mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Probably because it's optional, and people will skip if it's just there in the tags. not everyone is as into it as some are.
i wouldn't instantly skip the game, if it had these tags, but i definitely would have dropped the game far lower on my priority list (because i would have hoped it is optional) and missed this gem of a game.
like people drop a game if it even hints at cuck, i think not including the tag if it isn't anything major, is the right decision

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
perv the dev said,liza would be last girl for the mc to bone with?wtf,bella and rachel gets boned over and over but with liza?lol with the dev
liza is the least fave on this game,under appreciated!!

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
perv the dev said,liza would be last girl for the mc to bone with?wtf,bella and rachel gets boned over and over but with liza?lol with the dev
It fits her character though. She is the least sexually liberated out of the sisters. She spends all her free time at a church for christ's sake. She logically should take the longest to come around.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
I agree with the underappreciated part. I like her much better than the mom. Not that into milf's* and her bdsm thing is very off-putting.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
So I downloaded the android version of 12 (normally I play the PC version) and was surprised that the video problem had completely disappeared, so for whomever is responsible thanks for that. So I downloaded the apk file and installed it. Everything worked, except a couple of minor issues. One the installed apk doesn't appear in the installed software list. The other is I can't find a way to move the installed app to the external sd card instead of the main memory. Not really earth shattering issues, minor irritants at most. But it would make it easier to run your game on android devices if something could be done. :) But I really like this game.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I agree with the underappreciated part. I like her much better than the mom. Not that into milf's* and her bdsm thing is very off-putting.
I actually think it fit a motherly character pretty good, that she is a Dominatrix. It's really fun, that the MC is practically a Switch. This could lead to some really hot scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zurrlock

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Aww cmon how can you say that?Mommy is such a cute dominatrix amazon and you will do many more things on her "love" path.She is definitely my number one priority!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
She is a very loving, caring mom. That her job being a dominatrix? It just means that the mc gonna buy her a new flogger for her birthday instead of a book. Totally normal :)

Reactions: Jaun Karr
U

User_32285

Skip choices? What do u Mean? Like just dialogues or like choices for the
Real
You can choose to skip unseen text in options, if you press CTRL in game you will skip al text until you get to a choice, look at your walkthrough what choice you need.

This works with every Renpy title.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
This game really sky-rockt in my Top-adult-game-list! It already has some qutie unusal scenes and fetishes in it. The characters look really good, I love their personalities and most importantly the BDSM stuff.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Perverteer

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
She is a very loving, caring mom. That her job being a dominatrix? It just means that the mc gonna buy her a new flogger for her birthday instead of a book. Totally normal :)
Although that would be missing an opportunity as mom seems to be very fond of books. Especially those authored by the Marquis de Sade. Give her a new crop and she might be thinking "Aw. I don't want to think about work right now."

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Although that would be missing an opportunity as mom seems to be very fond of books. Especially those authored by the Marquis de Sade. Give her a new crop and she might be thinking "Aw. I don't want to think about work right now."
Your comment made my day! x'D

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
hey there!
On my first 10 days I got now a relation with the youngest sister and I love it. But with Bella I was on the Love relationship part. So I restarted and tried to go the same route but get the Sub/Dom in Belle. However now I am in day 11 and no relation with the young girl what so ever.
Did I miss something important or is it not possible to go both ways at the same time?

NEVER MIND I FOUND MY ERROR

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes