VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Sisterly Lust [v1.1.11] [Perverteer]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Fritske99

This is a great game to play. Lots of variations and possibilities.

Pro:
    - Variations
    - Characters
    - Different fetish
    - Great story line

If I have to make a comment, the realism is lost sometimes. This is not a problem and is the nature of the game. Animations would have been nice, but not missed.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

christof rauch

This review is based on version 22.1 of the game

It is rare that I rate a game, simply because there are a number of good games on here. However, when I find a game that actually grabs my attention, I feel competed to comment for those who might be or are considering playing. Having said that:

Sisterly Lust as been, for the past year, in my top 5 rated games.

1 Story line: Very well done. There is little to no awkward word play between CM and secondary characters. The flow of the story was masterfully done in a way that to me made perfect sense. The addition of antagonists (government "sex spies") was well done and added what I felt was a good counterpoint to what otherwise would have been a hohum VN.

2 Character Renders: While it is accurate to say some of the renders had room for improvement, I find that 99% actually looked quite good and fit the story where they appeared. While animation would have been good, I personally am satisfied with how the h scenes were described within the story.

3 Characters: As has been noted by others, the characters had different body and personality types. Their backstories were well done and their traits were diverse and seemed to match their visuals.

4 Fetishes: Loved how different girls had differing fetishes. I also appreciated how you can avoid certain ones that did not appeal to the CM player. However the BEST part was the pregnancies. There are not too many games that include pregnancy within their game. Not only did this one, but it had multiple pregnancies.

5 Developer: I was VERY pleased with how Perverteer developed and updated this game. While at times it seemed to take a very long time between updates, the wait was always worth it. The other thing I was impressed with was his apparently not rushing to finish. While I would have liked to have seen the aftermath of the sex police getting discredited (hopefully that will occur either at the next update or ending update), I feel Perverteer has done a creditable job of keeping the pacing smooth with no inconsistencies as far as I have been able to tell. I also would have liked to have seen Wayne get exposed on TV for his own perverted practices.

Overall, I believe that this game deserves a solid 5 star rating.

Having played this game to the end, I MUST commend this game to anyone and everyone. The ending is perfect, , not slow or ambiguous, nor wishy washy. Absolutely the beast I have seen. I sincerely hope I see more games from this developerin this style/
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ViNovella

I really love Sisterly Lust! When I just started the game for the first time I struggled with the render quality. The beginning of the game doesn't have the best looks. But when you go past that the game will reward you with an awesome story, great characters, and very hot writing.
    I love how the story works with all the girls and how different are they from each other. Sex scenes are great and what makes them so hot is the great writing and excellent selection of fetishes.
    I would recommend this game to everyone!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

tmathis

CategoriesRating (* of 10)Comments
    Plot/Dialogue9Solid throughout, only minor slippage in quality or typos in a few places. Fun paths to take characters on.
    Women10Solid variety in age/body type.
    Sexual Content10Lots of options, frequently occurring.
    AnimationsN/ANone included, which is fine by me.
    Art8Some pictures could be higher quality.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

RobZombi3

++ Masterfully executed game.
    ++ All girls have very different personalities, body types - you can find one you would be most interested in.
    ++ Katherine is love
    ++ Lain walktrough mod that also unlocks gallery and some scenes that would be locked by your choices
    ++ Quite long for VN
    + Decent story with choices that affect what will come out of it.
    + Great renders with only a few exceptions (some are grainy and lower quality but hard to notice or be bothered with)
    + Long list of fetishes included

Overall lovely and luscious experience. Would definitely recommend to everyone to try it!
  6. F
    5.00 star(s)

fernesoide

This game is one of my best top 10 games.
    The story 9.4/10 = it gets annoying on the final (something about you get "under the eye" of the government because they are trying to control your sexual life) besides of that its a good story
    Characters 9.5/10 = they are surprisingly interesting, you dont get bored of them like other games and there are a lot of characters. My personal favorite Bella
    Sex 8/10= I`d like to see animations but it`s understable that it can be really hard
    Renders= 8/10 they are good nothing out of the world
    Overall= 4.5/5 It`s a really good game to play
  7. 5.00 star(s)

cucubau111

A true 5-star game.

It lacks animations and there are a couple of grainy renders, but other than that I think that this game sets the standard.

You have a girl for everyone, and I don't mean just from the physical point of view - they all have distinct personalities, even the secondary ones.

You have a lot of content with great stories for every girl, the author even found a good way to give you a HEA ending with the incestuous relationships.

You have a simple menu that gets you where you need to go without having to click 7 maps and 15 rooms to get there.

You have all sorts of relationships: cheesy/loving, corruption, dominating, etc.

And best of all, you have CHOICES! Do you want to only chase one girl? you can do that. Do you want to collect them all? You can do that. You don't like some part of the story arc for your favorite character? You can drop it. Almost everything can be "customized" after your own desires.

So, yeah, if you would only be allowed to rate a single game with 5 stars, this would be my choice. And it would be a very easy choice!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

xSessive

Fantastic game, one of the best out there, I highly recommend it, it's fun, straight forward, a lot of sensuality and a lot of sex, great story and terrific renders, what more could you ask for? Harem? Yes there is also a harem, a big fucking one!

This game is awesome and you should play it, 'nough said!

5 STARS !
  9. 5.00 star(s)

sunaboz

One of the best Ren'py games there is with beautiful renders, interesting story ("mother's" hidden job is shocking and incredibly sexy at the same time) and superb erotic scenes. It also has multiple paths to explore so it's not just another "clicking" game but a game with some serious effort put into it. I highly recommend it.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 795684

Ugly sisters, uglier mother. I like slow burners but this is too much and boring. Not worth your time in my opinion. There are a lot of different incest games that you can spend your time.

Maybe I could endure it more if renders were better, bu seeing your everday daz models is not helping.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

InsaneMadScientist

Good Points :
    Great Models
    Great Sex Scenes and animation
    Nice Story
    Lot of content
    Most characters are likeable

Bad Points :
    Maybe some scenes I didn't like and a few characters but no major bad points

So deserving a 5 stars for one of the best game on this site :)

(Rated on v0.21.1)
  12. 5.00 star(s)

CocoJ

Loads of content, multiple paths, good animations. What makes this game stand out above many other good games for me is the quality of writing and story. An often overlooked part as this is not the focus, but when everything else is on par with other top games good writing raises it higher imo.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

drcynic22

This is a pretty traditional adult VN that tends to appeal to the traditional kinks that are commonplace in these such as incest. The renders are pretty gorgeous and choices do matter in this one. So, while it isn't breaking new ground, I look forward to every release just to see where the MC and the girls can go.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Eula25

V 0.20

Great game by @Perverteer render is great and unique different from other dev. The choice of love or dominate bella is great as it give you different perspective on how bella personality being develop. I'm usually not into bdsm but that bdsm with susan and adriana (if i'm not mistaken) is kinda hot. The idea of harem ending is make sense as all the character seems to be open. At the end of review if you guys have money consider to support dev on his patreon. Thank you for a nice game
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Vechernyaya

Nice game, with good characters, some interesting routes and choices. The game give you lots of freedom on how close you can be with each character and some specific situation can be tricky to find which is a good point.
    Final version edit : A must play, one of the best adult VN and my first 5/5 review.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Lekokyn

Absolutely the best Renpy game out there. The models are well rendered and there is no use of cheap movement animation (because there's none at all). It's got such a perfect blend of fetishes from harem to incest to pregnancy and submissive sluts. Fantastic material.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

lazytrini

great game with perfect and hard to find combination of features like harem, happy sex, story and character development, multiple pregnancies plus a wide variety of model types and content. one of the best games i've come across.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

BANGerr

one of the best games here, its as simple as that
    Good Characters, Good Story, Good Image, I especially love the story about Bella [Submission] its very nice and in my opinion its the best part of the story.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Red469

Excellent... Just Excellent... Hi guys, this title is just one of those that combines so many different elements, and combines them into one,

heres what I believe to be the best of this VN:

* Genuine Affection
    * The Bdsm Path is not what one might expect, give it a try.
    * The Authors ability to express a Point in both a Gentle and Sensual way is something I found Refreshing... There wasnt the usual smut talk, but Tenderness and Love that is expressed in a Potent way
    * The 4 Main girls are Super Hot
    * The side girls, Riley, Iris, and a few of the other also Very nicely done.
    * Theres an element of education in there and nice shift to the pleasure of the girls, which I find Very good indeed.
    * This VN explores the Dynamic of what its like to be in a house full of girls and be the only Male
    * This Also has the Preggo options for all 4 girls... SWEET...
    * The level of Love in here is refreshing, its rare to find a VN that makes this a focus rather then just the sex, or blackmail or having to get the drugged... you wont find any of that here.
    * This ones a Looongie, Enjoyable so.
    * Each of the Relationships have a deep level of Depth to them.

The Current version 0.20 ES The ending Leaves things wide open for Seriously Large amount of content to come and soo many other topics to cover...

This VN Comes as Top Priority DL Recommendation

Perverteer, Not sure if you read the reviews or not but if you are reading this... : Thank you for something, that is both Memorable and Extremely Enjoyable, I cannot Wait for the next update.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Wolfregis

Sisterly Lust was honestly a surprise during my first run through the game. I'll be honest and admit that I had rather low expectations going into it and all I can say now that this is one of the better 3D focused games. The sisters each have unique and compelling personalities, and the stories focused around them are also interesting. The quality of each update also seems to improve which is a plus given the stigma that most 3D games receive. Now as far as my complaints go this technically a relatively minor gripe but some of the pubic hairstyles seem a little unappealing with some characters, specifically Iris. Again it's a small gripe but it's something that bugs me, other than that I've got very few complaints for this game and I'd honestly recommend it.