May 8, 2018
Im thinking MC will get all the sisters in the harem first and them mom will be the last. As she might be pissed that MC banging everybody in the family and her :unsure:
yeah your probably right i just through hat the older sister would join the harem first seeing how in a harem i would thought she would go down on Sasha (Rachel) but i guess the mom is the most perverted women in the family so who knows
Well, that could be the case too, but like it is stated earlier mom is pervert already, due to her job. She could only be mad and then to join like last person, but looking based only on nature of Liza, I think that she is the last person to step in into harem.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Think it's also entirely possible that while Rachel and Bella were both absolutely hurt that you were banging them both behind their back but they eventually forgave and agreed on a three-way, but I have my doubts that Liza and mom would be as forgiving, because consider Liza; convincing her to incest is a big feature in itself, but try convincing her to polygamy, think she's monogamous and I think once she falls for you, she falls HARD, MC banging everybody wouldn't be a good look in her eyes :p And don't get me started on mom, haha, even if you're not on Discreet path, she still wants to be the one in control at least to some extent, the Dom is strong in her, she might be dictating who you can fuck and when, making it essentially her harem, not yours xD
i just hope she doesnt peg me (fucks me in the Ass) im not into that stuff im not Lizas ex boyfriend

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Think it's also entirely possible that while Rachel and Bella were both absolutely hurt that you were banging them both behind their back but they eventually forgave and agreed on a three-way, but I have my doubts that Liza and mom would be as forgiving, because consider Liza; convincing her to incest is a big feature in itself, but try convincing her to polygamy, think she's monogamous and I think once she falls for you, she falls HARD, MC banging everybody wouldn't be a good look in her eyes :p And don't get me started on mom, haha, even if you're not on Discreet path, she still wants to be the one in control at least to some extent, the Dom is strong in her, she might be dictating who you can fuck and when, making it essentially her harem, not yours xD
Mom is actually cool with MC banging other women

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
I actually think Bella, brings Liza into the harem... Thinking after a few sessions of those two, M/C catches them, much like Rachel did, but insted of crying about it, he joins... As far as mom goes, I think she catches them all... Wheather it's because they all come off the pill, trying to get M/C to be exclusive, and get pregnant, or she walks in and catches them... I think she gets mad, throws him out, he moves back to the island, they all follow him, then mom shows up one day, says she will get over it, as long as she has her turns...

Wraith2100

Apr 29, 2018
I think the MC will need to bring Liza into a threesome before bringing her into the harem. Most likely with the Reverends wife. Once she gets comfortable with that he will tell Bella to bring her into her bed. Only then will he be able to bring her into the harem.

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
I actually think Bella, brings Liza into the harem... Thinking after a few sessions of those two, M/C catches them, much like Rachel did, but insted of crying about it, he joins... As far as mom goes, I think she catches them all... Wheather it's because they all come off the pill, trying to get M/C to be exclusive, and get pregnant, or she walks in and catches them... I think she gets mad, throws him out, he moves back to the island, they all follow him, then mom shows up one day, says she will get over it, as long as she has her turns...
pretty neat but if i had to take a pick i'd say the old hag from rachels school catches them and they're bound to flee to the island where it all comes to conclusion

Reactions: JJsworld

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
well mc has fingered her to orgasm, she has rubbed herself against mc's dick, she has given hj to mc so sex with her is just around corner and then she'll shortly join to harem.
I agree... Don't forget Bella has also started a lesbian relationship with her... Only a matter of time...

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes