Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
i need help please. i install new update, but on day 30, i can only use "wait untill evening" and after this " go to bed" and that s all, same for day 31 :-(
anyone have a savegame after day 29 ?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
i need help please. i install new update, but on day 30, i can only use "wait untill evening" and after this " go to bed" and that s all, same for day 31 :-(
anyone have a savegame after day 29 ?
It's not a bug, you're simply not in a relationship with Bella and Rachel. If you fucked Alina you would have the option to do her

Mattthebigboy

Jun 3, 2018
Yo guys i need help. When you have sex with Kira & Ana in the walkthrough it says that James can join in for a foursome but i have tried everythin and can only get a threesome.

Can anyone help?

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Played both ways, harem route, by far the best ending... Yes I missed handcuff ending this way, but Rachel is leaving the door open, for M/C, her & Bella. Now Bella is working on Liza, to join her. So I think, M/C is gonna walk in on those 2, after Rachel joins Bella & M/C, in a trio, and they all agree, to try to make it work... Mom, will come later, I think, after all 3 sisters agree that the M/C is the only one they want, and agree to share him amongst themselves... Still think all 3 should get knocked up, at same time, then thats how mom finds out, but only after she has committed also to a sexual relationship, with M/C...

Simbag

Jul 16, 2017
Played both ways, harem route, by far the best ending... Yes I missed handcuff ending this way, but Rachel is leaving the door open, for M/C, her & Bella. Now Bella is working on Liza, to join her. So I think, M/C is gonna walk in on those 2, after Rachel joins Bella & M/C, in a trio, and they all agree, to try to make it work... Mom, will come later, I think, after all 3 sisters agree that the M/C is the only one they want, and agree to share him amongst themselves... Still think all 3 should get knocked up, at same time, then thats how mom finds out, but only after she has committed also to a sexual relationship, with M/C...
If you are on discreet+love path with harem route, the handcuff scene might happen in the next update as you do not return home yet in this update after the concert

Reactions: JJsworld

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I want to like this game, but without sex animation is makes it less interesting compared to other games.
will it be added later?
Less interesting because of that? I don't know about that especially because a lot of games with "animated" sexscenes have the issue that these animations look like shit, Spiderfox mentioned a good example.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Did you honestly think fucking all the members of a family would go smoothly?

Da fook?
Are you sure you're really into women? With this comment you stole my admiration. I'm glad I don't have to type a similar thing. Am I the only one glad with the whole confrontation thing and how it wasn't resolved by a magical love declaration. I hope it will affect the future and the girls will express their disdain in case MC will play favorite. And I'm impressed with how sweet Rachel didn't buy the bullshit part. Sure he loves his whole family but that doesn't mean his actions are above scrutiny. This whole thing made the incest part believable and I hope other devs will add The Confrontation to their grimoire deck

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Are you sure you're really into women? With this comment you stole my admiration. I'm glad I don't have to type a similar thing. Am I the only one glad with the whole confrontation thing and how it wasn't resolved by a magical love declaration. I hope it will affect the future and the girls will express their disdain in case MC will play favorite. And I'm impressed with how sweet Rachel didn't buy the bullshit part. Sure he loves his whole family but that doesn't mean his actions are above scrutiny. This whole thing made the incest part believable and I hope other devs will add The Confrontation to their grimoire deck
Yap. If you want a harem you should've to do something to maintain it. It would at least fit in this game, for other games it has to be seen how the story is constructed around the whole harem thing.

@Roker Boi go away you've reminded me of something really shitty. :p

Reactions: Idkanythingsmarter
4.50 star(s) 328 Votes