TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
whens the next update due out
The last one was only twelve days ago so ghostPhil is likely right although holiday season is coming, even if you can't shower them in the money they deserve watching can give you the gist of how progress is going.
For me both Rachel and Bella are a bit too young to be a queen, so princess would be better ;)
Can't disagree, but I've watched a lot of anime with some pretty young queens in them. Also one thing I really like about Sisterly Lust is I can very easily place myself in the MC's place, I'm not a young man anymore and Belle is older than the MC so I think of her as older than she's meant to be.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Can't disagree, but I've watched a lot of anime with some pretty young queens in them. Also one thing I really like about Sisterly Lust is I can very easily place myself in the MC's place, I'm not a young man anymore and Belle is older than the MC so I think of her as older than she's meant to be.
Yeah that is certeinly possible, I just think that Bella sometimes looks even younger than Rachel :D

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I also play that mobile game Azur Lane where the HMS Queen Elizabeth is portrayed as a loli. So you know whatever is decided, I'll still play SL.
Hull armor equals body size really was thrown out of the window for her and her sister ship (actually playing AL right now), hey sisters I'm not veering completely off topic! But loli Bella and Rachel... not sure what i think about but I know what patron would.

Reactions: GhostPhil

Orignaltk

Oct 22, 2018
I don't feel that Bella looks younger than MC. To me with her being older than MC it wouldn't look right to me, but what do I matter, as others have pointed out that this is a pirating sight. I guess that makes me a damn, dirty pirate. Arrrr

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I don't feel that Bella looks younger than MC. To me with her being older than MC it wouldn't look right to me...
Well we don't ever really see the MC properly it's always hiding the face. Which I personally really like as that can help us put ourselves into the game, and get a lot more involved and invested with what (and who) we're doing in the game.

So yeah it's really up to you what the MC looks like.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can't remember any references if mc is oldest sibling or not but my guess mc is older than bella.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Fairly sure I remember a bit of text saying Bella was only like a year or so older than the MC. I think from youngest to oldest it goes Rachel, MC, Bella, Liza could be wrong though.
Yep. I don't know what any of the other paths are like but, when you romance Bella there's some playful teasing over her being a little bit older.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
current version ends there but game still goes on in future versions.

Nagat0c

Jul 6, 2018
I have an issue that this game is unplayable in android. I don't know what exactly happen, it just error like that

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes