went love route now...

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

That's hot.
Fuck james he can stay home and maybe take Hazel. If we took him with us 1 of 2 things would inevitably happen. You would catch him trying to rape one of the girls in frustration and be forced to kill him or he would kill himself after being unable to endure the torture of not being able to sample the goods lol.
He can be the good uncle that drives the kids to and from school. :sneaky:
I noticed, TX
How about instead of fake moral outrage over misinformation you actually go read the law? You have Google lol

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes