cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is not dating my daughter and my room mate renpy ? as they seem to have more fluid animation instead of 2 pictures going blurry back and forth
yes, it all depends tools available and time available, dmd updates every 3 months so more time to do things (yes i know dev does melody too) while sl gets updated monthly.

U

User_10739

I'd have no problem with her re-marrying or having boyfriends, but being a sex worker for 10 years or whoever long it was I do
If you follow the story, she really isn't touching anything, she is the queen bee getting her receptionist to do the dirty work... Dominatrices aren't usually the ones getting poked, moreso the ones getting worshipped without having to put out anything sexually.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
If you follow the story, she really isn't touching anything, she is the queen bee getting her receptionist to do the dirty work... Dominatrices aren't usually the ones getting poked, moreso the ones getting worshipped without having to put out anything sexually.
I hear you loud and clear and I'm aware of it, but I still have problems with her interacting sexually with other people in such manner, being a sex worker in particular irks me and it doesn't matter what she does. Dominatrix's were always a nope for me, anyone demanding me to do anything denigrating or humiliating is a nope.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
my personal record is 5 girls in 18h and my dick head was swollen as a mushroom head :p I was 32 at the time and doubt i could do it now ;O but I would ofc try :p
Probably have a similar story, from a visit to Walking Street Pattaya around the same age, with about 250k in the local currency to spend over two weeks. Most in one day was 8, that was the second night there, though it included one threesome and one foursome. A week later I discovered that you can actually overdo orgies and go-go bars (or rather I could at least), do too mcuh of it and it just blends into a meh of exhaustion and I ended up just sitting on the beach for the second week instead...

[So, erm, obviously I don't have quite as much problems with "ladies of the night" as Tataro...]

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Pillowgirl

Oct 3, 2017
I've encountered 3 bugs so far, the Extra Scenes in the main menu doesn't work and if i ignore it it pushes me into the start of the game.

The second bug was the second visit to Riley when she dresses up as a boss, i have to ignore a whole bunch of times to get past that scene.

The third one is the scene in the park with Ana+Alina, accepting or declining the implied threesome can't be ignored and i'm forced to quit so i can't continue the game.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Probably have a similar story, from a visit to Walking Street Pattaya around the same age, with about 250k in the local currency to spend over two weeks. Most in one day was 8, that was the second night there, though it included one threesome and one foursome. A week later I discovered that you can actually overdo orgies and go-go bars (or rather I could at least), do too mcuh of it and it just blends into a meh of exhaustion and I ended up just sitting on the beach for the second week instead...

[So, erm, obviously I don't have quite as much problems with "ladies of the night" as Tataro...]
Fucking a whore and fucking your mom that's a whore, or being romantically involved with a whore are different things. No matter how much you liked your 30some with them you wouldn't stick around and think of them as romantic partner.

Reactions: Zurrlock

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Worst week ever...house started flooding and I have been cleaning up the aftermath for the past few days and its still not close to being done and cleaned up. Atleast I'll have something to do when I can finally boot my own pc up again lol. Lost some shit but nothing too serious...floods can suck monkey balls:mad::evilupset:
Wow, I'm really sorry to hear that bro, I really hope you're well covered from insurances and get something out of this mess, I wouldn't want to be in your shoes at the moment, sit tight and wait it out, should be over soon, I wish you luck man, take care marktrump.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Wow, I'm really sorry to hear that bro, I really hope you're well covered from insurances and get something out of this mess, I wouldn't want to be in your shoes at the moment, sit tight and wait it out, should be over soon, I wish you luck man, take care marktrump.
Nope...no flood insurance. It could have been much worse since they intended on releasing water from the dam which would have wiped out everything down the river...thankfully they were smart about it and only released a little at a time. I ended up with 3 1/2 feet of water. All water is gone and were pretty much all cleaned up with the exception of carpets and walls that need replaced. I guess the dam has a crack in the wall...could have been catastrophic had it buckled...and on that note...time to move far away from rivers lol

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Nope...no flood insurance. It could have been much worse since they intended on releasing water from the dam which would have wiped out everything down the river...thankfully they were smart about it and only released a little at a time. I ended up with 3 1/2 feet of water. All water is gone and were pretty much all cleaned up with the exception of carpets and walls that need replaced. I guess the dam has a crack in the wall...could have been catastrophic had it buckled...and on that note...time to move far away from rivers lol
Well, I'm just happy that you and your family is now safe, thank God, you're taking it much better than what I would, I'd be real pissed, at least there's no one to blame on this for once lol...

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Well, I'm just happy that you and your family is now safe, thank God, you're taking it much better than what I would, I'd be real pissed, at least there's no one to blame on this for once lol...
Words cannot describe how pissed I was when we thought we had it under control and only had a few inches and then it poured down rain for 3 days straight...I was awake for 3 days before I passed out on the porch. I feel sorry for people in the hurricane areas right now...I'm in PA and the rain alone was devesating...I can't even imagine what they're going through down there.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Fucking a whore and fucking your mom that's a whore, or being romantically involved with a whore are different things. No matter how much you liked your 30some with them you wouldn't stick around and think of them as romantic partner.
Sure, you have a point there. I did actually almost fall in real love with a go-go dancer there, but that was a way different situation than the tons of other girls I was ploughing through, was a really sweet girl that genuinely wanted to hang out with me, add to that she was a tanned blonde with huge tits and a smashing body (as a native Thai note, so kinda bimbo looks) plus a great enjoyable personality and you get an unresistable package. In comparison I don't know if the girls from the moresomes even had distinct personalities and I probably woudln't have remembered them even the day after, as horrible as that sounds. So I get what you mean.

Still think it's a quite a bit of a different situation when it's someone you care for beforehand, before ever finding out about their other life as opposed to someone you already know about or meet in that life, and especially so when it's someone who allegedly has no real sexual contact involved with others, but that's just IMHO.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
So the android version gets the green messed up images on the Amazon fire 7. I tried to download the fix candidate, a few pages back. But it was no longer available. Is there a fix and if so can it be added to the OP?

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Sure, you have a point there. I did actually almost fall in real love with a go-go dancer there, but that was a way different situation than the tons of other girls I was ploughing through, was a really sweet girl that genuinely wanted to hang out with me, add to that she was a tanned blonde with huge tits and a smashing body (as a native Thai note, so kinda bimbo looks) plus a great enjoyable personality and you get an unresistable package. In comparison I don't know if the girls from the moresomes even had distinct personalities and I probably woudln't have remembered them even the day after, as horrible as that sounds. So I get what you mean.

Still think it's a quite a bit of a different situation when it's someone you care for beforehand, before ever finding out about their other life as opposed to someone you already know about or meet in that life, and especially so when it's someone who allegedly has no real sexual contact involved with others, but that's just IMHO.
I'd think of it even worse if I found out about such past after attaching

4.50 star(s) 326 Votes