thisguygames

Jul 7, 2018
Would anyone who plays this game on Android like to test something for me?

I threw a quick little app together designed to convert the Android version from the Standard Edition (no incest) to the Taboo Edition (full incest).

This is a standalone app, and it should work regardless of whether you already have the game installed or not.

All you have to do is download the app and run it. As soon as you see the main menu, you can quit, uninstall my app, and reload the game.

You won't need to keep my app installed, although I'd check to see if the game recognizes itself as the Taboo Edition before uninstalling my app.

Please let me know if this works for you (or if it doesn't)!
I just tried this with 0.19es on note8, android pie. Appears to not work. Any help would be appreciated.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
After the MC and Liza had sex she told him that she had been with Bella . He told her he had been with the other sisters . So there is no secrets there.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yep but at this moment Rachel and Bella don´t know that Liza got deflowered by MC and totally fall in love with him too :p
I doubt they will care. Bella already has a thing for Liza. In fact it was her interaction with Liza that made her accepting of the whole Rachel thing.

As long as he doesn't lie and tells them everything they will be okay. It's not the cheating that hurt them, it was the secrets.

The biggest problem MC will have is finding a house big enough to move everyone into back on the island.

As well as his sisters they will need room for Adriana, doubt they will leave her behind. Alina, Ana, James, Riley, Lexi and Iris. Reby and Nia are already there so they are all good.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Don´t think this will be a big problem ... when i think Adriana ... how crazy mom is, thin they will be build up a new discret on the Island, maybe with all gals in it :love:
I don't think the family girls will be happy to become prostitutes, considering their only sexual experiences are with MC and out of love.

Reactions: Rythan25 and Valeck

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Maybe everything will go as I said in my earlier post (In The Next Update) . I mean Mom is hiding the Discreet thing from her daughters and the MC knows it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
bella sub vs dom:

way more sex (like anal) on dom path but its sweeter on sub path. both paths have ups and downs.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
bella sub vs dom:

way more sex (like anal) on dom path but its sweeter on sub path. both paths have ups and downs.
I really don't like them being titled that.
It's the Slavery path and the Love path.

There is no Dom/Sub relationship in the Blackmail Slavery path. Dom/Sub should be something that's agreed upon between the two, this path for Bella is literally the MC being a vindictive asshole and forcing her to do whatever he wants.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes