MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Another couple of issues, When Rachel and Nia visit you, they say they're going to take off more clothes, then don't. that needs fixing too.

Also, when viewing the marble spitroast, you mix up male and female pronouns, something like "He is being held up by her", when it's the woman being held up by men.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Another couple of issues, When Rachel and Nia visit you, they say they're going to take off more clothes, then don't. that needs fixing too.

Also, when viewing the marble spitroast, you mix up male and female pronouns, something like "He is being held up by her", when it's the woman being held up by men.
The figure that recieves the blowjob IS being held up by her. Look closely, he is floating.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Not sure what went wrong but even when I followed the WT I was not able to trigger a path for Bella nor advance? Anyone else have that issue?

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
Not sure what went wrong but even when I followed the WT I was not able to trigger a path for Bella nor advance? Anyone else have that issue?
What path were you trying to get?
This is the main choice (on day 4) to chose your path:
  1. [Love Path] When you loan Bella the full amount you will be able to start a relationship with her at a later stage in the game and gain her trust. (Trust +5)
  2. [Dom/Sub Path] Lying about the loan and giving her small amounts will be the start of your dominant/submissive relationship with Bella. She will gain corruption. (Corruption +1)

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
What path were you trying to get?
This is the main choice (on day 4) to chose your path:
  1. [Love Path] When you loan Bella the full amount you will be able to start a relationship with her at a later stage in the game and gain her trust. (Trust +5)
  2. [Dom/Sub Path] Lying about the loan and giving her small amounts will be the start of your dominant/submissive relationship with Bella. She will gain corruption. (Corruption +1)
I never had either choice, after agreeing with her about Liz and Brody was the last interaction with her. I'd gone back to that point again with the WT and never came to a point of loaning her moan, just her sleeping in bed. I believe at that point I had 1 T and 2 C

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I never had either choice, after agreeing with her about Liz and Brody was the last interaction with her. I'd gone back to that point again with the WT and never came to a point of loaning her moan, just her sleeping in bed. I believe at that point I had 1 T and 2 C
On day 4, did you listen to Bella when she was talking on the phone? That starts the initial money discussion. Offer her a loan.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
On day 4, did you listen to Bella when she was talking on the phone? That starts the initial money discussion. Offer her a loan.
No I didn't and I'm not sure why. I am planning to start over when I get out of work so I'll take it slow to see where I detoured, thanks for your help Goobdoob.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
No I didn't and I'm not sure why. I am planning to start over when I get out of work so I'll take it slow to see where I detoured, thanks for your help Goobdoob.
You're welcome!

Make sure you do everything. The only times I remember making a choice locked me out of others were choosing how to handle the dickhead's mom (3 mutually exclusive choices) and one choice of what to do on vacation - one choice finishes the set, the other (s?) let you keep going and do the other choices.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
You're welcome!

Make sure you do everything. The only times I remember making a choice locked me out of others were choosing how to handle the dickhead's mom (3 mutually exclusive choices) and one choice of what to do on vacation - one choice finishes the set, the other (s?) let you keep going and do the other choices.
For now I think the dickhead's mom will just lead to different scenes rather than story differences. The cutoffs are as of now if you want to deal with Brody at all, and if you want to pay Bella the full or partial sum (love or dom lines, I preferred the dom), and Perverteer mentioned possibly also inserting another love divergence for mom if you specifically don't go looking up her job. If you are on Dom path with Bella and took care of her blackmailer you can either blackmail her yourself or soften that line on the vacation. There's also a few choices with the family you meet, mainly either watching the artist piss or not (will open up 2 urine sex scenes later, which will otherwise be different scenes) and if you go with the girl or not (if you avoided her entirely her brother's the one who comes to invite you instead for later) and if you stuck with her wether or not you go with her instead of sister at the yoga studio and tell her you are interested, each of these later leads to different scenes at the sleepover. Flirting (or at least not rejecting) all the secondary girls (sister's friends and Riley at the store) in turn opens up different scenes with these that are only one chance to get per play, if you reject sister's friends you actually get another scene (non-sexual) with sister instead.

queerfrog

Jan 20, 2018
I really like the story line of the mother in discreet, does anyone know some games that have a similar storyline, so i got something to do until the next update gets released?

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
I really like the story line of the mother in discreet, does anyone know some games that have a similar storyline, so i got something to do until the next update gets released?
Don't know any similar story-lines. But based off your name, i'd guess you might enjoy some of the content in .

queerfrog

Jan 20, 2018
Don't know any similar story-lines. But based off your name, i'd guess you might enjoy some of the content in .
im normally not into that stuff, i just chose that name because i just couldnt think of anything fitting to this website, i will check it out anyways so thanks ^^

Reactions: Zurrlock
U

User_32285

im normally not into that stuff, i just chose that name because i just couldnt think of anything fitting to this website, i will check it out anyways so thanks ^^
Sure sure, I am normally not into Incest nor Corruption nor mindbreak nor NTR, (hmm this is gonna take a while....) ;)

Reactions: Zurrlock
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes