Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
if you were using my save it should be page 11, sixth slot
I accidentally deleted it and now don't know how to restore it. Game doesnt want to see it again >.<
So i just started new game with guide.

I wonder will submissive path with Bella affect future threesome with Rachel? Her desire to have a child?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I accidentally deleted it and now don't know how to restore it. Game doesnt want to see it again >.<

I wonder will submissive path with Bella affect future threesome with Rachel? Her desire to have a child?
if you want threesomes and children, love route is better. she will suggest it herself

Apr 16, 2019

You have to put the save file on the saves folder that is located on your windows user folder.

Mine is like this:

C:\Users\[your user]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SisterlyLove-1502799947

That or you can maybe rename the save for an un-used slot and put it on the game saves folder.

Reactions: Higurashika

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
but! if you played the love&dicreet path, you may clearly see Mommy is not so judgmental... I'll say it again... she probably thought Rachel was giving an unwilling bj to her brother.
and.... it's not called "male slut" , it's called "masterkey"
wait... the mom can notice something? how? i have been going love/harem/pregnancy route with the sisters while ignoring the mom this entire time. Not really into the whole self milf thing personally so i've been enjoying this so far my way, no idea she could catch the fun times at all.

Apr 16, 2019
@Perverteer a typo

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wait... the mom can notice something? how? i have been going love/harem/pregnancy route with the sisters while ignoring the mom this entire time. Not really into the whole self milf thing personally so i've been enjoying this so far my way, no idea she could catch the fun times at all.
She does on the latest update, which came out a couple days ago.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I wouldn't say that she notices you fooling around with the girls if she caught you with your dick in Rachel's throat. You should really include mom in the fun, she's great.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
I wouldn't say that she notices you fooling around with the girls if she caught you with your dick in Rachel's throat. You should really include mom in the fun, she's great.
but... how can she catch you? i never came across that and i am current now, i have to see this because i think it would be a great scene lol.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes