Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
I would never call sweet Liza a bimbo. Sorry I probably should have quoted you and or others talking about her face modeling to give context, let me try to explain again (and hopefully better) please...

I had just assumed Liza's facial features were intentional, to reinforce the difference between her physical appearance and her actual character. She's extremely physically attractive to your average man but completely unaware of it and what to do with it, as you say characterwise naive and pure.
Ah, that makes sense!

Bloody hell! I've just re-rendered that particular image. Rachel should look a bit less like a donkey in the next version. Patreon is very strict about bestiality, wouldn't want them to get the wrong impression... :sneaky:

Fairly sure I remember a bit of text saying Bella was only like a year or so older than the MC. I think from youngest to oldest it goes Rachel, MC, Bella, Liza could be wrong though.
That's correct. As for the age gaps, I left it purposely a little vague, but Rachel is 18.

I have an issue that this game is unplayable in android. I don't know what exactly happen, it just error like that
Have you tried this new build ? I haven't had any further tester feedback on this, but maybe this new build might help you or @oJOK3Rx.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
That's not a fairy. Seriously though I thought the queen or warrior (Xena anyone) might win, but it does look damn good (and a little too).

Edit - Thank you cxx.

Reactions: GhostPhil

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Some grammar issues, but the rest is good.
Day 27 i don't get a chance to explain to Bella about dancing with Megan.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if lewdpatch doesn't have instructions then try searching thread.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Simple - cheat codes (console)

At Rachael

r_attr:set_trust (+100)
r_attr:set_corruption (+100)
r_relationship = True

At Bella

b_attr:set_trust (+100)
b_attr:set_corruption (+100)
b_relationship = True // Corrupted
b_relationship_soft = True // Love

At Liza

li_attr:set_trust (+100)
li_attr:set_corruption (+100)
li_relationship = True

At Mrs. Smith

m_attr:set_trust (+100)
m_attr:set_corruption (+100)
m_relationship = True
Don't work
Also be warned the walkthrough is wrong about Bella talking with you on day 27 after you dance with Megan, Bella in fact does not talk with you.

vuwrr

Apr 7, 2017
Don't work
Also be warned the walkthrough is wrong about Bella talking with you on day 27 after you dance with Megan, Bella in fact does not talk with you.
They work if you use . instead of the : he wrote. b_attr.set_trust(+10)

Of course they only affect the various stat checks and let you click whatever and still get what you want.

Nagat0c

Jul 6, 2018
Ah, that makes sense!

Bloody hell! I've just re-rendered that particular image. Rachel should look a bit less like a donkey in the next version. Patreon is very strict about bestiality, wouldn't want them to get the wrong impression... :sneaky:

That's correct. As for the age gaps, I left it purposely a little vague, but Rachel is 18.

Have you tried this new build ? I haven't had any further tester feedback on this, but maybe this new build might help you or @oJOK3Rx.
Thx

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Defeat the evil morality police so you can live happily ever after with your hot sister Bella (and so Rachel can freely walk around the house in her underwear too)... Or what GhostPhil said it's up to you.
Well my guess is, that we end up on Incest Island :D But seariously I need my harem of all the girls :D

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes