Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
oh liza when can i pop that big juicy sweetest ass of yours,cant wait for your time to shine baby,hope it wont take forever.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
New Celebration Render:

The illustrious Mr. De Sade has the following to say about this render:
"Elizabeth, on her back, was placed at the edge of the couch. Delbène, reclining in her arms, was having Elizabeth frig her clitoris. Flavie, kneeling upon the floor and her head level with the Superior’s cunt, was tonguing it and squeezing her thighs. Above Elizabeth, Sainte-Elme, her ass pressed flush to the latter’s visage, presented a yawning cunt…"

You should be able to tell who is who in the girly tower of pleasure from the quote above.

(Four main girls creating a scene from Mrs Smiths book, Dbob)

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
*Peeps inside*
"Hey girls, what are we celebra- .."
*Realizes whats going on*
"Thank you, God! Family festivities, go!!"
I am sure at some point we celebrate some nice orgies in the family. Althought with only one man and like 100 women :biggrin:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
@Perverteer I think I found a bug in day 26. This line:

"Visit [r_name]" if day25_school_visit and r_relationship and not day26_r_visit:

should say day25_r_visit instead of day25_school_visit. The dialog in this choice talks about the school visit with Rachel, but day25_school_visit is set to True if you visited without seeing Rachel.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Thanks for posting these Phil!
Also ... Liza is such a giving soul. Look. Giving head, frigging a clit and nobody taking care of her.
No problem :) I like posting here :) I bet Liza has a lot of fun licking Rachel ;)

Who says mom's not bouncing up and down in excitement? :coldsweat:
Let me think about that for a bit... hmmm...
I bet they switch positions as well ;)

Reactions: Walg

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
No problem :) I like posting here :) I bet Liza has a lot of fun licking Rachel ;)

I bet they switch positions as well ;)
I was waiting for someone to post that :coldsweat:

Wonder what would happen if Alina and Ana saw this? :coldsweat:

Reactions: GhostPhil

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Someone else want to meet Ana and Alina Mom's too ?
I was actually going for them to join in but yeah that works too :)

What an absurd question. There is no such thing as enough milfs, silly! :relievedface:
Exactly! I just wish he included them in that celebration photo with all the others who had speaking roles :)

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Discreet Inc , De Sade Fanclub, that's the same.At long as all the Mom's are gathered for a friendly meeting, and to passe time on long winter nights:angel:

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
So we just have to hope Perverteer reads us and puts Ana , Alina,Riley and MC Mom's in a reading club :evilsmile:
He not only reads, he posts here. Give him a day or two though. He seems to take a couple days off correspondence right after a release. Probably stomping bugs and doing QC with the patreon patrons.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
didn't play this game almost since release, waiting for liza's content:firstimekiss:

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I was waiting for someone to post that :coldsweat:

Wonder what would happen if Alina and Ana saw this? :coldsweat:
They would join in instantly! :biggrin:

Someone else want to meet Ana and Alina Mom's too ?
Actually I want more contant with the sisters for now, I mean the games name is "Sisterly Lust" ;)

But I am sure Perverter is pretty open for more content with side characters. :)

Reactions: Walg
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes