Piso Mojado

May 4, 2018
@Perverteer: Just a heads-up - with Rachel at the dance/concert on day 32: Although I'm *not* using the incest patch, the text reads, "you slide a finger along your sister's moist lips." YW!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Some people aren't on a Rachel path. That scene is for them. Expect something similar for people on the Rachel path when they get home the next day.
yea some are at bella only path. some are waiting liza.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Ehi Perverteer, finished your game and is really good. I really Enjoyed Bella story, both soft and hardcore.

There is a way to support you without using patreon? i prefer giving away one shot instead on monthly
Thanks! As for support other than Patreon, I've set up a while back, which allows for one-time donation or you could pledge for one month on Patreon and cancel immediately, that should work too.

@Perverteer Out of curiosity, is there any chance in future of a little mixing of Bella's paths? By this I mean on the hardcore path we can clearly see Bella's enjoying it and has submissive traits. Is it possible on the love path to maybe do a little role play experimenting with that, at Bella's suggestion? Could potentially be done on the harem path to with Mrs Smith.
I'm not sure. On the romantic path she and the MC are very much in love, introducing sub/dom roleplay at this point would be a little problematic I think. But I might just introduce some more optional kinkyness in the relationship a little further on.

The renders are not much different, it's mostly about the dialogues.
If you like games where the MC is a compassionate guy who wins the heart of girls who hate/mistrust him, you are going to enjoy it. He is everything Bella missed so far: a friend, a brother, a father and of course a lover. Her love for him is unconditional.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now that I think about it, I haven't seen a path where you treat Liza harshly and undermine her self-esteem (but without doing lewd stuff with her). What about her as a servant in chastity or as a cuckquean?
I find Bella's submissive path a little hard to write sometimes and I don't think I could stomach introducing another one. In Liza's case (as unbelievably naive as she is) it would be a very uneven power dynamic and one I wouldn't be comfortable with.

@Perverteer: Just a heads-up - with Rachel at the dance/concert on day 32: Although I'm *not* using the incest patch, the text reads, "you slide a finger along your sister's moist lips." YW!
Yikes, I'll fix that one in the next version! Can't have any incest in my vanilla.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
I'm not sure. On the romantic path she and the MC are very much in love, introducing sub/dom roleplay at this point would be a little problematic I think. But I might just introduce some more optional kinkyness in the relationship a little further on.
Yeah that was my point about it being her suggestion. It would be a little bedroom kinkiness but with the understanding thats all it is, just bedroom stuff.

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
Is there a way to stay with Adriana at the end of the Discreet path? Do you need to be on Discreet only route?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
we non-patrons don't know yet and many of us don't wanna know either.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I'm missing something. After offering to loan Bella money (full amount) on day 4 the follow ups on day 5 and 6 with her don't happen?

I followed the walkthrough btw.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
A
I'm missing something. After offering to loan Bella money (full amount) on day 4 the follow ups on day 5 and 6 with her don't happen?

I followed the walkthrough btw.
You are in Bellas LOVE route, so what you think that should happend at those days ???? Try corruption route instead !!!(y)

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
A

You are in Bellas LOVE route, so what you think that should happend at those days ???? Try corruption route instead !!!(y)
No love route on day 4, she hates my guts. Worked out when I tried the installments option. (y)

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I went pure love route. It takes a lot longer for anything to happen but it's worth it.

You start to see it properly during the holiday but it's a few days after that when they get intimate.
Very true. I got it sorted, the follow up meeting happened a day or two later on the love route.

Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
Yeah that was my point about it being her suggestion. It would be a little bedroom kinkiness but with the understanding thats all it is, just bedroom stuff.
I mentioned in a different thread once that I would love a "MC submits to Bella" route. I could see maybe her handcuffing you and doing whatever she wants. :love:

Jun 20, 2018
Thanks! As for support other than Patreon, I've set up a while back, which allows for one-time donation or you could pledge for one month on Patreon and cancel immediately, that should work too.

I find Bella's submissive path a little hard to write sometimes and I don't think I could stomach introducing another one. In Liza's case (as unbelievably naive as she is) it would be a very uneven power dynamic and one I wouldn't be comfortable with.
Will there be options to indicate MC cares for Bella within the d/s path? I think when I first embarked upon it I didn't realize it was going to be mutually exclusive, though I can understand the argument for making it so.

Reactions: smnb
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes