Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
After the sleepover with Rachel and the other girls you come home and find Mom/Mrs. Smith in her bedroom naked on the bed, then the MC joins her and they have some fun (i guess you'll have to be in an relationship with her (Mom/Mrs. Smith) to see this) <<< works when the MC is in a relationship with Rachel>>>.
End of this Version (v15.1) is Rachel seeing MC and Bella naked in Bed (i'm in a relationship with Rachel so i see her crying).
Aaah now i understand! I need to use a save file where i am at the sleepover! And after i can fuck MC's mother/Mrs. Smith! I think that this update fix something at the end of the last update, where you have sex with Bella and Rachel see you and cry! I think that the fix work there, after you see Rachel cry you can meet MC's mother/Mrs. Smith.

Ok is time to try and see if something change. For me fortune that i have the sleepover save file! Thank you i hope that this time work.

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017

Perverteer said:
I hope you all had a very good New Year! I had a few days off which allowed me to write a good deal of Day 31 and render some images already, but more on that in an upcoming storyline preview.

I mentioned adding a new Patreon goal related to the investment in a new workstation and rendering PC. I've had some discussions over at Discord with people who know far more about computers than I do and with their help I think I have a nice configuration on paper. I'm planning on adding an extra GPU to the mix, which makes things a little more expensive, but as rendering is still a bottleneck in the development process I feel I kinda need to invest in more hardware.

I also promised to post a series of polls regarding game development and future projects, I'm still brooding on that, but it's coming later this month. Polls for the render of the month and the extra sex scene for v0.16 will of course also be forthcoming.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Isn't there something strange about the MC's visit to Mrs Smith's bedroom after the party? He gives her an orgasm with his tongue and then it says they lie around for an hour - seriously would you lie next to her for an hour when she's wet and horny and you haven't come ………………

Reactions: Jaun Karr

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Just to clarify. So to start the harem path, you need to sleep with Bella so Rachel catches you?

Reactions: zh

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Well, SOMETHING has to get Rachel thinking about sharing...
The easiest way to begin this kind of route would be to get Rachel attracted to the SAME girls as MC.
Well good news :
- Rachel seems to like to share MC with Nia. So Rachel can share
- Rachel certainly doesn't hate Bella.

I'm more concerned about Bella however. Bella never had anything sexual going with girls. So imo Rachel is already unconsciously ready to share with any girl haha. But Bella... maybe if she becomes Rachel's slave too this will be interesting :ROFLMAO:

Dec 8, 2018
Gonna try to run through another game. I tried to do the sub path with Bella, but screwed it up. Dunno where, that's the frustrating part.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Isn't there something strange about the MC's visit to Mrs Smith's bedroom after the party? He gives her an orgasm with his tongue and then it says they lie around for an hour - seriously would you lie next to her for an hour when she's wet and horny and you haven't come ………………
they aren't ready to have sex with eachother (use mommy next time since i was thinking you meant reverend's wife).

Just to clarify. So to start the harem path, you need to sleep with Bella so Rachel catches you?
that remains to be seen.

If you choose to go to Discreet one last time, will it it end badly with "Mom"?
that remains to be seen.

Reactions: met4lsp4wn
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes