WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Let me know if you get it tbh the game is kinda an L without it
Like @bobomb and @goobdoob already mentioned, it worked, grab the uncensored (taboo) version from

and install the newer v13 over the v12 and voila...you got a v13 taboo version with extra scenes etc. ;)

Reactions: Brillix

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need some info.
I play this game till the v0.12. Better to say that i start some day ego to play the v0.12 but for some pc problem i cant finish it. So just now i download the v0.13 and reload me save file.
The last save file i had was with MC's mother date to the opera. Now i am not ask about the date, but i need some info on the woman "Iris"
I am just confuse, but.... i do not remember till now this Iris woman. I mean i play this game from the start, but till now i never see her during the past 23 days in the game. But the mc say something about a dinner with her. And say also another name if i am not wrong Justin. So... have i lost something? Different choice?
Can someone explain to me this Iris woman? I am just confuse.
Anticipate thankses.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I play this game till the v0.12. Better to say that i start some day ego to play the v0.12 but for some pc problem i cant finish it. So just now i download the v0.13 and reload me save file.
The last save file i had was with MC's mother date to the opera. Now i am not ask about the date, but i need some info on the woman "Iris"
I am just confuse, but.... i do not remember till now this Iris woman. I mean i play this game from the start, but till now i never see her during the past 23 days in the game. But the mc say something about a dinner with her. So... have i lost something? Different choice?
Anticipate thankses.
She is the wife from the reverent, Liza works sometimes at the shelter, one day the mc goes with liza to the shelter, then they get invited for dinner. thats when they met for the first time.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
I am just confuse, but.... i do not remember till now this Iris woman. I mean i play this game from the start, but till now i never see her during the past 23 days in the game. But the mc say something about a dinner with her. And say also another name if i am not wrong Justin. So... have i lost something? Different choice?
Anticipate thankses.
So you meet Iris in .12 when you go to dinner at the reverend's house (The guy who runs the church and soup kitchen that Liza volunteers for. If you chose not to go to dinner (Or do anything with Liza for that matter) you don't meet Iris. Sounds like a bug in your run through.

Edit- Ha ninja'd again.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
She is the wife from the reverent, Liza works sometimes at the shelter, one day the mc goes with liza to the shelter, then they get invited for dinner. thats when they met for the first time.
Oh yes now i remember! The reverend wife! Yes i did that event! How did I forget that event!? Really XD
Thank you for the fast answer now i can continue without any confuse thing on me mind.

Last thing. I see just now the walkthrough. So i download and read it.
In the walkthrough during day 23 is written that i can start a romance realtionship with mc's mother.
Can someone tell me if i can start the romance (love?) also if i already have started the distrect inc path?
Because i prefer more love romance path, than the submissive path.
Anticipate thankses again.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Oh yes now i remember! The reverend wife! Yes i did that event! How did I forget that event!? Really XD
Thank you for the fast answer now i can continue without any confuse thing on me mind.

Last thing. I see just now the walkthrough. So i download and read it.
In the walkthrough during day 23 is written that i can start a romance realtionship with mc's mother.
Can someone tell me if i can start the romance (love?) also if i already have started the distrect inc path?
Because i prefer more love romance path, than the submissive path.
Anticipate thankses again.
yes that works, you just have to have done some things on Belugio holiday (on their hiking - wait fo her to wake up, kiss her) that opens the romance path with mom, and you can still date her at Discreet Inc.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
yes that works, you just have to have done some things on Belugio holiday (on their hiking - wait fo herr to wake up, kiss her) that opens the romance path with mom, and you can still date her at Discreet Inc.
Again thank you.
So i kiss her on Belugio. Now follow the walk on the date i say no to her answer. Because for me the fact that she is me mother is not a problem. In the walk say that with that answer i start the romance relationship. But in the menu there is no (love) word alongside her name. Is normal? Because for Bella the romance one unlock the word (Love) next to her name.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Again thank you.
So i kiss her on Belugio. Now follow the walk on the date i say no to her answer. Because for me the fact that she is me mother is not a problem. In the walk say that with that answer i start the romance relationship. But in the menu there is no (love) word alongside her name. Is normal? Because for Bella the romance one unlock the word (Love) next to her name.
Yes, it's okay. I guess @Perverteer hasn't updated that yet (or to be fair, they just started on that romance path, so it (love) might come later.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
So you want me to download the .12 version and the new update with it also? Im confused asf
Yes.
install v12, then install v13

Okay, it isn't really confusing, but nethertheless...

download the v12 Version from that Wordpress link, it's the already patched taboo version. Run it once to create the Persistent file on your android device. Then download the v13 Version from this thread (opening Post) install it. then run the game again, it should now be registered as the v13 taboo version with extra scenes.

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
How would i run it on a android lol
The patch is an app. You install it after v.12 is installed. You verify that .12 has the Taboo flag in the start screen, and then unistall the patch app. All the app does is set a persistent variable in the .12 version that will carry to the .13 version when you install that. All of this is a work around you have to do because the patch app has not been updated for the current version of the game.

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
Yes.
install v12, then install v13

Okay, it isn't really confusing, but nethertheless...

download the v12 Version from that Wordpress link, it's the already patched taboo version. Run it once to create the Persistent file on your android device. Then download the v13 Version from this thread (opening Post) install it. then run the game again, it should now be registered as the v13 taboo version with extra scenes.
Hah! I didn't know that wordpress link I was throwing around was already the right version!
Bob <- Not an android guy.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
It's also told mostly from the MC's perspective, so if two girls go shopping together and don't take the MC with them, you won't see those scenes.
Understandable, but that's also what I considered as lacking. Sure no need to show if two girls go shopping without MC. But there seem to be almost nothing at all ever being done by two girls with the MC.

Content with two or more sisters is of course coming, but as those interactions will likely have a sexual edge, the storylines of the girls has to progress to a certain point. It would be rather weird to have the MC grope Bella on a field trip, with Liza, who also came with, looking longingly at the spectacle.
I think this answers my comment above. If your two or more sisters content is strictly sexual, then I can understand why none has happened. But on the flip side, I feel that such content doesn't necessarily need to be sexual between all participants. Using your own example, it could be that MC grope Bella but only when Liza wasn't looking, and so on.

Thanks for the explanation though. On an unrelated note, how many days do you plan for this game to go on?

Reactions: GhostPhil

Laelia Aknes

Sep 28, 2018
I got a small problem while being in the vacation, I went to the shop with Liza, and after the character says "A lot of beautiful women here" the game said it could not load a file, even tho I try to ignore it, it doesn't work. Here's the logs...

If you know how to fix it, it'd be great!

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes