GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I liked the other sisters as well, but got disinterested after a whille. The mom has hot body and BDSM is my thing, but the lack of maledom option turned me off.
Well at least you can dominate Adriana in a way ;)

I knew you'd understand immediately :FeelsGoodMan:
With this big of a harem an open space would be perfect. Everyone can watch when you do something to a specific character :biggrin:

Reactions: mesoru

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I liked the other sisters as well, but got disinterested after a whille. The mom has hot body and BDSM is my thing, but the lack of maledom option turned me off.
You can dominate middle sister, also Alina (little sister's friend... I usually like bdsm, but thing with her is very, very rough...)

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
You mean the blackmail option? i completely forgot you could hold off the money. Cheers for reminding me. :D
You start with blackmail, but at some point you can deside to change it to more consentual Dom/Sub relationship

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
You start with blackmail, but at some point you can deside to change it to more consentual Dom/Sub relationship
If you give her all the money the first time there's no blackmail and you start the romance path. Certainly the better of all the games

Reactions: DanMachiFan

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
If you give her all the money the first time there's no blackmail and you start the romance path. Certainly the better of all the games
I tried to do the "bad" route with Bella but I had to load an earlier save after a while. Her romance path it's done too well.
Well as much as I like her romance path, I really like to dominate her and that only happens through the blackmail path. But maybe you can change the relationship from romance to dominance in the future...

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Or the other way around, first dominance then romance. I think it would work great.
Yeah I mean romance and dominance/submission work pretty well together :)

You already have something like that.
On day 15, you can tell her whole story, and your M/f relationship will be based on trust... Also, when you nail her, don't pull out. :D
I changed my whole relationship with her to more trusty one :D

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
You already have something like that.
On day 15, you can tell her whole story, and your M/f relationship will be based on trust... Also, when you nail her, don't pull out. :D
Shit, seems I left that path too soon.
Thanks for the infos, all of them! :D I'll try later.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Shit, seems I left that path too soon.
Thanks for the infos, all of them! :D I'll try later.
I have to replay all the Bella paths as well. :D

Actually are there other paths for the other characters? Not just relationship yes/no?

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes