Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
And I love that she is in chains, although that looks a bit uncomfortable :evilsmile:
Isn't that fitting for such a bad, bad girl? Doesn't she deserve to be punished hard? :evilsmile:x'D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Isn't that fitting for such a bad, bad girl? Doesn't she deserve to be punished hard? :evilsmile:x'D
Yeah you are totally right, such a bad girls should only be allowed to sleep in a cage :evilsmile:

Thanks for mentioning it, they shouldn't be linked at all, but now I linked them to a post of me. :)

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Yeah you are totally right, such a bad girls should only be allowed to sleep in a cage :evilsmile:
Haha maybe in the next update that might come true? x'D

Thanks for mentioning it, they shouldn't be linked at all, but now I linked them to a post of me. :)
You're welcome and lol interesting post.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Haha maybe in the next update that might come true? x'D
Well the dev definitly brings in awsome scenes every time and it seems that he likes to put in BDSM themed stuff :biggrin:

You're welcome and lol interesting post.
Yeah, I kind of had some time and wanted to write down my idea, before I forget about it x'D

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Well the dev definitly brings in awsome scenes every time and it seems that he likes to put in BDSM themed stuff :biggrin:
Well I guess the dev wrote her like that from the start so it's an excuse to continue that path? x'D

Yeah, I kind of had some time and wanted to write down my idea, before I forget about it x'D
Haha that makes sense. I'm still yet to form an opinion as it's a read to get everything that you're trying to say.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Well I guess the dev wrote her like that from the start so it's an excuse to continue that path? x'D
That's definitly true and I love it! I also loved the BDSM book of the mother, hopefully the MC tries some scenes of it himself :biggrin:

Haha that makes sense. I'm still yet to form an opinion as it's a read to get everything that you're trying to say.
Well it is a lot, it isn't structured perfectly and English isn't my main language, so I wouldn't wonder if it is a bit difficult to read :coldsweat:

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
That's definitly true and I love it! I also loved the BDSM book of the mother, hopefully the MC tries some scenes of it himself :biggrin:
Isn't that what Discreet Inc. is for? x'D

Well it is a lot, it isn't structured perfectly and English isn't my main language, so I wouldn't wonder if it is a bit difficult to read :coldsweat:
It's fine it's readable it's just a lot to take in. Plus I'm in the middle of replaying the Bella romance path right now :coldsweat:

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Isn't that what Discreet Inc. is for? x'D
That's right! Discreet Inc... our own little playground :evilsmile::biggrin:

It's fine it's readable it's just a lot to take in. Plus I'm in the middle of replaying the Bella romance path right now :coldsweat:
Thanks, that's nice to hear and at first I was thinking of writing even more x'D And of course you don't want to think about domination, while playing a romance path :biggrin:

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
That's right! Discreet Inc... our own little playground :evilsmile::biggrin:
Since we've seen a new render of Riley and Adriana, I wonder if Riley decided to take up a job at Discreet Inc?

Thanks, that's nice to hear and at first I was thinking of writing even more x'D And of course you don't want to think about domination, while playing a romance path :biggrin:
Haha best to save that for any replies or if you have another post on it. Haha of course don't want to be distracted lol.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Since we've seen a new render of Riley and Adriana, I wonder if Riley decided to take up a job at Discreet Inc?
Well after meeting at store, maybe Adriana asks Riley if she would like to work at Discreet Inc or at least visit it sometime :)

Haha best to save that for any replies or if you have another post on it. Haha of course don't want to be distracted lol.
Before posting more text, I want to learn using Daz Studio and work on the character design for the protagonists. I don't think that it is possible to get distracted while looking at Bella :biggrin:

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Well after meeting at store, maybe Adriana asks Riley if she would like to work at Discreet Inc or at least visit it sometime :)
Well, it wouldn't be bad at all. Rylie goes to visit Adriana at work, Adriana wants to introduce Rylie to her mistress, but when they enter the room they find her busy taking "care" of a customer (our mc). He and Rylie look at each other in amazement (she recognizes him 'cause she has already seen him naked after all :biggrin:) and from here... :evilsmile:

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Ha maybe. Or maybe Riley finds a Discreet Inc card somewhere?

Before posting more text, I want to learn using Daz Studio and work on the character design for the protagonists. I don't think that it is possible to get distracted while looking at Bella :biggrin:
If you do learn to use Daz Studio, could you post a few renders here please?

Well, it wouldn't be bad at all. Rylie goes to visit Adriana at work, Adriana wants to introduce Rylie to her mistress, but when they enter the room they find her busy taking "care" of a customer (our mc). He and Rylie look at each other in amazement (she recognizes him 'cause she has already seen him naked after all :biggrin:) and from here... :evilsmile:
I see one small but fatal flaw in the plan - Both the MC and Mistress wear masks at Discreet Inc or they would have noticed each other very early on. I love the idea though!

Reactions: DanMachiFan

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I see one small but fatal flaw in the plan - Both the MC and Mistress wear masks at Discreet Inc or they would have noticed each other very early on. I love the idea though!
Well it could still work. I think Riley and the MC would recognize each other regardless of the masks. The question is, if for whatever reason Riley could recognize Ms. Smith as the mother of the MC.

Ha maybe. Or maybe Riley finds a Discreet Inc card somewhere?
Yeah like in a pocket of the MCs trouser :coldsweat:

If you do learn to use Daz Studio, could you post a few renders here please?
That's what I plan to do. Although I don't know how long it takes to learn and make renders :coldsweat: I still have to install assets that I need for the characters.

Reactions: DanMachiFan

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I see one small but fatal flaw in the plan -Both the MC and Mistress wear masks at Discreet Inc or they would have noticed each other very early on. I love the idea though!
This is what I was alluding to when I wrote "and from here...":p
And regarding Riley...

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Well it could still work. I think Riley and the MC would recognize each other regardless of the masks. The question is, if for whatever reason Riley could recognize Ms. Smith as the mother of the MC.
This is what I was alluding to when I wrote "and from here...":p
And regarding Riley...
Lol ok it's definitely possible. From there wonder if there'll be a foursome scene? x'D

That's what I plan to do. Although I don't know how long it takes to learn and make renders :coldsweat: I still have to install assets that I need for the characters.
Take your time and can't wait to see!

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes