1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
@Perverteer Will the routs ever cross? I mean on the love path with mom, will the mc ever learn about her job (and meet Adriana)? It would be fun to see 'mistress' willing becoming sub to mc on the love path

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
@Perverteer Will the routs ever cross? I mean on the love path with mom, will the mc ever learn about her job (and meet Adriana)? It would be fun to see 'mistress' willing becoming sub to mc on the love path
She became a dom because she felt so powerless in her marriage and after her divorce. There's no conceivable way that she'd agree to be a sub. Besides the MC seems to enjoy being her sub in the Discreet sessions.

Reactions: unknown78

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
She became a dom because she felt so powerless in her marriage and after her divorce. There's no conceivable way that she'd agree to be a sub. Besides the MC seems to enjoy being her sub in the Discreet sessions.
I am talkin about the LOVE path. MC has no idea about discreet.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I am talkin about the LOVE path. MC has no idea about discreet.
The mother's paths have already crossed. When Discreet tries to cancel the contract you have to not accept it, then ask for one more session. During the session Susan gets called away, Adrianna keeps the MC company and during their fucking his mask comes off. Susan than sees the MC on a camera when she checks on them and figures how who he is.

She comes to his room later and confronts him.

Reactions: unknown78

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
The mother's paths have already crossed. When Discreet tries to cancel the contract you have to not accept it, then ask for one more session. During the session Susan gets called away, Adrianna keeps the MC company and during their fucking his mask comes off. Susan than sees the MC on a camera when she checks on them and figures how who he is.

She comes to his room later and confronts him.
Best comforting ever :sneaky:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Woah, woah, woah, hold Your horses, cowgirl, I don't need another dude in my harem.
He can come with me as long as he stays away from my girls.
I can buy him some ice cream for consolation. Won't get any more from me.
Considering one of those girls is his sister I was letting him have her.

Don't you guys need other guys to go for beers or whatever it is you guys do alone together?

Bit of sword fighting.

Reactions: Rythan25

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I doubt they will care. Bella already has a thing for Liza. In fact it was her interaction with Liza that made her accepting of the whole Rachel thing.

As long as he doesn't lie and tells them everything they will be okay. It's not the cheating that hurt them, it was the secrets.

The biggest problem MC will have is finding a house big enough to move everyone into back on the island.

As well as his sisters they will need room for Adriana, doubt they will leave her behind. Alina, Ana, James, Riley, Lexi and Iris. Reby and Nia are already there so they are all good.
Fuck james he can stay home and maybe take Hazel. If we took him with us 1 of 2 things would inevitably happen. You would catch him trying to rape one of the girls in frustration and be forced to kill him or he would kill himself after being unable to endure the torture of not being able to sample the goods lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Barabash

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Fuck james he can stay home and maybe take Hazel. If we took him with us 1 of 2 things would inevitably happen. You would catch him trying to rape one of the girls in frustration and be forced to kill him or he would kill himself after being unable to endure the torture of not being able to sample the goods lol.
He's getting plenty in my game. Ana is keeping him happy.

Pretty sure Nia and Rebecca will keep him company too.

Can't say they belong to the MC, i'd love to see him try and tell them they can't fuck anyone they want. He might be able to have sex again, after they pull his balls back from his stomach.

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Don't you guys need other guys to go for beers or whatever it is you guys do alone together?

Bit of sword fighting.
That's why I said he can come, to have an ice cream while I'm taking care of his sister.

Dunno about You, but some girls do like beer, I'd prefer grab one with nice lass.

And whatever You mean with sword fighting, hell no, I'm out.

;)

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's why I said he can come, to have an ice cream while I'm taking care of his sister.

Dunno about You, but some girls do like beer, I'd prefer grab one with nice lass.

And whatever You mean with sword fighting, hell no, I'm out.

;)
I'm an ale lass myself.

Lager makes me burp too much, too gassy. Some Newcastle Brown Ale and i'm happy.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
I played this game a while ago, did couple of days and forgot about it. Then i started fresh to days ago, carefully , till day 15... But something was of with Rachel, small points... Diddnt check in here, but downloaded walkthrough. WOOOW. The game is huge and complex with many different scenes and paths.
Only 1st day, i diddnt knock on Rachels door, that changes A LOT!!!
Soo, for those guys who have low stats or missing something, do as i did. You can just go back one day to change things if you missed it in the beginning.
Started from scratch, did 1 day myself, then checked with walkthrough. Woow so many ways to do things, and miss scenes.
Im at day 31 right now. And even with walkthrough, i know i missed something somewhere like foursome with James.
Dev... GREAT GAME (y)(y)(y) Top of the line.. Great renders, great story,most complex of all the games i played in here, Ladies are WOOOW EFFECT 100, especcially MILFs lol :love::love::love:
I wouldnt mind some NTR and pregnancy lol but somebody wrote something a couple od pages ago about it, so well see :p
Kepp up the good work Dev (y):cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Perverteer

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
He's getting plenty in my game. Ana is keeping him happy.

Pretty sure Nia and Rebecca will keep him company too.

Can't say they belong to the MC, i'd love to see him try and tell them they can't fuck anyone they want. He might be able to have sex again, after they pull his balls back from his stomach.
Meh what can I say I'm highly territorial and cut him off cuz I don't ever share but hey you do you. As for Nia and Rebecca I have the WS content active so the way i see it I quite literally marked my territory on them before leaving. They can fuck whoever they like when I ain't there but if I moved there they would be mine :)

Reactions: Valeck

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I really don't like them being titled that.
It's the Slavery path and the Love path.

There is no Dom/Sub relationship in the Blackmail Slavery path. Dom/Sub should be something that's agreed upon between the two, this path for Bella is literally the MC being a vindictive asshole and forcing her to do whatever he wants.
Like a good sub my Bella enjoys every second of it though. The way she smiled when he said he owns her was pure bliss. :sneaky:

• Love
Reactions: Blayo

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
My MC have really a lot of LOVE for everybody lol :ROFLMAO: Fucked every girl on my way lol :love:
Day 32, i managed to convince Rachel and now Bella knows. No lies he said to Rachel, only truth.
Best dialogs of all the games, really well written.
Im smoking a jay and space out tripping.... how the FUCK is he gonna explain tha he loves Mommy and Liza aswell???? :p:p:p:p
gotta find out lol :love:
And the concert lol Valentina sings :
I met a boy name Pete Pete Pete
Cmon suck on my tit tit tit
and MC goes " What the holy fuck is she singing? " BUHAHAHAHAHAHA :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I love the story and dialogs :love:

Guys, use self-voicing so you can listen to the story and enjoy the dialogs, really cool..... press V

Last edited:
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Would anyone who plays this game on Android like to test something for me?

I threw a quick little app together designed to convert the Android version from the Standard Edition (no incest) to the Taboo Edition (full incest).

This is a standalone app, and it should work regardless of whether you already have the game installed or not.

All you have to do is download the app and run it. As soon as you see the main menu, you can quit, uninstall my app, and reload the game.

You won't need to keep my app installed, although I'd check to see if the game recognizes itself as the Taboo Edition before uninstalling my app.

Please let me know if this works for you (or if it doesn't)!
It doesn't work :(

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
I wouldn't want to bring James. Nia's brother is already there and he has sex with Nia and his Mother. Hmm Rachel seemed to like him when they first met.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
hehehe Its the final fantasy of a teenage girl who gets to piss on heir biggest star like Valentina and share her with her brother lol I just love this game :ROFLMAO:
I have 7 more days to go ... o_O

Reactions: Fantabaldu
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes